Why are blacks such shitty drivers? I dunno if they do this where you live, but where I live they:

Why are blacks such shitty drivers? I dunno if they do this where you live, but where I live they:

>tailgate
>try to pass you in exit lanes, medians, etc
>slouch down low

I brakechecked one the other night that was tailgating me and they pulled up next to me, the whole car of nigglets was just staring me down, and sped off. I thought I was gonna get sprayed by sideways uzis for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

speed-limits.com/districtofcolumbia.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nowhere near as bad as chinks or armos

they don't have daddy's teaching them how to drive

idk is profound mystery for the ages

It sounds like you drive like a complete pussy to be honest family.

Black people make every basic aspect of life unbearable

>implying pussies don't get in the other lane and let tailgaters pass them

I found the nigger!

Obviously you can only be tailgated if you take as much time as a half blind grandma to get over.

>four lane highway
>literally nobody in the lane next to me
>niggers tailgate me

Come on, stop trying to defend subhumans.

Get out of the passing lanes and stop driving so slow, dipshit.

Since when is driving the posted 40 limit slow? Sorry I delayed your nightly rush to Popeye's

youre probably the kind of pussy that drives below the speed limit at 3 a.m.

Since when do 4 lane highways have 40 mph speed limits you lying dipshit nigger?

Do you not know what a 4 lane highway is?

Stupid fucking nigger. Get back to having kids just to get welfare money.

>four lane highway
>40 mph

Yes they are the way of driving through the city with a high speed limit instead of the backway grandma main roads that are limited to 30 or 40 mph that slow people like you need to stick to.

My 18 year old brother is white as snow and he drives worse than the minorities I know. I get in his car and he's snapchatting, texting, or picking music for the aux cord on his phone 50% of the time. Doesn't ever use a turn signal, doesn't ever check blind spots, and mean mugs anybody that drives as poorly as he does. I honestly think he's going to get his ass kicked for it when some darkie tries to drive as shit as he does and their dipshittery ends in a draw.
It's probably a generational thing. Requirements for a drivers license are painfully low in Texas.

LMFAO you drive like shit and got mad at somebody on the road THEN came to blog about here expecting everyone to agree with you instead of shit on your AWFUL driving skills?

Ever been near D.C.?

So why do you dumb niggers have to tailgate when you have literally every chance to go around me?

Was he around a lot of blacks growing up?

speed-limits.com/districtofcolumbia.htm

Are you talking about the onramp?

>Americans thinking they drive fast

Stay mad cucks, you've probably never crossed 90 mph whereas I get to drive TWICE as fast every week

"""Freedom"""

So you will learn to quit driving like a slow faggot who causes huge delays and accidents.

That really doesn't answer my question on why you couldn't have just gone around me when you had the chance.

Inner city taught darkie.

I've been noticing this a lot lately. I figured they'd be driving slow, being lazy and all, but really, they drive like assholes. Most the cars I see coming up in my mirror doing a good 20+ mph over the speed limit has been blacks. They pass, cut you off. I'm not sure if they are fucking with whitey or if they are just being assholes. Glad to see I'm not the only one to notice.

You can ignore a lot of people breaking societies rules and being stupid, but it is better for society if some people hold assholes like you accountable for their shitty actions.

I never knew tailgating was an acceptable rule.

Just because you niggers are going well over the limit doesn't mean people going the limit are going ""slow""

Just take a breath, let it slide and remind yourself it could always be worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

I was driving a Truck down in Atlanta, going to make a turn, have to swing wide because of construction, had 2 cars try to pass my left, and one try to pass on the inside. No fucking patience or respect for other drivers, especially ones carrying enough weight to end their life.

because they are lazy and aggressive in general.

Driving so slow you get tailgated is not acceptable, its what I keep trying to explain to a retard.

You already admitting you drive onramp speeds in the wrong lane and get over too late, so its too late to take the high road on this one.

>Was he around a lot of blacks growing up?

I don't know that he has ever interacted with a black person for more than 5 minutes outside of opposing teams in high school sports.

Kek

People who struggle to manage to tie their own shoe laces shouldn't be allowed to be behind tons of high speed metal.

I'm surprised more people don't die every year from sheer stupidity than they already do.

But that doesn't answer my question.

Do you think tailgating someone is acceptable, knowing full well the risk of following a vehicle too closely, when you have ample space to pass?

Also I misstated earlier when I said a 4 lane highway, I meant it was a 4 lane road that was 40 mph like pic related. I'll give you that, but then again, thinking I have to speed down a suburban street like this just to appease your dumb ass just proves my point.

do it on a daily basis, no police on my freeway (unless theres an accident)

Move over for faster traffic you piece of shit cunt.

I wouldn't do it, but I am glad some people do when people like you are driving obnoxiously in the wrong lane, preferable you would just be pulled over and fined instead, but the police can't be everywhere.

I drive in a considerate fashion. I let people in. I don't ever tailgate, or come even close to doing it. I make sure I'm going at a reasonable speed so I don't slow people down. I stay left unless overtaking.

But there are still fucking dickheads on the road that will tailgate me for doing the speed limit, speed past me in form one lanes, not let me in deliberately, etc.

I think these people simply don't understand that I'm a lit fuse waiting to go off. I want an opportunity to beat someone into a coma. But no one ever fucks with me to enough of a degree to justify it.

>pulled over and fined for going the speed limit

Goddamn you're a retard

Bro, don't even respond to these bad trolls. Keep driving properly and keep your chin up.

I recommend you at least keep a rifle in your car and a handgun in an easily reachable position though. Some people really are crazy and you need to be able to defend yourself against them.

Niggers are terrible at everything they try to do, why would driving be any different?

Are you a newfag OP?

Around here you can get pulled over for driving in the passing lane when you aren't passing anyone and I hope you live somewhere with the same rules, so you get pulled over soon.

Word you drongo.

>what a fucked up country America has become ever since they gave Blacks equal rights, what a mistake of epic proportions it has turned out to be,civil war cannot come soon enough.

>tons of high speed metal
Not likely. My parents bought him a brand new commuter car and the reason I'm concerned is most people in our area drive a truck weighing 2-3 tons.
He's banned from touching vehicles at our family's ranch because he doesn't know what a clutch is.