When Family Guy went too far?

When Family Guy went too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5N9QqOYxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when it got renewed for a 4th season

Last episode of Family Guy I ever watched was the one where Stewie and Brian are stuck in a vault and Stewie some how convinced Brian to eat the shit out of his diaper.

I'm pretty sure that was something like 5 or 6 years ago, but I have genuinely never willingly watched an episode since then.

And licked his ass also.

I think it's hilarious that he wrote that episode to prove he could write something good without shitty cutaways and with an actual plot and it turned out to be one of the worst episodes of the entire series.

But suicide is always funny, user.

Really? Was anyone complaining about the cutaways?

Cutaways are really cheap.

Wasn't there that creepypasta picture about that one writer who was hired on, that made everything creepy? Also did stuff like those really gory episodes, and I think the one where Stewie has his old shit forced back up his tender baby asshole.

A whole lot of armchair writers. Comedy cartoons have to sophisticated you know.

>have to sophisticated you know

It brings on many changes.

hardly 'too far'
just not funny
still i'll take post-2010 family guy anyday over the immediate post-cancellation era

I fucking hate this shitty unfunny shock humor show. WHAT GARBAGE.

Unlike most, I think Family Guy is shit because it's shittily animated, so with most gags being visual the show is just really, really ugly to look at. For people that rag on the cutaways: Family Guy is a sketch comedy show with wraparounds and a frame tale. Deal.

If an Anime did this it would be okay.

The majority of America disagree with you.

Not that user, but doesn't matter. I'm told the majority of Americans prefer chocolate to vanilla. Doesn't mean their right.

Just means they have garbage taste.

they're. fuck.

Welp, let me just drop my pants and shit all over my argument.

>I'm told the majority of Americans prefer chocolate to vanilla
And all of them would be wrong. Butter Pecan is the only flavor that matters.

The majority of Americans are fucking stupid.

>the majority of Americans prefer chocolate to vanilla

Anyone who eats any flavor other than pic related isn't really American

True to that.

But it's expensive, user. I can just buy a bigger tub of ice cream for the price of that.

The baby on the drawer actually looks cute.

But, what happened to all the babies? And how the hell did Stewie get pregnant?

Current episode on is literally "Peter asks like a bastard for 22 minutes, and it is in no way funny or amusing."

>make an episode where they have kids
>a later episode has Stewie tell Brian he's always been like a Father to him

*acts like a bastard
Sorry

I've been watching the show lately starting from S1. Sometimes I jump ahead to the newer seasons.

The one consistent thing I notice is that the humor is so dark now, to the point it's hardly even humor. The one that stood out to me the most is when Stewie and Brian have to stand in for Santa Claus, and they

>break into the house
>kill the dad when he goes to call the cops
>discover he's still alive after waking up in the closet and hitting him again
>beats the mother unconcious
>ties up the daughter and jams her into a corner beside her parents

The joke is that it took them an hour and a half to visit one house, and - woah nelly! - it was the wrong house.

At least S1-S5 has proven fun to watch.

when they established multiple times that peter is a pedophile, almost certainly an active one.

Wait, what?

>Expensive.

We pay $13 in Australia.

She deserved it. Family Guy is still shit though.

He has been caught with CP on at least two occasions that i can recall, one of which Cleveland had to call the cops on him for his hundreds of pictures.
He has openly admitted to to making sexual advances towards Suzy Swanson. And also most certainly blew a raspberry near her genitalia when he closed his eyes and "missed" her belly.
He has stated that he's "not allowed to even umpire little league games anymore" because of advances on the young players. etc etc etc
There were a few other throw away jokes with heavy implications, but it's been a long drawn out thing.

>rewatch episodes from the first couple seasons
>they still hold up
>there actually was a time when FG was funny

It's a little sad how atrocious it became.

wait, what episode is that?

this episode made me nauseous.
"Herpe the Love Sore"

>Not preferring chocolate
Are you being sarcastic or retarded

>Herpe the Love Sore
ha ha very funny
>its legit
god damnit

family guy never fails to disappoint.

the problem with family guy isn't that it's trying to be offensive and edgy the problem with family guy is that it's an unfunny piece of shit that only relies on shock factor for laughs.

christ ben and jerrys ice creajm tubs are only like 4-5 GBP here in the UK.

>an entire episode of Seth talking to himself

I bet Seth masturbates to photos of himself.

When he was a kid's show host he said he could have any 3-year-old he wanted.

that too.

That happened to Stewie in an episode, but nothing was shown thankfully.

>4-5 GBP

Right, and much bigger tubs of other brands cost the same amount here in burgerland

I think the show is pretty good, not the best, but I still get laughs out of it. I feel like people give this show more hate than it deserves. (Those gross out episodes are the absolute worst though)

GAS THE VANILLERS

FLAVOR WAR NOW

Yeah, people are quick to call Family Guy unfunny, but if the same exact joke was made on an anime people would think it was funny.

Stewie used science to build a machine get himself pregnant. The machine he built does whatever it has to do in order to make him pregnant. We do not judge the machine and we do not judge Stewie.

Half the babies died, the other half were put up for adoption.

You just have bad taste.

Mai waifu

>Preferring vanilla to chocolate

That's almost as bad as preferring milk chocolate to dark chocolate

Why did he want to have babies?

Call me a SJW, but I'm not a fan of the cutaway where peter accidentally shoots that indian woman trying to save her, I get that it was a subversion for keks. But it was just a little fucked up.

What happened?

Brian and him were growing distant, Brian never made time for him and it upset Stewie. Stewie saw Suzy bring Joe and Bonnie together, relying on that old trope that babies fix relationships, so he got himself preg with the dog's dna.

No, you retards, most comedy anime are called out on being unfunny. Did Sup Forums hurt your feelings or something?

>fan
Her little chocolate baby

How did he get the DNA? Please tell me it was just spit.

he grabbed some stray hairs from his seat and some spit from the fork he was using when they were playing pretend dinner.

they didn't go too far down the rabbit hole user, don't worry.

I think it might be a movie parody, but some white guy was chasing after a native american woman and she was fighting him off. Off screen peter shoots her head off with a shotgun, but said, "let her go." to the guy. The guy runs, and peter kneels over her dead body and tells her that she's safe from that guy now. It was just too gory desu, family guy s1 could have made a similar joke but less tasteless.

That episode was a masterpiece.

The country does have major issues with its education system but i think thats an exaggeration.

Sounds more like ephebophilia then pedophilia

aside from the little league joke, all the others were about very young children or babies.

Well shit.

But milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate

>Family Guy thread on Sup Forums
>Always these two scenes or the whale one

I still don't get what's wrong with this. If Herpes is STDs, explain me how I got it when I was 12 and there was no sexual conract.

>If Herpes is STDs, explain me how I got it when I was 12 and there was no sexual contact.

Only 3 STIs can spread through non-sexual contact: Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (HSV1), HIV and hepatitis B and C. Cold sores, canker sores and fever blisters are caused by Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (HSV1), not Simplex Virus Type 2 (HSV2), which causes genital herpes.

>Did Sup Forums hurt your feelings or something?
...yes

I had that once.
It was alright. It was too expensive for the quality.

That boxer milking peter was pretty unnecessary

How?

White chocolate is Best chocolate.

>But it's not REAL chocolate!

Who cares. Still tastes good.

No it would not.

Must've posted Naruto unironically.

>Anime
>Funny
With the exception of Space Dandy I don't think I've ever laughed at an anime.

Actually one of the times I agree with FG.

Really? Not even Cromartie High School?

Lucy a shit.
LUCY A SHIT.

Baked Alaska > everything else

Not the user you are replying to. I've been amused at anime before but laugh out loud funny is rare. Issue is that a lot of japanese humor involves "kanji puns" where they use a kanji's double meaning or very in-joke japanese references.

Many 4koma manga are way better paced then their poorly paced anime counterparts. Same exact jokes but the manga versions are superior purely for pacing.

Easier to copy-paste something you saw on Sup Forums then to make your own image.

The Cromartie English dub is hilarious.

Don't you guys ever get tired of contributing to the "Family Guy is bad because of these 4 reasons" echo chamber?

White chocolate is amazing in smaller amounts, but I don't like eating a lot of it at once.

I came here to post that as well.

>everybody make this poses

This guy has amazing taste.

So what do you anime loving neckbeards think of south park? Or is that another popular comedy cartoon that doesnt mesh well with your anti normie rejection loathing selves?

>Post Reddit Letter Memeia

Hmmm

Most people like it, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5N9QqOYxM

Canker sores are distinct from cold sores and are not caused by a virus. Can

>hating Vanilla AND Milk chocolate

Good god man. I didn't think it was possible to have such shit taste.

If they would cut down on the shock humor or make the violence more cartoony ex:Character gets hurt, they are almost oblivious to it instead of screaming for 5 minutes