Scientist recreate what Norwegians looked like in the Middle Ages

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/hordaland/800-ar-gamle-trondere-avliver-myten-om-_ekte-nordmenn_-1.13081725
theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/28/origins-of-the-irish-down-to-mass-migration-ancient-dna-confirms
youtube.com/watch?v=hvx8Fn5JSnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WAS

EMPERORS

I would probably fuck her if you know what i mean

literally looks like modern norskcucks

What's wrong with how they look? I don't get it.

RIGHTFUL FINNISH CLAY

The woman looks like a gook.

>trondere

yep

>I would probably fuck her if you know what i mean
i dont knew wat u meen, plz ekplain furthest

Furthering my argument that Asians and Whites should really be labeled East Eurasians and West Eurasians.

>Trondere
>Human

top lel

So you be sayin they wuznt kangz n sheeit?

That nose looks like a gook to you?

It's only the eyes. And it looks more like they're just shitty at getting the details right,

Why does he look so fucking depressed

he looks like Wojak with hair

didn't we already know that slants have the highest amount of neaderthal DNA? this isn't really surprising. they developed their slanty ways later, but there's more in common between slants and whites than pavement apes in africa.

PS Scandinavians aren't all they're cracked up to be. literal mud hit tier.

Well see, but, it bred out.

Wtf, I thought nords were master race

pol is was a lie

der Untermensch

i don't know what you mean, stop being cryptic and explain

because he knew your cuck ass would be his descendant.

ancient norsemen knew under their skin they will at some point in the future neighboured by swecucks

*throw "be" in an appropriate spot

Weird. I used to fuck her.

The woman is a chink with jew nose

The jew is everywhere people, even in arcaeology

Besides her eyes, look at that guy's jaw.

But, slant eyes are not uncommon even today - eg, Iceland's Bjork. We were a mix of original hunter-gatherers, steppe Asians, and Middle Easterners. And then we turned white, only around 5K years ago.

This is no more accurate than models of dinosaurs without feathers. It's all subject to interpretation.

Holy shit. It all makes sense now.

You were actually Japanese in the middle ages.

That explains all these weird buildings.

Ned stark?
Bran?

Wildlings...

Fook em

>Absolutely no source
>28 fucking replies and nobody noticed
God damn this board has become shit.

Are people surprised? Pure whites are literally nigger tier.

What did they ever achieve or contribute? While North African/Egyptians were studying basic human anatomy and pursuing astrology they were raping their own sisters.

Implying this isn't how they look now.

Cro-Magnon Johann and Perkelesk Samibard.

They'd be the perfect Norweigen couple for today too except they are different genders.

nrk.no/hordaland/800-ar-gamle-trondere-avliver-myten-om-_ekte-nordmenn_-1.13081725

Haplogroup I is Asian my Friend Nords are Mongols like Fins.

>mfw tormund's actor is norwegian

>stavkirke
>weird
DELETE THIS!!!

did you crash your plane?
do you need help?

>Skulls look nearly identical
>Give the woman chink eye
I also notice there isn't one shot of the skulls from a decent angle. They seem like they could have some Altaic admixture, but otherwise Caucasian, not that I can tell from this horrid pictures. I get the bullshit vibe from this.

The nig nogs used them from 5000 BC to 2000 AD and the Aryan one is from 5000 BC, they are alike but the other is far mlre advanced nowadays.

Are the refugees screwing you in the ass too hard to understand simple chronology?

"We would like to ask whether there has ever found a homogeneous and uniform Norwegian population. We know that around a third of the residents of Bergen were Germans in the 1300s, and what we now call it typical Norwegian, the "real rotnorske", somehow, there are people from many different places that have helped to build up ."

How does it feel to not have a culture?

There is no such thing as "Norwegians"

Better let in more refugees goyim.

There have been a few articles come out recently saying western Europe's matrilineal line is ME/asian. I'm calling some kind of bullshit. If true, why come blond and fair skin are still so prevalent in Europe? When did this change come, given the unlikeliness of asian/ME carrying such genes?

>I would probably fuck her if you know what i mean
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

From the article, their agenda is to prove that there's no "Pure Norwegians". And that Norwegians are a mix of different people from all over the world. They also talk about the refugee crisis

"Mygland believes 2000s Norway might not be so different from the 1200s as we think."

"Then as now there were conflicts, it was "us and them", but first and foremost it was peaceful coexistence in a culture that everyone had contributed to, said first curator."

Don't you see go- er,... guys? You always had refugees here..

Difference is that the one on the left is modern.

I dont understand how people can be this retarded. I mean seriously this is some next level stupidity.

Always thought the clean aesthetics matched up.
Maybe that Austrian was right to make the connection.

Well it's obvious what their fucking agenda is since they made the woman look Chinese from what does not at all look like a Chinese skull. Not Native (Altaic), not mixed - they decided to make her look fucking Chinese. What the fuck. I love how they also keep stressing that this reconstruction was as accurate as possible. BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

I don't see much difference compare to today.

They wuznt like Romans and shit???

Was this a group of scientists reconstructing the faces to prove how "there are no pure norwegians", or was it some media site taking a scientific study to try and prove how this makes their progressive worldview correct?

Norway is part of the Greater Finland region, right?

The middle eastern line that they speak about isn't the same as modern middle easterners.

Well they certainly weren't chinks. Fucking dumbest part is the Cro-Magnon skulls are most like Scandinavians of today, but somehow they were Chinese. The liberals have to fucking go. And the conservashills with them. I want all the stupid people off my planet right fucking now.

just like the Celts.

> Irish DNA originated in Middle East and eastern Europe

theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/28/origins-of-the-irish-down-to-mass-migration-ancient-dna-confirms

I'm not saying we don't have heritage from the ME and even africa going back far enough but the focus and apparent attempt to paint it as something recent just reeks of agenda.

>And then we turned white, only around 5K years ago.
Imagine what we'll be 5k years in the future, looking like some Prometheus style gods, no wonder the weak little Jew wants to eliminate us now

WE WUZ SWEDISH WOMYN?

Explain this then

Those recreations are unscientific. When these scientists have been given their own DNA, the result looks nothing like them

It's sure as hell not 'Aryans'.

>The ancestors of the Stone Age farmers began their journey in the Bible lands, where agriculture first began, and arrived in Ireland perhaps via the southern Mediterranean. They brought with them cattle, cereals, ceramics and a tendency to black hair and brown eyes. (guardian article)

From the pic in OP, the guy looks white. He looks like Cro-magnon Euroman while the woman looks straight up asian. Any ME genetic influence is minimal, especially in Scandinavia. So why do they lie and [resent her as the archetypal Scandi of her day?

Actually, there may be something to this. I seem to remember reading something about Celts having a bizarre distribution as recorded by Romans? Like that they were in the British Isles, Gaul and randomly Anatolia. I'm pretty sure the Celts are LOT fucking older than anyone guesses, so that wouldn't surprise me, honestly.

Top kek, for real?

Holy confirmation bias, batman

>implying any of those other cultures could make something as beautiful as the ancient Germans who made this

How can anyone else even compete?

the african one is modern. again.

it takes a long time to develope in harsher environments.

that was pretty easy to explain actually.

LOL, when did I even argue any of that? I'm just saying that middle easterners today are nothing like the Iberian and Irish were.

>a golden dildo

Really though, what did "muh pure Aryan race" even contribute to ancient technology and advancement? Egyptians built the foundation of Anatomy and Astrology, persians/asians made huge contributions to Math, so did the Greeks.

What did the pure whites do apart from rape their sisters on "muh viking longships".

That guy's jaw holy shit, I would suck his dick if u know what i mean, n-no homo

Soap.

who said anything about aryans?

Who is responsible for breeding out the Chad jaw as a guaranteed feature for all men?

We was stormcloaks

Pretty sure they had good metalworking.

if you read the article (sauced above somewhere) it says that the woman traveled from finland or russia. Also to me she kind of looks like bjork.

The Vikings did what Europeans do best and have done for all its history.

Rise, explore, conquer, wither, and die. They didn't stick around in their little frozen wasteland for all their existence, to stack rocks on top of each other; they had places to go, things to do.

Learn to Göttingen university you anglo breed.

>a golden dildo

Of course a plebian such as yourself would not understand the technology locked away in the secrets of the hat.

Artifacts from the prime of their civilisations.

We've yet to achieve our prime.

He plays in some pretty good movies too
youtube.com/watch?v=hvx8Fn5JSnI

>conquer

You mean conquer their own siblings because they were degenerate inbred fucks. "Pure Aryan" cucks will never get on the level of the Roman, Ottoman, Mongolian and Persian empire.

>this whole thread

Tbh tons of (blonde and blue eyed even) scandis have those narrow and slanty eyes even today. Maybe it's from sami admixture or something, I don't know, but it's a common phenotype

i thought norwegians were blonde

>Norway
>White

>Norway
>Vikings

>Netherlands
>yet to achieve our prime

Literally a non country

Y'all burned the British fleet at anchor.

>Sweden
>Relevant

>sweden
>posting black reaction pic

surprise surpise

Interesting how these (((scientists))) were able to deduce who eyelid shape from a skull

Christmas

Divide and conquer shill detected.

>Britain
Literally a has-been country.

>NORWEGIAN

>BLOND

PICK ONE

alluh arbark my friend

>Britain
>Scientific country
Bitch please.
Who's got nigger in "white" house?

Also stronger plows.

That's like 4 different things I've mentioned.

The guy looks like the template for the main character from Fallout 4, and the woman looks like a gook.

>Swede
>human