So how long before Punished Nova goes Nuclear

So how long before Punished Nova goes Nuclear

He won't. Rich will bring him back from the edge and finally having a mentor will improve his quality of life.

he will get cancelled before then, then the all new all black nova will get to save the world from the evil avengers

This look like someone who can be brought back

There's like 3 other threads up about him right now.

why is child like this
did kamala reject him or something

No, that makes too much sense and is what Peter should have done with Miles, so Marvel won't do it. They'll probably make them hate each other and either one of them will be unlikable to make the other look better.

All the girls rejected him, user.

All of them.

Even that slut, Teen Jean Grey.

STANDING...

BY

Nah. Sam's just going to fade into obscurity.
He'll go peacefully.

was even worse with the halloween issue.

This is 2016 Marvel he'll either die dramatically for plot or more likely become a shitty villain with shoddy motivations that appear as a blurb on a clickbait entertainment site causing marvel to jerk themselves off and claim they have unprecedented media attention due to their amazing writing skills.

Of course he does. Everyone can be brought back.

I think anti hero would be the better outcome but its most likley he will die and everyone will suddenly feel bad.

>Rich comes back
>Sam overjoyed
>Runs towards his dad and is about to leap into his arms
>Rich gets shot in the head by hawkeye

DO IT, MARVEL!

MAXIMUM SUFFERING

>hawkeye

Oh fuck off already, Bendis.

Make that four

Why do you think Richard is his dad?

Can never have enough Sam The Suffer Man threads

Whoops, got it mixed up in my head, forgot Sam's dad was just some nameless Centurion, not Richard.

He has a girlfriend.
Why does everyone forget his girlfriend? Even the writers forgot about her.

She's just a figment of his imagination created to help keep him sane.

user, the personality he gave his left hand doesn't count.

I wonder if Marvel ever actually believed dressing up Sam's dad like Richard would actually attract his fans.

>Nuclear
You mean Cosmic, I think it'd take his family dying to finally push him into ditching that dirtball of a planet.