What would your favorite superhero's favorite superhero be?

What would your favorite superhero's favorite superhero be?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/617516
derpibooru.org/1204982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always enjoy these threads, pretty creative now

HELP! SONIC'S ON FIRE!

Just occurred to me that that's why Batman and Superman are such great friends, they're each other's ideal super hero. A guy who truly has the power to do all the things Batman couldn't, who can stop random muggings that cost lives. And a man who shows you don't need power to make a difference, someone who shows the potential of mankind.

OH NOOOOO!

Who is this semen demon?

That's actually really sweet.

Huh. An actual excellent post. What's THIS doing in one of Barneyfag's bait threads?

Patton Oswalt

The mods don't watch barney, nor do they go to barney websites like the one you're linking to, nor do they delete things just because you say so, so there's really nothing you can do besides turn off your computer and walk away if this picture upsets you so much.

>The mods don't watch barney
I heard Troid does.

Are we seriously still pissing ourselves about barneyfags? When was the last time one of those things actually appeared?

..damn
whodat? isnt that that girl who found another genie who was aladdin's genie's girlfriend?

Someday I'm gonna try pepperoni and gumdrop pizza.

Cyclops would think superman is great.

CANON DAKIMAKURAS

>unironically saying 'barneyfag'
Stop fucking encouraging him

I love this headcanon

Who's Wonder Woman's favorite?

Well I'll be damn. That's actually pretty thoughtful

Well, that's what happens when they shill their shit.
And this thread should still be deleted
derpibooru.org/617516

This actually a very interesting topic. Captain America and Superman feel like humble enough guys to look up to someone else but for the life of me I don't know who would be a good fit

Cap's idol would probably be one of the quintessential presidents or something along those lines.

Captain America's hard because he's changed so much recently. I feel like the old him would have loved Superman's whole "I will save everyone, no matter what" shtick, while the new him is much more of a pragmatist, and would probably be more of a fan of Batman: working from the shadows, doing what needs to be done.

I really like this concept.

But I wonder, would any hero view anyone else as a hero? It's like two masters working together in the same art, there is no idolization when you are on the same level of skill in one way or another, just a mutual respect for eachothers skills that makes you feel a certain pride to be standing side by side with this person working for the same goal together.

It's hard to idolize someone as a "hero" when you have to look up to someone and admire them for being something they wish they could be one day. All these guys seem to be on the same level when you talk in terms of like batman/superman and not younger generation growing into the shoes of the older generation to take their roles one day.

But it's not about ponies, it's just a picture. A fairly on-topic one too: A hero from one series reading the fictional adventures of another hero, attached to the question of what other heroes would enjoy when it comes to fictional heroes.

Maybe you should go back in time and stop them from existing?

That's why I assumed the question was regarding fictional heroes. So Batman's favorite hero in this context can't be Superman, and has to be someone who is a fictional character in his universe, like Donald Duck in OP's picture.

And he would probably get a kick out of Scrooge. come to think of it.

I think it's flexible enough to be either or.

Speaking of Scrooge, can't think of anyone he'd be inspired by being a self made man

I mean aren't most point of heroes being that they are motivated by their own wills and moral code?

It's hard to think that they would look up to anyone when they are supposed to be the epitome of mortality and justice. In a sense most heroes feel like they are self-made heroes not striving to be someone else, striving to be their own person who can stand against evil or whatever cause they fight to fight against.

Demeter probably. Now that I think about it, has there been any stories with her interacting with Diana? Of all the greek gods she feels like the most natural fit.

>But it's not about ponies, it's just a picture.
One that breaks Rule 15.

Die faggot
derpibooru.org/1204982

And OP's still breaking GR15
derpibooru.org/617516

Yeah that makes sense

Die faggot
derpibooru.org/1204982

derpibooru.org/617516

Does the rule even exist anymore?

Are you homophobic?

The moderators will decide what breaks the rules and what doesn't; they don't need help from a ban-evader.

No, I'm just fighting for what's right.

Seeing all the threads about the board's moderation on /qa/ makes me think otherwise.

>But I wonder, would any hero view anyone else as a hero?
I doubt a grown man would idolize another grown man. Same for women. Although I do think there would definitely be a lot of respect between peers.

Didn't Batman once say Barry Allen is the man he wish he could have grown up to be if his parents hadn't been killed?

I'd say more than a few heroes have a strong respect that many would consider idolizing.

though for reference point, Batman's favorite hero in universe is THE GRAY GHOST!

This is a fun thread.

Last week. Whatever happened it got purged from desuarchive too.
I haven't caught up. Seriously?
That's hilarious.
IIIIII want a dakimakura for chrisssmaaassss|

Barney is still a shit show.

>Judge Dredd
Huh, this is a tough one, I really can't think of a superhero as adherent to the law as Dredd who isn't a supervillian, in which case it would be Galactis or the Silver Surfer.

Nah, Athena all the way.

Also Captain Marvel (or "Shazam" if hes still called that after rebirth idk) idolizes Superman doesn't he?

Is Barneyfag the most autistic person in the history of Sup Forums?

Die faggot
derpibooru.org/1204982

(OP)
derpibooru.org/617516

That's what it seems like when GR15 isn't being enforced properly.

>So today I was in church (because my mother made me) and I didn't feel like going because I knew there'd be this one Barneyfag that would make me end up going on the Barney-hating rampage that I do today. I surveyed the church to see where he was so I knew I could confront him and tell him not to do that again. What do you know, that disgusting Barney-lover and his family was right there at one of the exits, just looking out at everyone as if they think he's so good. Before the closing hymn was sung, I walked out of the church to find them. I told them that their son should stop watching Barney and Friends. I told them that it wasn't right for him to be of the age he was and still watch Barney and Friends. Because seriously, he really shouldn't. He watched it pretty much religiously, like 2 hours every day when I was in high school (the one he watched the most was Be My Valentine, Love Barney). I told them that my dad wouldn't let me get Super Princess Peach for the Nintendo DS because he thought it was a girl's game, and if I was in this Barneyfag's situation and I wanted something Barney-related, I would've done the same here. I didn't try to insult him or anything, I didn't resort to name-calling, I just said what was going on and why it should matter, just the bare facts. They were wondering if he did watch Barney, pretty much pretending that they didn't know about his habits, but I told them whoever's responsible, to stop it, including the special ed department at his school. We went our separate ways and I got that out of my system, thankfully.

>To be honest, I felt better after giving them a piece of my mind. Now they know how their actions affect others who are disturbed by their offspring's actions. Good thing, too. I just needed to vent real hard after keeping it in for so long.

this fucking guy

All you degenerates who complain, I'm trying to do a service.
Back to the containment board with you.

I disagree. A lot of origin stories involve heroes being inspired by other heroes. That's how we get most legacy heroes, and a few guys like Steel and Batwoman.

I remember at one point in Justice League International, Guy's childhood hero joins the league, and he becomes an absolute fanboy over the guy.

No it's not, Barneyfag.

It never is and I hate their guts.

We really need to kill them already.

Hey, that's what you may think, but they're still more autistic than I could ever be.
I'm not the one trying to break free from containment.

And I'm not the one trying to feel all persecuted because they're the ones trying to invade us.

Holy fuck, he's still going?

That's what happens when GR15 isn't enforced like it should be.

You really need help.

I don't understand what's going on here!

I always thought that the mods did a good job enforcing GR15.

For the past while, they haven' as shown by letting this humanized Daring Do thread stay up.

What baffles my mind is how you people even find out it's related to ponies.

Fucking seriously show this to any normal person or someone who just plain doesn't give a shit and he would never have figured.

It's pretty easy by using Google Image search.

Not to mention they tend to repost the same shit.
This isn't one of them, but it's pretty telling off the bat.

It's shit like this that makes me hate humanity.

I hate them all, really.

They should all just die at once.

I'm not kidding either, they really do deserve it.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a degenerate.

You want people to die because they watch a tv show? You're a fucking sociopath.

Quiet the 'tism fit we got here.

They deserve no sympathy for their shit.
Never.

This is what happens when GR15 isn't enforced like it should be.

Don't Worry user, He'll Get Help, Or Die.
Either Way, He'll stop Soon Enough.

Threatening to kill people is illegal, retard.

Pssht, yeah, when the thread gets deleted.
In the long term, when the rule gets lifted.

What are we going to do when he gets every single IP he uses banned?

Is that the title of a book?

>Giving in and deleting the OP image
Oh fuck you mods, you dickless wimps

superman's was alan scott, which is neat

It's getting sad when I can't tell when the fanart is so obscure that I can't tell it's a barneyfag thread anymore.