area dealers no

>implying Capita will ever recover

rate him

you've clearly never used the darknet
acid is £2 a tab, MD is £8 a gram

>area dealers no
enjoy your .8 mate

Fuck...now this is both powerful and timely...I WILL see this movie

do people still buy drugs online? im tired of buying shit clobber from dealers who rip you off at every opportunity.

What are you studying?
What other hobbies do you have?

*snorts half a gram that's been stomped on by like 5 different levels of commerce*

>ah yes such pure coke!

never complains about being a perpetual super sub, always happy, knocks in a decent amount of goals, apparently has a large dong

rate him highly

ive got a scale and they always come out within .1 of the measurement, even up to 28 grams

People are buying Bitcoin because they expect other people to buy it from them at a higher price; the definition of the greater fool theory. Someone responded to me on Twitter by implying the fools were those who were not buying; everyone who did so had become a millionaire. But it is one thing to become a millionaire (the word was coined during the Mississippi bubble of the early 18th century) on paper, or in "bits"; it is another to be able to get into a bubble and out again with your wealth intact.

If everyone tried to realise their Bitcoin wealth for millions, the market would dry up and the price would crash; that is what happened with the Mississippi and the contemporaneous South Sea bubbles. And because investors know that could happen, there is every incentive to sell first. When the crash comes, and it cannot be too far away, it will be dramatic.

>buying anything less than an oz

You guys crack me up

favourite newton's law lads?
i'd probably go with the classic every action has an equal and opposite reaction

>generalisation
It's all who you know m8

*doesn't buy illegal narcotics*
*doesn't get ripped off*

sat in a work Webex now

Gas me, literally somebody gas me now.

>fivers in the middle
looks like money doesnt make your brain work

maybe if you're a normie.
it's not their fault, but it's really difficult to express how it feels to someone who isn't on the same level.
i think this scene sums up what i'm trying to say
youtube.com/watch?v=rDgXeYlpbOE

>favourite newton's law lads?
the one where he arrests the Ransome boys for murder but his wife finds out they are innocent.

>has self control

hyperbolic

um no word travels.

doxxable info

WTF is a feminist fight club?

youtu.be/tgvqEcS4OqA

half oz lasts me a month

You don't use fivers as dividers to keep your money sorted?

Stupid sexy Giroud

playing wow again lol

If they've a nose septum at all they're fucked.

I'll give a breakdown by body type.

>slightly short and "thicc" (ie: slightly bulbous)
More likely to be mental, but more likely to be feminist, more likely to be from the bougie class of social strivers/old middle-money. Sexual, but not easy to tie down.
>middle height (5'7-5'9) and womanly but flat arsed and not too tittily
most common type here. Generally means "basic" in everything. Generally "glic" or sly
>middle-upper height and stocky
Generally tend to be rural (at least here) and smarter than average, but not smart at all. Tend to have families that are connected, whether rich or not.
>very short or short and thin
Likely to be isolated and consequently r9k tier, but that can either be good or not. Generally smarter in a bookish way, but high levels of bad mental illness. Autistic when it comes to sex, either into it or not.
>tall and thin but womanly
this is the Stacy phenotype (the female Chad). generally well-off, and knows she can do better than you (whoever you are). Generally not actually a 10/10 (in Ireland and England at least), but is for the purposes of the ecosystem. Smart, but sly when it comes to betraying. More likely to be outwitted than other smart phenotypes however.
>short and fat
Generally stupid, shy, and picky. Will pounce on you with the female sweetness on tap if she senses weakness. Unlike other females, pickiness will not endear you to her peers, only callousness will.
>tall and fat
more likely to be from the upper classes, more likely to be smart, but that translates into Elliot Rodgers' female equivalent. Generally avoid, but if they lose weight they are into the higher end categories.

Labour voters confirmed as munters.

lads :]

DAMM drumpf BTFO

Enjoy the tar, lowered lung function and the high.

no i use the divider that comes built in

i use a vape or a bong when i really want to get high

fuck you kevin stop showing everyone my deviantart you piece of shit

wtf lad

LAD
A
D

>double barreled surname

shan't

That's fine for when you have 2 amounts to keep separate like in your case as all you buy is acne cream and cans of monster

eating a bunch of chocolate

good lad

>momentarily forget that the majority of /brit/posters are turbovirgins
>lisicki starts posting about taking drugs, having fun and generally being a top lad and everyone starts seething jealously at him

might start espousing a high tory viewpoint

Left is the posh girl stacy phenotype, right is the "basic" phenotype.
Know your thots.

what the fuck are you on about? 5 and 10 in the front 20 in the back

trip on

High = Catholic
Tory = Irish
Few know this.

right is 5, 6 on a good day
left is 7

cold out there innit

alri Benjamin Disraeli

Need a girl with 5 and 10 in the front and 20 in the back

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517415903671.webm

phwoarrr

also what is this from, looks like a screenshot

>If they've a nose septum at all they're fucked.
???

190cm has been in uni for 6 years and refuses to post any personal info, whether identifiable or not
chances he's not actually real?

The cat wants delicious food from my bag

plotting a coúp

love fake tits. simple as.

okay so you have 150 aside for x, 250 for y and 300 for z, it's easier to have those amounts easily separable. I don't expect a runt to understand desu.

jesus christ

>Jewish whig
Nah

I agree leaflad, read my ethnographic survey of the female race posted above.
Left is 7 and thinks herself highest in the British Isles ranking because of it (even though FOB Slavs and Balts outrank her by 4 points), right is the 6 of the R1B DNA but will still think she can do "better" than the 6 of the male, even though we nominally live under monogamy, because this isn't made clear to them by their thot teachers and resentful mothers.

>The Purge is a series of American dystopian action horror films distributed by Universal Pictures.

>Universal Pictures is an American film studio owned by Comcast.

>As of 2015, Comcast Corporation is the largest media conglomerate in the US.

> In 1983, 90% of US media was controlled by 50 companies; today, 90% is controlled by just 5 companies.

>Comcast CEO Cohen held multiple fundraisers at his home for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in 2015. Comcast donated $500,000+ to Hillary Clinton.

>Trump also talked about breaking up Comcast, saying, "Comcast's purchase of NBC concentrated far too much power in one massive entity."

Las Vegas?

so you're a drug dealer or really dumb, got it

currently marathoning these

are you a psychologist

> British culture

silly cat

Probably works as a cleaner or something at a University like LeXplorer did.

Septum piercing.
A girl without a septum is deformed or mutilated.

Comment on my classifications if you please. You're from here, so you've been sampling and/or eyeing the same population as me. It might be different for the English here, who have both lower and higher (though I suspect the highest I've seen in England are Eastern European and (((Eastern European))).

does anyone else here have an obsession with observing mentally ill people?
Ricardo Lopez, Tim, Terry A. Davis, Viper, Chris Chan, Poleboo - i have an encyclopedic knowledge on all of them

> British cuisine

t.

arse

I've been examined by many psychologists.

ah, you are redpilled on the dire femoid sit in the british isles

I have to write a report on the musculoskeletal system but I have no fucking idea what to write in the conclusions and recommendations

THERE'S NO RESEARCH IT'S JUST FACTS WHAT THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO RECOMMEND

help me i'm a brainlet

how do you people function

sounds like you're a bit ill yourself lad

bad man sweet

pot calling the kettle mentally ill

Same here. What's your favourite? Mine is Unabomber.

Mosley for peace lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FQUmz9QxtFc

how does such a posho make an irritating generic deano

nobody mentioned septum piercings though

also tldr

yes, I closely follow the various personalities in /brit/

>short and fat
>Unlike other females, pickiness will not endear you to her peers, only callousness will.
I don't understand. Can you dumb it down?

Im 5'9. I look hilarious, a comical short man. People point at me in the streets. "Look at that peculiar man", they exclaim.

NEED a gf with curves for days