What the F*CK is Portugal's problem, lads?!?

What the F*CK is Portugal's problem, lads?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-mTb1YRzBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_Portuguese_Empire
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Upper_Peru.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shortugal

They got told by their parents, that if they grew up, they have to work.

>tfw not even above 170cm

Give snapchat bby

Are you middle easterner or african?

>Closer to the floortugal

youtu.be/N-mTb1YRzBA

I'm very white and fully Scandi going back at least 5 generations. Guess I just got unlucky with my genes coding for height...

Why are Balkanites so tall?

Why are the Dutch or Germans so tall? Why is everyone outside of Europe a manlet?

moor blood

That never stopped us from......
it's called glory.
lul

In you that's obvious, in the portuguese nah

I'm Brazilian and I have 1,83

what? You have 1.85m, blue eyes, blonde hair?

I do, but not 1.85m, i have 1.80m
Setubal masterrace.

They aren't anything extraordinary, stop believing memes.

Not even close to representatitve stats, they took young people from 1 university and people keep using that for their maps.

And even then they are barely taller than the AVERAGE Dutch person LOL

>mexico
AHHAAHHAHA

too much enbreeding probably

>Shortnam

When was Chile part of Portugal? Looks like a BS map.

>this brainlet thinks that the ancient iberians weren't already like we are now, white atlanto mediterraneans.

the map counts everything where a portuguese sailor put is foot on as part of the empire and yes, it is therfore BS and made-up-

That map is wrong for many countries.

I'm a fucking manlet and I felt tall in chilango country

Kys mexico

I am moor and I am 188cm

What the fuck is your problem ?

>UAE
>Saudi Arabia
>Iraq

really?

I am JUST over 180 cm. Feels good

>tfw 172 cm

why does my height make people so angry?

kill yourself and don't ever come back, cocaine monkey

The BBC weighs us down, forcing our spine to be at an angle

Data on height in Portugal is hugely outdated.People during Salazar times had nutritional insufficiency and sidn't grow up as much as they could have.My mother is 1.63m and my dad is 1.65 but me and my brother are 1.82m and 1.78m respectively

Don't even know why I'm bothering taking this bait.

Enfim,in hoc signo Portucale vince.
Nos enim Antiochiam accedimus, et populus blessings.We Lusitan nuntiato Suebi, qui ad hoc electi people.Gloria ad primam globum imperium.Gloria Portucale! Hic quoque est quod dilectus meus patria!

let me tell you, as a 6'2 guy: women over here DO NOT care about height. it's face, body, alphaness, and that's it.

Learn you own history, upper peru (that as some of modern chilean territory) was part of the portuguese empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peru

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_Portuguese_Empire

The fuck happened to Peru and Bolivia?

What a laughable pile of bullshit mate.
So Brasil took some portions of the Bolivian Amazon and that makes Bolivia part of the Portuguese empire.
Decades later Chile takes part of Bolivian desert and according to you this also makes Chile part of the Portuguese empire.
By that twisted logic I could claim: Chile took Bolivian land, therefore Bolivia is part of the "greater Chile". But Brasil took part of Bolivia too, therefore Brazil is also part of "greater Chile". And since Brazil was part of the Portuguese empire, it is safe to conclude that said empire, was in fact, The Chilean Empire.
Go eat a bowl full of dicks.

It seems you have reading problems,look at the title of the map, it is, what is written there, no more no less.
The map doesn´t say "portuguese empire", it say's:

"present day countries with territories once part of the portuguese empire"

and by this, it's accurate.

>So Brasil took some portions of the Bolivian Amazon and that makes Bolivia part of the Portuguese empire.

Brazil? lmao it was portuguese people son, brazil was not independant when that happened

They are the most indigenous countries in Latin America along with Guatemala.

M8. Understand this: Brazil taking part of the Bolivian Amazon does not make "upper Peru" part of the Portuguese empire.
Atacama desert was never part of said empire.
In no piece of Chilean or Peruvian land has ever been seen a Portuguese flag. Your map is ridiculous.

Yes it was.HAHAHAH
Don't be mad.

Yes people here are pretty short, but no one really cares. I used to live in Asia where they were absolutely obsessed with height.

Point the place of Chile which has ever been under Portuguese sovereignty and prove your statement.

It was not brazil, read, brazil was independant later, bolivian part or upper peru, was partially part of the portuguese empire.
even during and after:

>The Portuguese occupation in Upper Peru
>The occupation occurred in the region Upper Peru (now Bolivia ) between the months of July-December 1822, which mobilized the Portuguese royal troops stationed in the Captaincy of Mato Grosso and occupied three of the Peru departments: La Paz, Santa Cruz de La Sierra and the so-called Department Maritmo (Atacama).

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Upper_Peru.html

half of our population is old and they're all turbomanlets

/ case closed

Spain is below 175cm too, do you really think there's that much difference between them and Portugal?

If you knew Spain, you would know that the tall Spaniards are basically northern Spaniards, especially the Aragonese, Catalans (think of people like Gerard Piqué or the Gasol brothers) and Basques, Pyrenees Spaniards in general, without them the spanish height would be like 170 cm like in Portugal, this is the difference in many of those maps between Spain and Portugal, they lack Pyreneean people to raise their average height.

Pic related: average pyreneean

Portugal is a non-factor here.We had people dying from hunger in the 60s and lacking nutritional value which dampned their growth.
Like I said,if this was only up to genetics then why are my parents both at 1.60m and me and my brother are around 1.80m?

Yeah you are right, it was just banter, everyone is also taller than their parents around here, but it is still true that the tallest spaniards are there, probably because they are also some of the richest areas in Spain.

>tfw 182
>always the tallest guy in the bus, the classroom, etc

This country is manlet central

>187cm
>considered a fucking GIANT in Chile
>regularly bang my head on things
>can't fit in taxis because they're all subcompact shitboxes

Living in a manlet country sucks

We're short, innit?

Truth is, even the Romans commented on how short we (western Iberians) were back then.

It's just genetics. We have quite a larger share of neanderthal since we're the furthest away from the middle east by land, so that might be it. A diet of fish might not help either, as it's not full of hormones like mammal meat.

WE WUZ LAST STAND OF NEANDERTHALS AND SHIEEET!!

>that feel when I fucked my spine up in accident and I'm only 188cm because I'm a hunchback now
>that feel when I'll never hit that sweet over 190 cm spot despite being so close
I don't like this feel