>Hillary on the left

Did Kubrick make this movie to warn us about Bill's presidency and Hillary's future run? Was that why he was killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BINQ4jiQFsI
youtu.be/qACSlpjX1Xw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g
youtube.com/watch?v=gsWHt9OIofc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he wasn't.

he probably got the greenlight to initiate us into these ideas.

That scene was filmed in a Rothschild mansion btw, much like the castle in roman "the pedo" Polanski's the 9th gate... also a Rothschild manor.

What would be the benefit of said initiation?

Why would they allow that?? Although the illuminati love to give us hints of what they're doing and mock us. Kubrick filmed the moon landings too.

>why would they allow that?
Well user after a certain length of running the entire world you just kinda get cocky and rub it in

you slowly introduce an idea to keep your audience from being shocked when they find out it is a real thing.

Kinda like cooking a frog... if you just slowly turn the heat up he wont realize what is going on.

hiding in plain sight

also, that castle is called the mother of knight castle.

It's where the cathars made their last stand against the catholics.

mother or night* castle

MOTHERFUCKER ILL GET IT RIGHT EVENTUALLY...

It's the mother of darkness castle.

sorry. it was free bumps regardless I guess.

I just read about it. Monarch programming happens there? What's that even mean?

Does the guy in the red mask seem familiar

Is this Clinton with a blue crown

Elaborate, Mr. Making My Thread Spooky

Duh. He clearly predicted an election between two widely hated candidates twenty years ahead of time.

You paranoid schizophrenics might as well believe that. It's a lot gamer than other bullshit you will come up with like Hillary killing people and supporting pedophiles. I wish some of you would fry in that fucking tinfoil.

>t.CIA shill

I don't think he got the greenlight. If you're old enough to remember when this movie came out, it was the most secretive production in history. Nobody knew what he was making, and he sold it to the producers as a sexy romp, and that's how it was marketed. It was a surprise red pill on everybody.

When he showed the final cut to the producers, he died a couple days later. Then non-disclosures were signed all around, and a few scenes were removed from the movie posthumously, and then a couple of the execs resigned from the company a few days later.

It's very clear that this was a closely guarded project and that no one knew what he was doing. They might have had a general idea but he obviously went too far with it.

I just wanted to personally say thanks for correcting my pepperonis

well that is most definitely Patton Oswalt two spaces to his left

physical and mental torture rituals to overload the brain and fragment the subject's mind, then you use other rituals to call on particular "alters" and mold them according to their role as sex slaves, talking heads etc.
This form of slave mind control was happening in ancient egypt, babylon etc. and is what occultists are interested in more than glowing magic artifacts

victim testimony of monarching under MKULTRA, around 10 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=BINQ4jiQFsI

It means they torture someone so bad it gives them multiple personality disorder, then they mold those personalities and activate them using hypnotic trigger words.

Kinda like in The Manchurian Candidate, or Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson.

This guy

Shill cuntfirmed.

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

yes, there is a trump resemblance

Highly rewatchable. Characteristic of every Kubrick movie imo.
I have never heard a good exposition on the castle scene. Masks are a several century old tradition dating back to Renaissance at least.
Many red pills in this film.
A pyramid (all seeing eye) is present in every single scene.
I think the strongest secret revealed is about every humans inherent & dormant psychic powers, which TPTB have very successfully suppressed and actively dampen. In many ways, we are all victims if Monarch to this day.

The red dude is the psychiatrist
Note how he taps his glass twice on the table. Does the same with his staff

meaning?

When Ziegler tells Dr Bill:

"Listen, Bill, I don't think you realize what kind of trouble you were in last night. Who do you think those people were? Those were not just ordinary people there. If I told you their names... I'm not gonna tell you their names, but if I did, I don't think you'll sleep so well."

Complete sense the first family and Donald Trump would be there.
The aspect that the masks are indicative of the person had escaped me until now. I hate being a Stupid fucking brainlet.

Movie title?

Eyes Wide Shut

Eyes Wide Shut. It sucks.

One of the weird things about this movie is that Bill is clearly a repressed homosexual; and so is Tom Cruise. His marriage to Kidman was a sham, so there's a strong art-imitating-life aspect to this film.

You can see it when he first meets Nick Nightingale at the party, and later when they get drinks together. He completely fawns over the guy like he's in love with him. There's very clear sexual tension between the two. Later the gay cashier was all over Bill (sensed him out with gaydar), and the Yale fratboys even noticed it and called him a faggot.

I don't know what Kubrick is trying to say with that (I rarely do) but it's a highly overlooked and under-analyzed aspect of the movie.

strong art imitating life imitating art ...

His daughter Vivian had fallen under Scientology's spell and he was very upset about it. That he chose to cast the 2 most prominent members as both mind controlled is very telling.

To piggyback on homo, both Cruise and Kidman were obsessed wuth working with him. Longest production of any film 400+ days.

Alex Jones secured the only interview Vivian has ever given. He says he will remain strictly confidential w most of what she entrusted to him.

hmmmm. I do remember that. You couldn't tell what it was about from the commercials.

Maybe that was the plan too though... surprise initiation. People said he was overly nervous when it premiered though, chainsmoking and such.

Yeah sure...and then they bring the movie out and kill him becsuse they are stupid and thats the best thing they could come up with...it's not like they could have just stopped the movie from coming out and make him a pedo or whatever to discredit everything he says...
god you guys here are so stupid

How much does she even know, though?

Anyway, such a mind fuck. Not just the movie itself, but the circumstances surrounding it. Art imitating life.

The existential themes in his movies are so deep, I just can't fully understand them, nor have I seen critiques that seem to fully get it either. All you can really say is that it's objectively brilliant. Even his earlier work like The Killing and Paths of Glory; he was still in his 20's when he made those films. It's incredible. He's the most red-pilled guy I've ever seen, by a mile. It's too bad he's not still here.

You've never cooked a frog

It's about a sacred prostitution cult.

There are stars of Ishtar all through out the party scene and Zig's mansion is gated with large cat statues.

The hype for this movie was enormous. Tom and Nicole were THE couple, working together on Kubrick's final film (his death was part of the hype), which was super secretive and super sexy.

It was THE film to take your spouse, or girlfriend to. But it wasn't what it was sold as. The public hated it because they felt hoodwinked. They were all tricked into being mass red-pilled, and the movie was heavily bashed because of that, and to this day it's still his most unappreciated work because of how poorly it was received.

so basically Bourne identity?

Try to read again, dickface. They removed scenes from the final cut and forced everyone to sign non-disclosures. The dosage was supposed to be even higher than what we've seen.

Not really at all. Multiple personalities. Maybe if Jason Bourne was an accountant, gets a phone call where some strange sentence is uttered, then shifts into a different personality and becomes an assassin, and then shifts back later, with lost time but not knowing why or what happened.

Believe it or not, but that's what the thesis is anyway.

Trump will smite her down

fritz springmeir said nursery rhymes are some of their favorite cues.

You all just gave the shill @85041294 more money by giving it (you)s. Playing right into its greedy claws...

>trusting a damn frog god.

no user. it is a fickle thing that will turn on you as quickly as we meme'd it from the abyss.

There are 2 youtubes of alex discussing it and a few others w Viv.
He goes most in depth on Oliver Stones sons podcast. Vivian was Stanleys closest family member.

His biz partner who was with him during the exec screening is on record as saying he was chain smoking and muttering "They're going to kill me."

Elites use Monarch mind control to divide society. Even a hotshot doctor like Bill could never make his way into their circle.

The sacred feminine. Mans longing for completion w feminine. How its all we truly want or need.
Child abduction and pedophilia by elites.
How Elites make the rules ( banking, law, religion, ..) and everyone gets conned into their game.
I think this is why Tim Leary coined the Drop Out. Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
Meaning refuse to play their games. They've roboticized everyone. They've utterly desecrated everything.

Also the Castle sex ritual is their relugious experience. The same spiritual experience they collectively share at Bohemian grove. Its psychic and communal. Its their bonding ritual.
Luciferian.
Vigilantcitizen has a 3 parter on it. That is a deep rabbit hole blog.

>he probably got the greenlight to initiate us into these ideas.

No, there was a ton of footage scrapped from that film and he died immediately after. He had a long history of subliminal messaging in his work and is the only director in history to have an unlimited government contract for his films. That film was not supposed to happen, who knows what the original had.

If we were to assume the tinfoil moon landing theory is true. Which given the strange facts surrounding Kubricks life even I can't completely deny the possibility of, I'm a skeptic though. Then all of his work that followed was him trying to tell the public what was happening in the US within the government and elite families.

youtu.be/qACSlpjX1Xw

he may have just taken it too far.

I heard that Bill was like Kubrick in that sense. He could hang out with them, but could never truly be one of them.

Have you seen Barry Lyndon? It has an identical theme. He marries into the aristocracy and then tries to bribe his way into a lordship but fails. He desperately wants to be one of them but they won't let him. So it's another recurring theme in Kubrick's work.

And yeah I read that VC article. That's his best work IMO.

I think Tim Leary is part of it though.

>You've never cooked a frog
The metaphor expresses something meaningful even if its literal referent is false, dumbass.

Im ashamed to say i have not watched Barry Lyndon. Queued up on my plex, but this Hillary nonsense consumes my spare energy. Which im sure is overall negative.

Tim may have been part of it but he was trying to help. Plus he did some hard time. I met him in 94. I flippantly asked him what his regrets were. He blew up at me. Asked me if I regretted fucking. Still haunting.

>Mans longing for completion w feminine. How its all we truly want or need.

That's another major film in all of his movies. I've seen them all, and every relationship is very one-sided.

In The Killing, the main character (leader of the robbery gang) has a wife that will do anything for him, because he's so alpha and masculine. He tries to justify his crime to her, she says he doesn't have to, she'll follow him anywhere. The other character in the movie is a weak cuckold; his wife abuses him, and plots to steal the heist money with her alpha boyfriend. She's dominant with her husband but submissive to her boyfriend.

In The Shining, the wife is completely submissive. Don't really need to get into that.

In Barry Lyndon, he's in love with his cousin, but she cucks him for an officer. Later he cucks an aristocrats wife, and then squanders her entire fortune while she submissively allows it.

In Lolita, he's obsessed with a young girl, her mom is obsessed with him, and the young girl is obsessed with another guy (the story's antagonist).

There are no balanced relationships in any of his films. With no exception, one person always has complete control over the other.

You know what it means, shut the fuck up. Always the same kind of posts in these threads.

>she was a lawyer and defended someone

PRISON!!!!1

Barry Lyndon is very good, but very long. I'm kinda ADD but I had to watch it in a few parts. It's not his best movie but it strongly explores all these themes.

Lolita and Paths of Glory are the two I would recommend the most. Those are movies that weeks later you'll still be thinking 'wtf did I just watch?'. Kubrick's wife is in Paths of Glory.

The cats, leopard prints etc i am aware of. Thats all indicative of sex kitten programming, marilyn monroe being the foremost example. Katy Perry, Rihanna Bayonce currently.

But Ishtar! Yes. The connection to Egyptian Isis.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar

This is fundamental to everything in our society. And noone knows anything about it. Except some 4chanz.

Just another cool cuck scene where rich twots that cannot get pussy in the real world go to pretend they are bauces...lots of boner pills and cocaine involved.

>People said he was overly nervous when it premiered though, chainsmoking and such.

No they didn't because he was fucking dead you fucking stupid faggot

They -literally- didn't
You're -literally- making things up
and -probably- mentally ill.

Most critics do in fact consider it his masterpiece.
Also his magnum opus to be, Napoleon, never got off the ground. And Spielberg got to poop all over AI.
Thanks for the others. Appreciated.

>the only director in history to have an unlimited government contract for his films.

Just making up nonsense now. What the fuck are you talking about?

>completely missing the point of Barry Lyndon

Clown

@85047565
1 post by this ID
don't give the (you)s!!!

Barry Lyndon is his masterpiece? I can see how it would be hit or miss though.

Most lists ranking his movies differ widely. Sometimes EWS is top 3, other times it's at the bottom.

For me, Paths of Glory is his best movie. You'll come out of it thinking that Kirk Douglas is one of the greatest actors to ever live.

No they don't. Very good movie, but it's lesser Kubrick.

Kubrick had nothing to say about Napoleon, so he didn't make the movie. Didn't challenge him.

Yeah okay there, Gene Siskel. His movies have multiple layers and more than one theme in them. Stop being a fucking jackass, or at least bring something to the discussion.

That's not what happened. MGM cancelled the project because it was too expensive and other Napoleon movies were a disaster. He wrote the script 8 years before pre-production began.

Humility is better than arrogance.
Try to learn as much as you preach.
You sound like that High Level Insider pedo-douchebag.

From wiki:
Although having had a modest commercial success and a mixed reception from critics on release, Barry Lyndon is today regarded as one of Kubrick's finest films.

In numerous polls, including those of Village Voice (1999), Sight & Sound (2002, 2012), Time (2005) and BBC, it has been named one of the greatest films ever made.[3][4][5][6]

Director Martin Scorsese has named Barry Lyndon as his favorite Kubrick film.[17] Quotations from its script have also appeared in such disparate works as Ridley Scott's The Duellists, Scorsese's The Age of Innocence, and Wes Anderson's Rushmore.

Inb4 all those references suck.

And you blew it completely with your Lyndon assessment.

And that is what happened. Kubrick could have made any film he wanted, if he truly wanted to. As we see with Lyndon, it probably wouldn't have been his wheelhouse. Take away the technical masterpiece aspect of Lyndon and it's not an especially good movie, but looking beautiful with space lenses gets you a lot of cred in the film contrarian world. His Napoleon would have been a borderline disaster, like Scorecese's Gangs of New York.

>nowhere in his rambling incoherent response did he source his ridiculous claims of critics considering Barry Lyndon Kubrick's masterpiece

Wow. I'm like so shocked. Get bent faggot.

we're the meme magicians.

many of us are more influential than we realize... so influential that the powers that be have taken notice and are attempting to stifle and manipulate us.

just to add some spook

Hillary talking about fun camps:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g

no, he wasn't.

>i haz teh dumbz
>i don't understand it so it sucks
leaf

>it has been named one of the greatest >films ever made.[3][4][5][6]
>Director Martin Scorsese has named >Barry Lyndon as his favorite Kubrick film

You have a hard life ahead. You make me want to canvas for Hillary.

Barry Lyndon was a movie about Chad.

The guy is an incompetent nincompoop but women constantly throw themselves at him because he is tall, blonde and has a high-t face

So then tell me what Barry Lyndon was about then, you annoying dipshit.

All I said was that in EWS and BL, it deals with the central character trying to reach the highest social status, but it's not accessible to him. I never said that was "the point of the movie", but that it's a recurring theme in his work. You fucking dickwad.

And MGM pulled the plug on Napoleon. He worked on it for over a decade.

It's way closer to this than anything you fucking schizophrenics are babbling about

You're seriously mentally ill and a complete fucking moron

I also found the kidman's grooming of her daughter to take her place in the cult interesting. In certain parts of the movie she is teaching the child how to value men and she let's a stranger take off with the kid in store scene.

Please favor us w your analysis of Barry Lyndon then.
Please regale us.

nobody said barry lyndon was about OPs post.

You are just retarded dude. I scrolled up and read all your posts and I feel dumber for doing so.

lol i'm not going to explain anything to you, you revolting little bitch. learn some shit for yourself you fucking idiot. I thought you got Lyndon wrong but looks like Eyes Wide Shut flew completely over your head. Stick to Michael Bay.

Lots of his movies explore the Chad effect, but yeah that is what Barry Lyndon is essentially about.

Scene from The Killing
youtube.com/watch?v=gsWHt9OIofc

dont fully trust vc you nigger, dont trust anything completely

Chad gets money and pussy thrown at him.

Finally undone by his sliver of morality and r9k step-son.

All of this is pointless because it happened a long time ago and in the end it doesn't even matter.

Yes, everyone here is the schizophrenic but you.

>missing the point
leave it to the american

these men are pawns

You can't explain shit. You're a fucking retard. You're factually incorrect about Napoleon. I don't even think you've seen any of these movies. You're just some dipshit desperate for (You)'s.

> Child abduction and pedophilia by elites.

There are a lot of evidence toward the party having pedophilia evidence to them but I never see anyone commenting on them so does not bill when he is confronted by the Doctor that tries to convince him that "it was just a farce" "we are just rich guys fucking"

Does people do not get that ?

>initiate ideas

kek, kubrick when a lot of things about the freemasons and elite and what they were planning or had done. moon landing, 9/11.

He put those secrets in his movies to mock his viewers. There is a satisfaction in the elite where they dumb down people so much that you can show them hints or the reality and they don't understand it. even if they understand it they will be viewed as maniacs and madmen by outsiders.

At the beginning of Nietzsches Zarathustra there is a sentence: "A book for all and none." Meaning that technically everybody could read it but nobody is really gonna understand it.

After reading your posts in this thread I've come to the conclusion you are mentally ill.

Please visit your nearest medical facility and seek help.

there was the pedo shit at that costume place as well.

Under the rainbow was the name of it... a reference to mk ultra, also Lucifer's rainbow.

Yeah, I could see it being funny to subject an audience to unsettling truths under the guise of a "totally trippy sex romp."