Why does isis bomb the qts!!

why does isis bomb the qts!!

This is unacceptable

We need to do something about the so called islamic so called state

not ISIS, south Thailand insurgency who want autonomy from Thailand.

The true nature of terrorism is to leave a deep emotional scar on a population. Killing cute gf's will certainly change their bf's permanently. Of course this just makes a population of angry young men who want to kill ISIS, so why do they do it? I suppose the reason is pretty simple, just like why people visit this board in the first place. Amusement.

You also bomb their women and children, so it's called revenge my friend.

Still muslims though

At least they ruined her elbow and didn't throw acid in her face I guess?

Is that from Thailand yesterday?

>didn't start the fire
>still claim we did

This is why you will always be a roach

And yours is coming soon turkroach ;^)

No, I don't.

I hate how they look at her as if she's another shitskin. This isn't supposed to happen to whites, we never earned this and we can fight this. Shitskins are below human, poor girl.

We should kill each shitskin and show them who is on top. We are beyond trying to get vengeance from, we are the rulers of humanity.

That's quite the racial passion you got there.

Did she died?

She's fine.. looks like a broken arm.

You think too highly of yourself, fatty. And that's your first mistake. I bet you're a mediocre white with nothing to give yourself and you expect non-whites to kiss your feet when they see you?

that's a street whore beaten by her pimp

I want to believe

Muslim shitskins have been attacking the west since their inception. We've killed a lot more, but only because we're better at it. The very first thing we had to do as a nation was go and push some Muslim shit in because they kept kidnapping and ransoming people.

Just count yourselves lucky that you haven't become a big enough nuisance to completely genocide, yet.

>pig related

How do you bomb an elbow?

The muslims have discovered a way.