I'm looking for badass pictures/paintings of crusaders to show my friend how glorious western culture used to be...

I'm looking for badass pictures/paintings of crusaders to show my friend how glorious western culture used to be. I need help finding the good ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI
youtube.com/watch?v=UH5lqJPGpOU
youtube.com/watch?v=7mlAWJNUCv0
google.fr/search?q=fuck off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiiv5L4v7vOAhVHOBoKHY6aAosQ_AUICCgB&biw=2400&bih=1194&dpr=0.8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not just western art in general?

>I'm looking for badass pictures/paintings of crusaders for my LARP guild

fify

You're stupid bro. ISIS literally kills for the same reasons Crusaders did. For absolution.
It's an outdated, primal concept that leads to degeneracy and violence.
Get with the fucking times. Stop killing for your stupid ideals.

You're stupid. I'm not trying to kill anyone, Just prove that western culture isn't shitty.

Western art depicting glorious soldiers is what I'm looking for, didn't have to be crusaders

take cover cause im gonna dump some shit

Crusaders specifically, or just historically based western pics?

Also, do Slavs count as western?

we cant be picky anymore. even irish are white

>even irish are white
Jesus, i didnt know it is so bad

Crusaders if possible, historically based is welcome too

Grenadiers à cheval de la Vieille Garde. Love this painting.

Breathtaking painting

well living in Poland will put blinders on your vision. You and Hungary are our last strongholds : /

This one is great

Fucking albonigger diaspora piece of shit.

Tupac is alive in Serbia and still releases sick albums every year. Fucking subhuman mudshits. Remove kebab now.

Kosova është Shqipëri

I have an entire folder dedicated to Crusader images, this thread was supposed to be for me, but i need to leave. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI

watch it

Albania in many respects is whiter than our country.

>Germany

I need your help brother

>its always a burger

YOU HAVE NO MORE TO DO WITH CRUSADES THAN WITH DEFEATING THE NAZIS FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=UH5lqJPGpOU

A lot of these are super serious, so I'll throw in the Zaparozhian Cossacks (since slavs count now), when they literally told the Sultan of the Ottomans to screw his mother for attacking and failing to conquer modern Ukraine

learn to history fag muslim fucking shit have attacked the west , the crusades is a proper response to that, note that they did not even had a army so crusades were done hundreds year later

K

The crusades were some of the worst points in history for Europe.

jesus stop posting that huge version

youtube.com/watch?v=7mlAWJNUCv0

That much m39's were never issued especially not to infantry.

FAKE THIS PICTURE IS NOT REAL FAKE

Its was just an another euro war, Ahmed

Islam attacked the West so Christian Westerners decided to kill them. Doesn't sound much like ISIS to me laddy.

And who could forget this classic?

to beat me to it. i was just capching post with that pic

He was so damn handsome.

France
Dropping dem rifles since forever...

The crusaders might be a bad choice, since they sacked their fellow Christians in Constantinople, which was the glory of the Christian world for a long time: an effective continuation of Rome.

The Crusades marked a continuation of the backwardness of much of Europe, which would last until the renaissance.

Turned out that defeating the nazis was a shit idea

Bruh there were like 9 crusades...

fuck off

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

there were like 9 Paladins...

>backwardness
>fighting against Muslims, savages, and Orthodox cucks
Okay.

Lel, you loud mouths declared war on us, got BTFO and think you won anything.

What you wan was:

losing your Empire
Being in Debt
Having continous terror attacks since 2015
Being the most non white country in Europe

You could have prevented this.

Does anybody have that image where a crusader and a modern western soldier are side by side and it has "Let's finish this" written on it?

Yes, and... ? The crusades introduced the concept of jihad into Christianity, where you could kill to have your sins forgiven.

google.fr/search?q=fuck off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiiv5L4v7vOAhVHOBoKHY6aAosQ_AUICCgB&biw=2400&bih=1194&dpr=0.8

Does the truth trigger you, Francois?

Wish there was a real New Templar movement. Not the Mexican gang shit

How about some armor OP?

They are responsible for Constantinople being Islamic.

Looking for paintings and historical badass shit

plebs

Acquire christianity. Disregard ladies.

Favorite so far

My point is not every one ended up with Christians killing eachother

say no more, senpai

>deus may or may not vult
You done my sides in, holy kek.

You're number 1

Favourite so far.