end your sad sad existence

rude

CHI
Iktf

You first

how was your day today?

Like yesterday, the usual.

nothings ever going to change i guess

Doesn't look like anything is going to change for the better anytime soon. Things do change for the worse every once in a while though, thankfully that is pretty rare. Though it's a bit depressing that the only time that things do change it's for the worse.

i know this life ours is so shit

There might actually be something positive in the horizon. Lately (maybe 3 or so days) when I have woken up my tinnitus has been better for the first hour or two before going back to normal (I seem to forget about it more and more during the day). Not going to read too much into it though. I'm already at the point where it doesn't bother me even when going to sleep. You were right, I can hardly even remember what silence was like anymore. Thankfully my case is quite mild though. So even if it doesn't stop things will pretty much be like they were before it started, a little worse sure but nothing drastic.

i forgot all about you having tinnitus. didn't you get medication for it? did it not work?

KEK KEK KEK

?

I got antibiotics for the infection and the infection cleared. I later did a hearing test and my hearing is good. I'm not sure if it's going to stop or not, though it only bothers me when I really start to think about it. People have said online that it might linger for weeks to months after the infection is healed and then stop, some say it never stopped for them when they got it from an ear infection (wasn't there an user that posted in this thread only once when I first brought getting tinnitus up around christmas that said that was the case for him? I remember him telling me to go see a doctor since he didn't go when he had an infection because he thought nothing of it and by the time he had gone to see a doctor the damage was done, I think I recall something like that). We'll see if it goes at some point. Anyways i'm used to it by now, though I would really prefer if it stopped but what can you do.

i still have no idea what cause mine although i think it was loud music.
>(wasn't there an user that posted in this thread only once when I first brought getting tinnitus up around christmas that said that was the case for him? I remember him telling me to go see a doctor since he didn't go when he had an infection because he thought nothing of it and by the time he had gone to see a doctor the damage was done, I think I recall something like that)
yeah i think so i remember there being a few anons posting about it at one point

Why are chi so depressed?

life's hard