Am i the only one who watched this show? Martin was my husbando

Am i the only one who watched this show? Martin was my husbando

I stopped watching when they replace Java with Billy.

just why?

I want to fuck his step-sister.

So he fucked his sister, right?

homosexuals

I think I DID see it, but I just can't remember anything about it.

Martin Mystery or Totally Spies?

Yup

I remember the show being great but then again the last time I watched it was like 8 years ago or something dunno the year

Both. They even have a crossover.

Martin Mysteries everytime. That Evil Dead episode was the shit.

>Am i the only one who watched this show? Martin was my husbando
Others have seen it, this is true. Why did you think it was only you?

If Marathon's Totally Spies was French Charlie's Angels, this was French MiB/Scooby Doo. That canonical sexual tension between him and his step-sister was awesome and Mother was a QT milf. With all the xeno, tentacles and goo, this was almost a fetishy as ToSp.

Ah Martin Mystery. That show was my shit when I was younger

Fun fact, in the original comics they weren't step siblings a were fucking.

MM. TS is fine and all but MM hit more notes with all those homages to B-Movies and a more relatable setting and relatable characters.

This too. Diana was top tier. I think Kelly Sheridan did it for me.

>I think Kelly Sheridan did it for me.
Same here. What is it about her voice. I wanted to fuck that one chick from Zoids, Sango and Greenback Jane.

I remember this.
Every girl I knew who watched this show said they had a crush on Martin

No.

He wasn't really replaced though, Billy just joined them.

As much as I love Totally Spies, I would have taken another half season of Martin Mystery over season 6 of Totally Spies. Although Season 6 of TS was actually pretty good - it was just too little too late to rekindle interest in the series.

Was this not very popular? I remember liking this a lot growing up. I can't remember much of the plot but I remember Martin's mom being a total milf.

Thing is, most if not all the creative team that made Martin what it was have long since left Marathon. TS isn't too hard to reboot, but Martin has a different set of ingredients that made it good. Wouldn't be the same.
She just plays characters well. She gave Di the right quirkiness to make her a fun character.
I was stoked when I heard she was back in a Marathon with LoliRock. Praxina will murder your dick.

This series had really creepy moments.
That episode were MUM turns evil.
Also Java was a Bro.
i always hated the fact they never upgraded Martin's watch.
He deserved it

This.

I don't think Nick ever aired the ep where a druid was turning people into trees and possesses a kid. Can easily see why they'd skip it.
All the monster designs were pretty great, to boot.

Dylan Dog was far more deserving of a Cartoon adaptation, and that is a fact.

Martin Mystere is an Italian comic blok property.

>an italian writing about witchcraft and aliens
How was he not burned at the stake by his catholic peers?

Italy is all about horror. They're not afraid of tackling religion from time to time either.

I don't know, maybe becouse at the times comics sold well and people liked it?

Mmmmm. I'd love to see an animated adaptation of Dylan Dog stories. Not like what Marathon did for MM here (Groucho would be lost on today's youth), but a straight adaptation. That Dark Horse collection was a comfy read.

The stories and monsters where good but what didn't like was the immature bickering between Martin and Diana. On every episode we see them bicker over something or making fun of something they did or happen to them.

At the end of the episode something bad happens to them where everyone laughs at them like why make your main protagonist suffer like that? Martin and Diana act like know it all jerks but the way they make them look like idiots is too much.

I heard they where suppose to revive the show but that was like in 2014 and nothing happened.

He was pretty much replaced in that he pretty much stopped showing up at all.

Loved this series as a kid, I should rewatch it in the future.

And when he did he had more fluent sentences than the first seasons.
That bugged me more than anything else in season 3, Java getting the short end of the writing stick.
Also that they stopped globe hopping.

This was on a 3am in my country from years.
I stayed up every night to watch the episodes and failed my shit.

This show had too many fetishes
I remember having one of my first boners through a lizard tf episode

Java wanted to be a professor or something like that