Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2EC6w5erPuA
youtu.be/4Yz2QR4oqqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando
youtube.com/watch?v=nRunA_qCF74
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/balfour.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So do your fucking job and keep killing mudslimes in Gaza and west bank Isaac.

they'll never do their job.

thats why they're going to lose israel.

If we purge the jews and muslims from our country their numbers stop being relevant.

fuck off

Good idea we could deport them all to your country and let the sea handle it.

Daily reminder they're a result of 1400 years of inbreeding.

Yep, it's a matter of time until the US stops protecting their idiotic attempts at suicide.
We only protect them because of their supposed benefit to us in the region but we haven't seen that since the 7 days war.

Is this your plan Israel? Flood us with Muslims so that we cant help but be on your side?

Its a good plan. Those rag heads are fucking horrible people.

send them all to utoya island and release breivik

>we haven't seen that since the 7 days war.
U wot?

Do you realize the 7 day war was a war Israel fought alone?

There are 2 billion Christians in the world. The amount of Muslims is irrelevant.

White people are better fighters, anyways. 1.6 billion Muslims vs. 850 million White People would still end in a White victory.

>alone
just backed by the usa and the west, right.

Yes that was the only war where you showed any worth to us partially because it's one of the few conflicts you idiots DIDN'T instigate.That was my point schlomo.
Everything after that has been us coddling your stupid fucking decisions.

It's already too late. Judiasm's reign ended centuries ago and we are now seeing the fall of Christianity worldwide. Islam is the Conquerer. Better get a Quran for when they come for you. You may or may not be killed. Most likely you are executed to hell for being a man or boy, with your mother, sister, and daughter being a sex slave or also killed.

>imagining that sandnig chicks all have slutty lingerie on under their durka rags

This is my fetish.

moar

meanwhile in europistan

1 billion muslims vs 7 billion people who have been attacked by islam throughout history

i'll take my chances

Daily reminder; best course of action has always been to stay out of all middle east bickering, till a winner eventually comes out on top. Then nuke the winner.

Alone with billions of dollars worth of free weapons

>White people are better fighters
dude, you're being delusional.
hajis are fighting wars since the afghan war with the soviets.
they will totally crush the politically correct armies of the west if there were no drones and planes bombing their bases.

Isn't it funny how they decide to trade out religions in power every few gens. I swear they're all one and the same leadership. With Arab religions, you lose.

There's also 1 billion changs and 1 billion pajeets and they have an absolute unadulterated hatred for Muslims.

The 200 million White Americans alone could take out Islam, completely ignoring the aid of Russia

We have a professional army, they don't. Even if all of Islam unified against just America, America would still win. Russia itself could very well purge this Earth of Muslims if it wanted to, the Russians have no qualms with genociding shitskins. Euros would probably find it difficult to give up their rapefests, but everyone else would be fine. Our superior equipment, training, and tactics would inevitably end in a decisive victory for the allied front.

This, keep them contained in a giant glass dome and let them settle their affairs, when it's over it'll be easier to genocide what's left of them.

Metal Gear their shits up. Give them a bunch of weapons that we will inevitably obsolete when they've finished slaughtering each other.

Judaism has got fuck all to do with modern jewry.

Jews are united in the holocaust.

Why haven't (((we))) nuked these monkeys yet??? I say concentrate three nukes; In Tehran, Dubai and Islamb-is-bad

I'd say Mekka, Jerusalem and Los Angeles.

Not really. They will rent my investment apartment and work for minimum wage.

Also there are less than 1% Muslims here. If shit kicks off in France or Germany I will know to have options for moving out of Europe.

>"citation needed"

also, Romania and Japan? you are completely irrelevant and you will always be completely and totally irrelevant

>Our superior equipment, training, and tactics would inevitably end in a decisive victory for the allied front.
you got buttfucked by a bunch of hajis in afghanistan and iraq

You need to nuke Brussels to stop ISIS

There are close to two billion Catholics, but they never brag about their numbers. Huh, I wonder why it's only muslims that are obsessed with threatening everyone else with how numerous they are.

>if there were no drones and planes bombing their bases.
Yeah IF. Fact is that there are and they will. Therefore they will lose.

Besides, you only need to see some of the youtube footage of fighters in Syria.

FFS kikes, don't you fucking get it?

We gave you immunity.

Nobody can call you racist or accuse you of genocide.

All you have to do is kill all muslims.

You have one fucking job.

Lazy fucking jews.

>his desk is just a piece of wood resting on a box covered by a small wooden divider
wew

Roaches outnumber humans. What's your point.

kek

Yeah because we totally went all out, right?

You're basically bragging about your first string beating our towel boys.
Even then they didn't beat shit. Check the casualties you dumb fucking gypsy.

they're still expanding their operation even with the drones and planes

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ABU HAJAAR?

>It was told that Omar had an anal disease which could only be cured by semen

rofl....

We killed far more of them than they killed us, by an order of magnitude. Not to mention our goal was occupation, which, as far as I know, we're still doing, in Afghanistan in any case.

Occupation is far harder than slaughter. Total war heavily, heavily favors whites, and not shitty gypsies and Muslims.

because Europeans played by the rules.

Give them green lights to use their strongest nukes and watch how the Dessert turns into a even more shitty wasteland.

you stupid fat fuck, they have an infinite amount of fighters. they don't care about how many they lose.
they are interested in winning not counting dead hajis.

I don't think you know what infinite means you stupid gypsy.
Just stick to mugging tourists. You're not going to make a career with that brain.

Is there a way to commandeer feminism to make the left only want female refugees let into our countries?

Something about male privilege?

This is how Romanians are portrayed in Israel (satire show)

>youtu.be/2EC6w5erPuA

zero arguments fat boy. haji demographics are rising despite getting bombed and being at war.
stick to eating cheetos.

>Give them green lights to use their strongest nukes
not gonna happen. it will be a slow conquest via mass migration sprinkled with terrorism.

It will end in racial dilution at an even greater rate than letting male refugees into our country though.

> Israel

Hahaha

youtu.be/4Yz2QR4oqqo

How come you couldn't stop the holocaust if you're that good?

We didn't have our own state.

No, you had Germany, Poland, Russia, America, Britain.......

Are Jews worried about what the Islamic demographic bomb is doing to the west?

lmao

But you have to understand, these are ultra orthodox, they are hated universally by everyone in Israel.

No, they want us to kill each other so they don't have to.

Literally dictator tier television. Fix this, Schlomo.

You mean 1 billion threats to Western civilisation

Even the other ultra orthodox?

Germany and Poland (where the most Jews died) betrayed us. USA and UK didn't stop the holocaust in time (they knew about the camps and didn't bomb the train rails) - which accumulated millions of deaths.

You betrayed Germany, Poland got invaded, and if we bombed the rails Nazis would have just shot your ass then and there. It's ok to put your supervisor on, first day on the job can be rough.

Proxy shill bots, ignore

>by allah, I will give you a taste of my shoe
>taste of my shoe
>shoe

>religion of peace

>You betrayed Germany
"Citation needed"

>Poland got invaded
Sure, but Pollacks helped the Nazis to find and kill the Jews.

>Nazis would have just shot your ass then and there
It shows how little you know about history, fucking dog sucking leaf. Go fuck your dog.

>Sorry officer, I lost all my mudslimes in a freak dyking accident.

Fuck off leaf

the holocaust is a fabrication you dumb cunt

Israel will come under attack and will be invaded, a lot of it will be destroyed from fighting, but if you read the Bible, God saves the nation from complete destruction after Israel's enemies get 'supernaturally' wiped out.

>>Citation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
Yo
>>Pollacks help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando
So did other jews, didn't need a state or nothin.
>>I know nothing about history
I know nazis had guns, they used them to shoot people.

Fuck you buddy.

>Isaac
Is this a Jewish name or something?

>mizrahi detected

I'm not your buddy, guy

Yes, from the bible.
Itzhak, and abraham, you know.
like the game binding of isaac

It's 20 fucking 16

How are people allowed to still dress up as garbage bags while actual clothes exsist blows my mind.

Not your guy, friend

Holy shit read your bible.

Just listened to this awesome talk by Mike Hoggard about Mecca and Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=nRunA_qCF74

Check it out. It made me feel pity for the sons of Ishmael, and I think they're going to have a change of collective heart in the end days.

I'm not your friend, buddy!

>Sure, but Pollacks helped the Nazis to find and kill the Jews.

sad but true
my grandfather sold jews for work in a german factory

I live in Israel
I worked years in a holocaust museum
I worked years in a Holocaust Archives
For years I saw thousands of documents comfirming the holocaust byt family letters and things that can't be disproven,

You are a shitstain living in a shit Island far away from civilization, video games cost 150$, your mother gets raped by kangaroos when she goes shopping for vegemite. Your dad is an Abo, your ancestors were literal killers, rapists and thieves.
You are bored, andgry and confused. Youfind Sup Forums and join the hivemind of hatred and denial. I don't blame you.

>USA stops protecting Israel
>Ever

>>Things that can't be disproven
Ok fine, how many ovens were at Auschwitz?

They won't, they're idiots.

Its time to call in the professionals.

why is there no evidence of gas chambers

why are so many holocaust accounts proven to be complete fabrications

australia is a happy, rich, proud, prosperous, successful and secure nation. quite the opposite of israel.

>arguing seriously with retard on Sup Forums

אחי....

שרבוטים נחמדים

god i want a hijabi gf

You don't need to link me shitty wiki articles, we study the Balfour Declaration at school. How is it betrayal? Non-argument.

pollacks helping see >I know nazis had guns, they used them to shoot people.
That was not your argument, you said "if the allied forced had bombed the train rails they would have just shot you instead"

Ammunition was scarce, wasting bullets didn't make sense.
Nazis were suffering from panic attacks and depression from all the slaughter that was going on, party that's why the gas chambers were introduced.

אשכנזי טהור. בניגוד לרומנים ג'יפסים מטונפים

Not many, since they were very inefficient and took too long and made soldiers vomit and be depressed. Next question please.

Daily reminder not to let the kikes distract you from the real enemy of this world: Jews.

claims up to 1 000 000 jewish dead and cremated
4 ovens
each oven takes 250 000
operational for up to 5 years
50 000 a year
365 days a year or 136/137 a day per oven
Takes an hour at least to burn a body so divide by 24
Assuming each oven works full time (zero minutes between loading in more bodies and cleaning out ashes) you would need to put 5.7 bodies at a time.... which would take longer than an hour to burn.
Your rebuttal.

>>Shitty wiki, we studied the text
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/balfour.html
let's use yours then
>>Ammo was scarce
and cyanide gas grows on trees?
>> not many
see

>'The Democratic Club'
>"Come here, you son of a bitch..."

רוב הרומנים זה כאלה שגורשו ממרכז אירופה
>implying im gonna go through trying to explain this whole thing for the 1000th time while ruining my morning, no thanks.

I just explained to you. Plus you're getting paid for this. Do your fucking job and explain the math to me.

Nah, its just that you can't. Asshole.

>implying im gonna go through trying to explain this whole thing for the 1000th time while ruining my morning, no thanks.

Fucking hell Heeb that's pretty weak. That's the equivalent of "I'd totally kick your ass but I have a sore shoulder".

Accurate as fuck. Can confirm.