Could pic related defeat the Justice League?

Could pic related defeat the Justice League?

They'd gang bang Wonder Woman and force the rest of them to watch.

Looks like they have more heavy hitters on their side, so without a doubt.

Soundly.

But would they be able to rape the joker?

How much preptime does you know who get

I love how insanely overpowered that team is. Shame they didn't really do anything with it.

Who is the green guy ?

It'd be cool if Richard got them back together once he's back to kill Sam

Surfer has potential to solo.

Ronan.

This lineup is ridiculous. JL wouldn't have a chance.

Superman solos everyone. Because Superman.

Only if he's not being a pussy.

1 hour at the most.
He gets more if he can survive the first encounter.

Bill's powered by magic.

Ronan the Accuser. Probably the weakest one there, but his hammer lets him manipulate energy and matter.

what if bats gets him in an armlock?

Gladiator is basically Superman. That's his deal.
The Shi'Ar Imperial Guard were designed after members of the Legion of Super-Heroes, and he was their Superboy analogue.

so does Shazam but that dont mean shit for writers

Power cosmic.

It's Superman in a team which means he's nerfed to hell

Yeah, well if waiters say Batman can beat Clark then Bill can too. Also, anyone who ever beat the Bat like Bane or Hush can stop Superman.

You can't bring in writers withing voiding all arguments.

If it happens in a Flash or Superman book, the League wins, otherwise not.

>all these League doubters

Half of them are pretty irrelevant in this fight.

Yes, this team was OP. It was created to basically kill a god, so it kind of had to be. But when you're dealing with cosmic vs cosmic level entities, it gets scaled relatively.

Superman and Flash are the only cosmic level team members and Flash has to break space-time to even compete but it would be effective. Manhunter is too weak to commonplace forms of energy to be as effective as he is against more mortal foes, even though he has a decent powerset that could make him more formidable. Lantern is a shit, Aquaman would get schooled, as would WW for the same reasons, and Bats is going to avoid direct confrontation until he pulls some kind of plan from his ass. He would need preptime to be successful in this fight.

Right...

How do they beat Flash?

The weakest members of that team are either Quasar or Ronin

Quasar's either living quantum energy or has the Quantum Bands, which draw power from all energy in the marvel universe. And Ronin's hammer is a mini Cosmic Cube that can warp matter

Surfer was faking so BP would think he was in control and give up details of his plan

No he wasn't. Post the page where it shows that, and not the forum post of the writer sperging about.

The Power Cosmic is even more bullshit than the Speedforce, so the Silver Surfer should be fine.

Also Flash doesn't have access to the speedforce when he's in the Marvel Universe, so it also depends on where they fight.

Going by this line up...only GL, Flash, Supes and MM really have a chance of even putting up a fight.

There'd been multiple times where Shazam beats Superman by hitting the latter with his fucking transformation lightning.

The fuck are you on about

WW is stronger and faster than Superman. She is invincible and has literally zero weaknesses. She'd solo.

The JL with Martian Manhunter, yes, totally. Supes, MM, WW are all Beta Ray Bill or higher, and then there's Flash class. Flash can BS, no doubt the Surfer could too, but Surfer is a world class jobber.

Justice League with Cyborg could actually be interesting if they explored his Motherbox origin as a piece of technology on par with the GL rings, seriously, I think Cyborg could be way more powerful. But this is a closer fight I'd still say the team that has Superman.

Given, I only know most the Annihilators in passing, mostly Beta Ray and Gladiator, soit's an opinion not a detailed examination. Super fights are stupid

Beta Ray Bill could single-handedly pulverize GL, MM, AM and Batman.

Batman is weak to being punched in the face. Hawkeye is weak to a gun. Superman's 'magic weakness' doesnt mean shit

That was such a good event
I'm gonna go reread that right now actually

Pretty sure Norrin Radd would rather not turn his friend into a red mist even a tiny fraction of his power.

He didn't really even have a reason to struggle. Panther (a notorious Mary Sue mind you) wouldn't have done shit.

MCU Guardians win after Star-Lord distracts both teams with a Dance Off, bros.

Any full version of The Legion of Superheroes would have a much better chance.

Make sure to read the epilogue. That first part is just an obstacle course

If we're talking new 52 original 7, than yeah, they could do it. Original silver age original 7 would be a much bigger hill.

The weakest link on that team is Ronan, and he is a fucking beast.

Ronan could probably take Aquaman and Batman while the rest of the Annihilators handle the rest.

>Surfer is a world class jobber.
So is MM

Probably, but the most important questions here are;
>Which Justice League line up?
and
>are we counting Cosmo and Ikon?

Then he turns Bats into butterflies, because unlike Black Panther, Batman isn't Surfer's friend.

you know what, now i wish Richard will be in the hand of Bendis because you are bunch of cunt

But can they beat faster than time galaxy destroying punches SSJ Blue kaioken ×10 Goku.

We all know Sam won't be around much longer. It'd be cooler to have him go out in style at least.
Stay mad, Jeph. Wanna try again in 36 years?

Yeah right. Next you're telling me that Mexicans didn't beat the shit out of silver surfer.

I'm not even like Sam. I'm just hating characterfag

Learn English, you smelly foreigner.

Capes aren't for you then.

Is Flash Wally?

Anyone who reads Flash comics knows Wally can solo this.

Flash solos everyone, he's fast enough to basically win before the other guys can even react, he literally outran death, he outran instant teleportation, he can react to events that last less than an attosecond, he punches so fast it's the equivalent of getting hit by a white dwarf, and he can literally punch an incalculable amount of times in a second

Superman picked up infinite weight, flew across the universe in a few minutes while fighting Superboy Prime, flew into a red star to the core while carrying a bomb which then exploded with the force of hundreds of Supernovas and he lived, his heat vision is so powerful he heated an entire planet from absolute zero to hospitable temperatures

Wonder Woman also lifted infinite weight, deflected an attack that had infinite power, smashed a container designed to withstand enough power to destroy multiple universes, while weakened one shot someone who could casually tank planet busting attacks, and has beat the shit out of Superman multiple times, and fought with against a robot with the powers of all the League.

So, no.

I can't see them defeating the league but it would be a hell of a fight. Give them a Sentry ora Hulk and they can win.

He never actually beats him though, he only hurts him a little. He's not weak to magic like he is Kryptonite, he's just as vulnerable to magic as any other superhero. He'd still probably take out a few by himself.

The Annihilators are already out of their league. Silver Surfer on a good day could solo them, the other guys are ridiculous overkill.
If you want to make it an even 7 vs 7 fight, the Annihilators could bring along Cosmo or Ikon, maybe. They wouldn't be necessary, though.

JL would get schooled and I love the JL

That actually literally never happened.

The only time anything similar to that happened was when Marvel "magically" sucker punched Superman a few times to knock him out. Sucker punch being the key word.

Billy's also way more powerful than anyone in OP's picture.

Superman is literally the best hero ever at surviving energy blasts from space men.

Well they got two Superman analogs, a living rocket, a guy with essentially Green Lantern powers, a guy imbued with the Power Cosmic, and their buddy Ronan the Accuser.
I'd say they could give the Super Seven a run for their money. But if the League is allowed to bring in auxiliary members I'd put my money on the League. Since like, everybody and their sidekick has been on the Justice League at one point or another.

Barry's a chump, he'd get pasted. All the shit you're talking about is Wally specific and Wally hasn't been in the Justice League since 2010.

What about the League with their Metal Men armor? Also, Captain Marvel is on this team. And Plastic Man, who might be the most over powered superhero in existence.

no. JL has too many people with super speed

Phantom Stranger was an honorary member. His power is literally "I figure out how the team i'm rooting for can win and tell them."

I think he's just talking about the O7 vs the Annihilators.
Even against the full league, the Annihilators would plow through most of them with no effort.

As I said, auxiliary members means bet on the League. Otherwise I'd say the Annihilators can beat Batman and the Robin League.

>Even against the full league, the Annihilators would plow through most of them with no effort.
Do you even know who's been in the League? They'd get 3 more GL's and a bunch of Flash's as a start. Not to mention Captain Marvel. The extended League is overpowered as fuck.

Would be more interesting if you had all users of the power cosmic when they still had the power cosmic vs the Justice League.

Also Firestorm. Plastic Man. Zatanna.

These guys went up against a universe that didn't have their counterparts and smacked the shit out of everyone but Shuma-Gorath's avatar. Nobody on the league comes close to Shuma.
Nova Prime could plow through the GL's and none of the Flashes are gonna hurt Norrin.
Once November rolls around, were gonna find out how Nova survived the end of an entire universe. As much as I love him, I know that's gonna be retarded.

My knowledge of GL WW and Aquaman is low but Flash MM and Superman would pick up the slack with ease, Batman would just be busy eating popcorn.

goddamn, those costumes are sick

>Plastic Man, who might be the most over powered superhero in existence.
most indestructible. All his most ridiculous abilities are defensive.

What would be the equivalent line up for DC?

Nah, any number of JL members could take them down solo.

>"I'll just shut down their minds with my Psychic powers"
>*Telepathic barking*
>"AAAAAAAGGGHHHH!"

Gladiator would job so hard he would take the rest of them down with him somehow

Depends on the lineup and if we're being specific about the iterations of certain characters within the lineup. Kyle when mastered the Emotional Spectrum is probably right under the Silver Surfer in terms of power.

Superman, MM, Kyle as Ion... I want to say WW and Flash, but Annihilators are all exclusively cosmic-related so I dunno

Yeah, they definitely could.

New Gods characters are sometimes regular metahuman levels, sometimes high-tier cosmic level. Azrael might count too.

Yes, handily.

Take note Rich was sharing the Nova Force with the crops during most of this arc, only recalling all of it to himself at the end of it.

Though, if you want to be fair, there are more powerful rosters out there in DC to match these guys; with the exception of Ronan, each of these guys have planet-destroying powers at their disposal. (Ronan isn't a pushover, by any means)

>Quasar - Kyle Rayner
>Beta Ray Bill - Orion
>Gladiator - Superman
>Nova - Hal Jordan
>Silver Surfer - Captain Atom

Ronan I can't think of anyone who's the same kind of dude. Zod, maybe? Or Sinestro?

I think you guys are significantly underestimating the capacity of a power ring. It's been stated that besides the charge the only limit they have is the willpower/imagination of their user.

I'm a bit rusty, but isn't Cosmo an actual threat himself?

Off-topic question:

Before he became retarded level dumb/lost his powers in the new iteration, could Drax have considered an Annihilator level character?

I think Silver Age original 7 vs OP's team would be an actual fair fight (well, as fair as you can get regarding these kinds of fights)

Hal literally one shot someone in Odin's power range through pure will

That be Silver Age, bro, see

Yeah

Everything he mentioned about Flash is Post-Crisis, actually.

He's one of Marvel's top telepaths

>The abstract concept of destruction given humanoid form
Yeah, probably.

No all those feats are Post Crisis, Silver Age Superman is a different beast entirely, he has true infinite speed, he flew through the Big Bang to the beginning of time, he sneezed and destroyed a solar system, he can absorb magic, he flew so fast he flew to the end of creation and talked to God, and threw a ball that weighed as much as a neutron star into a different universe, Silver Age Superman is literally limitless.