Which ethnic group in your country is perceived as having the bigger dicks?

Which ethnic group in your country is perceived as having the bigger dicks?

In America it's the burly California white male.

In Singapore it's Indians

Girls don't really care about dick size in australia.

>burly
>California

the OLTEANIAN WALLACHIAN BULL of course

purdy

who's that girl?

t. 7cm dick

It doesn't really matter if you're decent looking I am 10cm erect and my girlfriends have never said anything and I've never had a problem keeping a long term relationship maybe they think shit but never has it been said to me directly.

Some girl some user posted on Sup Forums

Thanks for giving me some hope mate

are you white, dating white girls?

yeh but i need her name

Yes I'm white I've had about 4 serious relationships all white girls first one lasted from high school till I was 20, second girl was 2 years but I broke up with her and moved back in with my parents because I didn't like her anymore, third was less than a year only girl to break up with me only because I had a mental breakdown and quit my job so she was sick of me and the current girl I've been with 2 years. I've had countless tinder hook ups between girls as well but I think I finally found the one worth settling down with.

The native French

>The native French
AHAHAHA HOW ARE NIGGERS NATIVE FRENCH

>In America it's the burly California white male.
Since when? It's always been blacks.

>he's mad because he has a small dick compared to the french BULL

Sorry user don't know

good on you dude. i'm not big at all and am always paranoid chicks are going to freak out, i think they care more here

What museum is this?

all girls talk about dicks with their friends, if you ever have fucked a girl, all her friends know everything about your dick. i know because i'm gay and i know everything about all the dicks that my female friends have fucked

Stop hanging around whores, faggot

That doesn't even happen in *nglo countries, yet alone in places like here. What the fuck is with Norwegian women

I'm gay hero too. All girls are size queens and when it comes to sizes black males are packing

I have a 7 inch benis but its as thin as a toothpaste tube, girth is what girls really are after

Black males have both!

Pic related
Nobody asked you about your nigger fetish, you disgusting homo.

I'm just stating the truth honey

Are you the reason so many niggers have GRID?

Damn it Google, I wanted the woman.

Absolute Rorke.

Never forget

I don't know I don't talk about dick size of other ethnicities

horses

cope

Germanic whores belong in Mediterranean slave markets and harems.

What is that statistic?