Free healthcare

>free healthcare

do non-Americans really do this?

It varies by country, but I think they still have co-pays and whatnot. It's just the insurance part that's run by the government.

>free

americans are retards so nobody should act as them

i mean its not really free

if i have a giant cold i pay like 20€ for going to the hospital

if i need an important surgery i'll have to wait 2/3 months and still pay like 30/40€

however one night i was super drunk and ended up in the hospital (with ambulance ride) and it didnt cost anything for some reason

>americans are genuinely ok with this
amazing really

>Fat fuck who needed insulin dies
And nothing of value was lost

Insulin literally costs 30 cents to make.
The only reason this shit costs so much is because our lovely corporations jack up the prices at INSANE markups.

The government is so bought out that it isn't even allow itself to negotiate lower prices. The end result is that we often buy our own medicine from Canada.

Imagine manufacturing a drug, selling it to a pharmaceutical company in Canada, and then having to buy it back from them in order to bypass the insane domestic mark-ups. All because of retards like you.

t. fat fuck who needs insulin

HAHAHAH Fuck off commie!! MAGA!

I'm actually quite lanky.

6'3 and 170lbs

But anyway you're still retarded. I hope you and people like you die off soon so this country can move forward.

>type-1 diabetes
why the fuck do americans always raise their voice on topics they dont know anything about?

>I-IT WAS TYPE 1 I SWEAR

I'm really sorry we tend to have a lot of idiots

Yes and no, depending on the country.

Countries with totally free health care tend to have better health care in general.

you dont necceseraly need to be fat to need insulin
i knew a kid who was normal sized and had diabetes
also jesus christ are americans dumb

>P-please Mr. Euro accept my fat diabetic ass and give free insulin pleeeeeease

@All the insulin needing fatasses in this thread

For some reason I find this irony of a 6'3 lanky guy with diabetes quite funny.

Girls select you because subconsciously they think you are very healthy, because you are tall, and yet you are carrying one of the deadliest common health illnesses and it is heritable, too.

No, i pay 78 euro per month.

Only if you are healthy. If you use the services for anything other than a quick GP appointment you are quickly maxing out the deductible which is what 400 euros or something.

I don't have diabetes lmao

>Fat fuck

He was skinny, fit and had type 1 diabetes that you are born with. In Finland his medicine would have been free.

>GP
Wat is dat?

but you will have cancer which youll die to shitstain
enjoy pain and agony
átok