Should other countries learn to let people of specific lgbt genders into their country?

Should other countries learn to let people of specific lgbt genders into their country?
youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Gorgeous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be tranny
>go to Sharia Law countries
>milk Twitter and Facebook sympathy

What the fuck.

This is the type of thing that should wake up lefties to Muslims, but as they've shown recently they prefer Muslims over gays

Is Islam the last bastion against liberal degeneracy?

Yes

A Muslim would say so for propaganda reasons. They really are long-term thinkers.

Is there a part 2 where he gets stoned?

I agree with Arabs on this one. It˙s their country and they can deny anyone entry.

Daily reminder: muslims are better than milo, gays and the entire lgbt

>This is the type of thing that should wake up lefties to Muslims
Wake them up to what? The fact that they don't like gays trannies and other degenerates?

Why should I hate Muslims for that?

Don't worry, we'll march into their Mecca and bring our fist of liberalism right into their beds.

she is really hot

I would save her too.

>Be a tranny
>Decide to go somewhere in the Middle East, a place full of nothing but tolerance and love
>Don't bother looking anything up about the country you're going to to see if it has any sort of laws for or against your specific mental illness
>Whine about it when something happens that you could have easily prevented with a five minute internet search

Every time

It's 2016 shitlord

skinte video gde ego trahayout

get out, Mohammed

>passport say male
>passport have a different picture
what did you expect ?

No they aren't because Muslims aren't white. Sorry slav, you wouldn't understand and no one expects you to.

>1.be all about tolerance and acceptance of other people
>2.tolerate and accept people that don't tolerate and accept people
>3.???
>Everyone tolerates and accepts people

>cut off your dick
>go to a Muslim country
What a fucking dumb ass why didn't they execute him?

"It's okay! I'm friends with Kardashians!"

only a left wing idiot would think 'learn' is the same as 'insist'

t.faggot

>60%

>Muslims hate and oppress minorities
>why should I hate them for that?

For the same reason you nutbars hate white people?

>Should other countries learn to let people of specific lgbt genders into their country?

I could just as easily ask "Shouldn't LGBT genders learn to stay home and out of the general public where you are not wanted?"

Is that how trannies think women talk, behave and move around?

>0%

Pedophiles are also a minority dear english teacher-sama. Don't think just becouse you're in Japan you won't be "opressed"

>has men face
>Get detained

I mean COME ON !

>Tfw no one will ever hold you that close
Fuck my life

>be lgbt
>go to Sharia country
What the fuck did you expect?

Current year is still 1437 in Dubai though.

I guess we were just on the wrong side of history

what are you referencing

I love you Morocco, your women are fucking tasty in those dresses, keep sending them.

I don't care, it's not like they breed.

>60%

GO BACK TO YOU BOARD

"She" a guy in a drag.

Fuck off shill faggot

>Poland
>Muslim

What? You retarded faggot

Eastern Orthodoxy exist.

About 35% whiter than you.

Nothing will come of this because it doesn't fit the narrative. Liberals love Muslims more anyway.

What should come out of it anyways? This liberal faggot and his girlfriend should be killed by muslims.

These faggots have ruined our countries and continue to act cocky.

Regardless of what you think of them they are a valuable tool to redpill liberals to Muslims. Or out them as Muslim worshiping psychos.

Should we really fight islam with degeneracy? If we do that we will still be overrun by non muslim migrants. These faggots are tolerant of non muslim shitskins.

You will get Mexicans and we will get Africans.

Republicans already hate Muslims but Liberals are still wishy washy and bending over backwards to them.

You have to appeal to their bleeding hearts and liberals like lgbt shit. Show them what a bunch of psychotic murderous assholes the Muslims are.

I get where you are coming from but we are fighting a war against these desert rats and we need to use every trick in the book to get people on our side.

But what about other migrants? I do not care if they are muslims or not. I do not want sub 75 IQ niggers in my country,

These people will still be pro open borders for non muslim mexicans and africans just like i have said.

It˙s best to ignore faggots. They will learn on their own but if we involve them in right wing we will poison ourselves with their degeneracy

>tranny in Dubai
you cannot make this up

Most brown people are violent subhuman filth. Third world countries are hellholes for everyone and it's because of those people.

We redpill them on Muslims and getting them to understand how violent other third worlders are should get easier.

I hate to say it but we can't fight Muslims alone. Not in America anyway. The country is divided down the middle red and blue and we'll never get anywhere arguing over it and fighting each other. We need something to bring them to our side and see the light and this is just one of those things.

How can we redpill them on racial differences when they think that gender is a social construct?
Their beliefs are dangerous.

If we destroy genders we destroy races. Do not be fooled. By the time we "redpill" faggots we will all be mongrel nations

I'm starting to agree tbqh. At least they understand gender roles and believe in masculinity. Can't stand this numale, cuck, pro-lgbt shit we have to endure.

what do you expect, they are emotional wrecks who need more attention than bitches.

Can't reassign man hands. Might as well start sucking dicks cuz you're a fag.

Liberals are still blind to the whole thing. You got these fucking 20 something liberal girls wanting to travel to Africa and South America and shit as if the world will bow down to them and let them pass by unharrassed because it's better than evil old America.

America. You know, the country where there are no laws punishing women or gays. Where it's more acceptable than any brown country on the planet. Yeah, America is so evil but these brown people are enlightened and friendly.

They are brainwashed idiots and this is the wake up call they need.

We're having this whole thing lately about cultural appropriation too but a lot of libs are wise to how stupid that is. Theres nothing wrong with experiencing other cultures and joining in for fun, in fact a lot of countries like that. Hell, I love when foreigners come to America and "America woo!" and eat burgers and stuff. Makes me feel good. It's better than the ones that come here and hate it or try to turn it into their third world shit hole.

I think we're going to get a generation of women that will won't to go back to simpler times when they realize how shitty feminism is. Most women enjoy being women anyway.

We need to show them there's nothing wrong with loving your gender or race and appreciating the differences and that includes being openly proud to be white. We can't let them blend us all into one big grey soup.

LGBT think their opinion is the only correct one and everyone else needs to 'learn' to accept it.

sounds like insistence to me

Maybe Saudi Arabia already 'learned' and that's why their have their current stance.

lol what a fag

not respecting Islamtic culture and laws.

this tranny is in the wrong, gtfo and stay out with your degenerate fucking self.

>this is literally a top-tier tranny
>the best science and make-up can do

>you can still tell it's a man

*sad trombone for the trannies out there who think they pass*

.This is his wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Gorgeous

>Lazzarato is the child of David and Judith Lazzarato (née Belding). She was assigned male at birth.

Technically correct, she was assigned male by her genes.

Sup Forums agrees with islam on literally every single issue, because Islam isn't really wrong.

But it still hates it, because it's an enemy ideology, founded in an enemy culture, and is host to enemy races. Is this hypocrisy?

I just thought it was some bizarre leftism to include that line, especially because there's that "assigned male" comic.

Muslims aren't interested in converting white men to islam.

Ffs that creature is veritably insufferable. Idc whether it identities as a man or a woman (well, I do, but that's not the point here), he's just awful. All that gross lip smacking and that horrible way of talking. Not to speak of the pure stupidity of him

I really hate how desert centric it is, I hate the dress code and superstitious beliefs, I hate the praying and their religious book, I hate the way they crush and shit on other religions and cultures, I hate how violent they are, I hate how stupid they are and how they breed like fucking rats and I hate sand. It's rough and course and get's everywhere.

He looks like he had a bimbo fetish and took it to the next step by becoming one.

>Sup Forums agrees with islam on literally every single issue

except perhaps beheading people who don't worship their desert pedo

stupid leaf poster

That might be it. It tries to look and talk like a bimbo, but the man voice and the moustache somewhat ruin that

Also
>Lazzarato identifies as bisexual.

It's desert centric, cuz well muhammad was born in the desert.

The dress code is to accommodate the desert climate, but most muslims are too stupid to realize that.

The praying, and strict following to core beliefs, is the reason why it hasn't been cucked yet, like christianity. It doesn't brush off ridiculous beliefs one by one overtime, until entire countries turn atheist (what happened to europe.)

The reason Islam is so violent and founded upon conquest, is because Muhammad had to defeat the jews to progress his own religion. He he hadn't have, it would've died like the thousands of other religions in that day and age.

They breed like rats, because that's how you maintain the future of your nation, and your religion's placehold in the world. They haven't been tricked by the Telejew to care about only MEMEME, and never have kids.

And they'll still allege that the west is worse

>The reason Islam is so violent and founded upon conquest, is because Muhammad had to defeat the jews to progress his own religion.

what kind of retarded ass tree did you fall from Mr. Leaf?

>be transgender
>not getting enough attention
>need constant validation
>go to Dubai because it's not like they actually follow their scripture.
>denied entry because of beliefs
>post some bullshit on twitter about discrimination
>thousands of retweets

Being illiterate in history/troll doesn't merit a serious response, sorry platypus

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Gorgeous
On 9 August 2016, Lazzarato was detained in the United Arab Emirates and had her passport taken by airport officials and immigration officers at the Dubai International Airport. She was denied entry in to Dubai for being a transgender woman, as the government does not recognize her gender as legitimate even though, according to Lazzarato, the gender on her passport states female. Dubai officials said that the gender on her passport stated male.[33] Lazzarto confirmed that her passport had been renewed and updated prior to her trip to Dubai and that the gender on her passport was stated as female.[34] The "imitation of women by men" is illegal in Dubai, and violators can face up to a year in jail.[35] Lazzarato was released after spending over five hours being detained.[36][37] The "#JusticeForGigi" hashtag surfaced on Twitter, with fans and supporters calling for Lazzarato's release and a reform in anti-LGBTQ laws.[38] It was not the first time a transgender person was detained in Dubai. In 2014 two Brazilian transgender women were also detained and had their passports taken.[39] Lazzarato, before leaving Dubai for Sweden, responded to the incident by calling for equality and legal protections for LGBTQ people

>Leaving Dubai for Sweden
>for Sweden

Every. Fucking. Time.

Yeah somehow I must have looked over all the Jewish countries in the middle east during the time Muhammad was alive

>leave one Islamic area
>to go to another Islamic area

Why do they do this?

Attention seeking special snowflake.

judaism was the largest religion in the region before the conquest of islam. Go read a book you stupid abo