I watched the first three episodes of this show today. I think it's alright, but when does it get better?

I watched the first three episodes of this show today. I think it's alright, but when does it get better?

It gets worse. Just stop at 3.

When does your weed guy re-up?

what made you think this was worth watching? It's Adult Swim and lazily animated. Squidbillies has more going for it in the 'random epic humor' department.

Just watch Big O.

Someone didn't make it past episode one.

It's amazing how much more poorly written that show became. I still love it, but Jesus Christ season two was a mess.

it's honestly more shit than home movies and that's saying something

What was wrong with Home Movies?

It does not have waifus.

that is a straight up lie

That is one out so little.

Brendan you have to stop looking at it like that. When I was your age and played soccer the girls you could see from the bench were fine. Now I'm a coach and its still fine. You see what I'm getting at Brendan?

GOD DAMMIT

>suggesting Home Movies is shit
Stop.

It's really bizarre and slowly paced show, but I liked it. The shark was my favorite character.

Watch it all. It was originally made as a movie and split up later, so just watch all of it to appreciate what it was supposed to be.

OUTTA MY WAY I'M DRUNK AS HELL

That is old Kentucky shark, and he has been there

[citation needed]

>Opinions

No, they just re edited it for the DVD release that way. It was made one episode at a time, and a lot of the writing was one the fly. That's what the first few episodes are random comedy, because at that point there really wasn't supposed to be a plot.