Sup Forums music thread

A based movie, with an even more epic soundtrack. Regal, brutal, overflowing with testosterone, and apparently triggering to lefties.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZL2R9jDJM

Post more based movies/soundtracks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6_0KlpK6I
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY
youtube.com/watch?v=xKF3ps4nH2o
youtube.com/watch?v=w47NaA1rgFM
youtube.com/watch?v=bba5kjtZB9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=huTKdSZMRPg
youtube.com/watch?v=bj2JORdzs1g
youtu.be/0I71VX5RyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9PUegDRz8
youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8
youtube.com/watch?v=G2MfY5XnySw
youtube.com/watch?v=-tSa-FTp_-E
youtube.com/watch?v=ruxeHJEdh20
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QfKoNXQoF6c
youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
youtube.com/watch?v=_SBQvd6vY9s
youtube.com/watch?v=H69L0CEqubM
youtube.com/watch?v=CdAhNRp6dO0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo4PUungqs0
youtu.be/KuwpQc6Diqs?t=134
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WfBrmhAxDjY
youtube.com/watch?v=XZyE16owmXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RH3x1ovOxMo
youtube.com/watch?v=LAFsAeI7kPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6_0KlpK6I

Conan was redpilled as fuck. Not only was the movie explicitly based on Nietszchean ubermensch themes of man's will triumphing over everything, but the set and costuming was based on an amalgamation of real historical examples. And a fucking god-tier soundtrack by Poledouris.

Lots of people make the mistake of thinking Conan was an empty 80's sword and sorcery action film, which couldn't be further from the truth.

I wish they would've had a real triology. Shame they rushed the second movie for quick buck.

>Movie
>Not reading original stories by Robert E. Howard

Stories are ok, but not as good as the film.

What about Heavy Metal?

>triggering to lefties
>female warriors

Personally I love hardcore artists, esp. Harm's Way. Check out Harm's Way "Reality Approaches" if your ears can handle the loud noises.

It triggers them because the female lead is presented as an equal to Conan, as opposed to a polygender transracial planetkin who don't need no man.

Watchmen is pretty redpilled isn't it? Rorschach is basically Sup Forums.

>one chick from uni gave me her usb to put some school stuff on it
>see just one folder on it, named music
>click on it just to see what kind of annoying, blue pilled, retarded pop music she is into and what's popular right now
>it's basically full of stuff like
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY
youtube.com/watch?v=w47NaA1rgFM

Conan the Barbarian is fictionalized, but not necessarily fiction. And John Milius, the director, is one of the most criminally underrated filmakers in History, he's basically been blackballed in Hollywood because he's such an arch-conservative, pro-2nd Amendment gun nut.

Conan the Barbarian was supposed to be the first of an EPIC trilogy that would have made LotR look like a kid's film, which it was.

Instead, Dino De Laurentis decided to turn the Conan franchise into kids' movies so he could sell toys.

That's why the Sequel, Conan the Destroyer, was just a total cash-grab with a hack script.

I weep for what SHOULD have been.

300 triggers the leftist
>racism
>sexism
>homophobia
>toxic masculinity
>pro nationalism
>war
Awesome soundtrack. I can feel my test levels rise when I listen to the ending speech at max volume. youtube.com/watch?v=bba5kjtZB9Q

What is best in life?

i am still amazed there isnt a new 300 movie where a ragtag multiculti band of spartans and persians, both rejected by their armies for being faggot tranny degenerate leftist shitters, somehow unite and stop both nations from war................................... please pol dont meme magic this insult to nature into existence

What have you done serb, by even mentioning it, it will now manifest itself.

Another thing that's interesting about Conan the Barbarian and a testament to the brilliant directing, everybody always goes on and on about the score...

Watch it on mute some time. You'll be amazed at how little it impacts the story. Every scene, every frame, you KNOW what's happening and why, you know what every character is thinking, you can tell what they're basically saying by their face and body language and all these other brilliant visual cues...

Milius is really a director who knows how to tell a story in the visual medium, not just rely on exposition in every scene like some.

youtube.com/watch?v=huTKdSZMRPg

youtube.com/watch?v=bj2JORdzs1g

youtu.be/0I71VX5RyGA

Conan is legitimately a cinematic masterpiece.

>that scene where a revived conan prwctices with his sword while reflecting on Thulsa Doom's answer to the riddle of steel

This will trigger both Sup Forums and nu-males.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM9PUegDRz8

love this movie.

Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
Hear the lamentations of their women.

I like this one better

That was terrifying

I haven't seen the film, but the stories by Howard are great. It seems like simple fantasy at first, but Howard truly believed his idea of barbarism as a pure human form, and that over-civilization leads to decadence and degeneracy (the literal kind, not the meme kind). He believed so fully in this barbarism and fear of old age that he killed himself while he was still young, leaving a letter stating that he could never let himself wither. He's an interesting guy.

Conan is one of the few examples of Cinema. Epic, gorgeous, bombastic almost biblical.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of films. The whole point of movies is to tell a story through visuals, and that score makes it even better, it's basically an opera.

Plus, E. Howard was redpilled, check this:
youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8

youtube.com/watch?v=G2MfY5XnySw

The thing with the amazing score is that it brings mythical quality to the film and that it also overpowers at the times wooden acting of Arnold and his buddies. The two are actually linked because characters in ancient myths are often archetypes. Same as in Conan. It's characters dont need to be interpreted by Brando. Music helps to make it acceptable to us.

The only reason Conan is underrated is because it deals with wrong issues. It is politically incorrect in the truest sense of the word. Hence, it is better to be dismissed a juvenile power fantasy.

Milius does great work with it, however I don't think he's necessarily a great director. Great writer, yeah. Director, a mixed bag.

Red Dawn was crap. Yeah, I know they exiled him for it, but simply as a movie, it is still crap.

What is the riddle of Steel?

the 300 sequel was pretty cringy, it had the le female warriors meme, seriously lena headey with twig arms kicks ass with a sword

How about some Conan-inspired metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=-tSa-FTp_-E

I'm surprised Conan is Sup Forums-approved, frankly, given this board's hatred of Celticniggers. Conan was first and foremost a love-letter to REH's Milesian ancestry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruxeHJEdh20

What religion is this song about?

>Conan-inspired metal
That would be Lone Sloane.

Nowaday, numale will watch Sausage Party, and think it's funny.

It's not crap whatsoever, but it might be a movie you'd need to be an American to love? Although I'd think a Finn would be all about fighting Commies

Celts not being liked on Sup Forums has got to be a joke, all the anglo countries are half irish

It's about Judaism, goy.

Yeah I agree. Watched it recently and had an epiphany about the REAL plot of film.

>Aryan youth endures all manor of pain and burden.
>Becomes master warrior, and bold intellectual.
>Learns of the jew's master plan to rule the masses through fear and indoctrination.
>Jew crucifies him. Gets resurrected by pagan magick.
>The eye symbolism, snakes, shapeshifting.
>Aryan master race warrior conquers the shapeshifting, reptile worshippers of the earth.

It's a cinematic redpill if you read between the line.

Christian indoctrination against Germanic paganism has been happening for thousands of years (it's basically rooted in modern Christianity).

Norse paganism originated as a folk religion over 2000 years before Christianity, and the religion and religious tradition reflects this. There was no central deity carried on to the later form, as the religion was based on hunting and fishing at the earliest points.

This song red pilled me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QfKoNXQoF6c

See ya , after the last happening

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

>Conan was first and foremost a love-letter to REH's Milesian ancestry.

It was pre-Tolkien, historically inspired fantasy. Howard was a poor loser with no real education, but he lived at the library when he wasn't taking care of his sick mother, and he loved war and ancient history. You should read his correspondences with Lovecraft some time.

What do you mean?

>conan
>bold intellectual

Bragging about how crom can kick your god's ass isn't boldly intellectual

Aaron you're not supposed to use a computer the mounties said so

LoTR has some great tracks. One of the greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=_SBQvd6vY9s

I have read his letters, hence the comment about Milesians. I meant that Conan was supposed to be a proto-Gael, the Cimmerians being proto-Scottish Highlanders. His first entry into the series was the poem Cimmeria, remember. I suspect the Milesian story and his time in Fredericksburg were the starting point around which he built his Hyborian Age.

I can't tell when Sup Forums is joking and when it's serious any more, honestly.

No, it's crap.
First of all, it's not the politics I am talking about. I know what a lot 80s action is about.

The worst offender is the actual action. It's been years since I saw it but remember vividly how boring it was.

>Uninspired editing
>Bland cinematography
>All around uninteresting sets
>Wooden acting
>Bad script

I invite you to rewatch any James Cameron action picture, pay attention to the editing and tell me Red Dawn comes even close. I will accept any political message in an action film if the action is good. Even one as silly as in Red Dawn.

And let me tell you something about fighting Russians. Yes, Russians. It wasn't the commies we were fighting, it was the same enemy that we have fighting since the middle ages. Last time they simply had different flag. It's serious business, too serious for a bunch of high school kids. We don't have time for bravado or silly power fantasies, or contemporary gun politics.

You are right though, we know all about fighting them. More than American's I think. Hence, Red Dawn make us feel nothing. Here's something more appropriate:

youtube.com/watch?v=H69L0CEqubM

youtube.com/watch?v=CdAhNRp6dO0

Tell me, what is best in life?

hot monkey dick

there's a third movie in the works, but there's not much information on it. apparently Paul Verhoeven is directing it, so the movie will definitely be true to the original
a female warrior who tries to get conan to abandon his quest of revenge and ends up being killed as a result of sacrificing herself for him.
the graphic novel is redpilled as it is basically a satirical look on comic book character types. it inadvertently lead to the terrible comics of the 90s, but that was just idiots who didn't understand how to write properly.

the movie is an okay adaptation in that it doesn't fuck anything up too much, terrible soundtrack imo

To see your enemies driven before you! And to hear the lamentations of their women!

>concerning hobbits
>you will never live in the shire

my blood relative

One of my most valued souvenirs is a signed copy of the third, unmade, Milius-written Conan movie- "Conan and the Crown of Iron." Was a gift from John when I got home from Iraq the first time.

panem et circenses

>any James Cameron action picture
Genisys.

Verhoeven needs to die in a fire for ruining Starship Troopers.

>ruining Starship Troopers
the movie is a standalone work; it's not really possible to properly translate the book into film in my opinion.

robocop is one of my favorite action movies and I think that he will put a lot of effort into this movie.

Alan Moore is a leftie.

Rorschach was not meant to be idolized.

In my opinion, a proper book-to-movie version of Starship Troopers would be incredibly boring and unenjoyable to watch.

But Rorschach is right about everything and is the only one aside from ozy who dindu nuffin wrong

This song red pilled me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo4PUungqs0

>That's why the Sequel, Conan the Destroyer, was just a total cash-grab with a hack script.
>I weep for what SHOULD have been.

It could have uncucked Sweden too for sure.. Now it's all gone.

Might not be exactly Conan, but certainly sets the mood for low adventure fantasy imo.

youtu.be/KuwpQc6Diqs?t=134

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

>Fight the good fight.Believe what is right.

this song is Sup Forums.

This. The first Conan was a powerful film. James earl Jones gave Oscar worthy acting and even arnie had some well acted scenes.

The main theme is my ringtone.

Conan the destroyer was a mistake. Tragedy we didn't get the proper trilogy but we got the first one and it was great.

This could possibly be the most manly, testosterone-pumped song of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=WfBrmhAxDjY

>RIP THEIR FLESH
>BURN THEIR HEARTS
>STAB THEM IN THE EYES
>RAPE THEIR WOMEN AS THEY CRY
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peter Jackson did his trilogy right though, filming it all at once.

>That's why the Sequel, Conan the Destroyer, was just a total cash-grab with a hack script.

I was so disappointed by it. The first was so good that the second being so horrible was hard for me to absorb. I didn't watch the whole thing.

Conan required more work. It was a simpler time. All the actors did their own stunts. Most, anyway.

Don't compare the two films.

>the 300 sequel was pretty cringy, it had the le female warriors meme, seriously lena headey with twig arms kicks ass with a sword

They also fucked up the narrative.

They kept with the Spartan storytelling thing, which means that they downplay the Athenian feats. That is the opposite of how it should have been.

It should have been told entirely from the Athenian side. That way it would have been bigger and more epic. And the day would not have been saved by some massive Spartan fleet that never existed. The Spartans only sent 16 ships. Athens sent 180.

The first movie was amazing as fuck

The second movie was, not. Although I'll always be fond of that one stupid line the thief guy said about MY FRIEND'S BROTHER'S UNCLE'S SON...

And Red Sonja was just proof even the strongest amazonian warrior wants to be defeated by the Almighty Male Cock.

You guys do realise that john Milius is Jewish, right?

Faun has some great songs. This is my favourite.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZyE16owmXQ

mikko aspa is def redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=RH3x1ovOxMo

Steel isn't strong, boy

Flesh is stronger

>youtube.com/watch?v=huTKdSZMRPg

Conans mom is such a qt

>tfw Conan will never be your wife's son

Looks like Melania.

Just bought this fucker by accident, forgot my card was on my amazon account lmao
>$25 shipping

Arnie literally told the director to just treat him like a ball of flesh. He said he couldn't act but if he was told exactly what to do with his body he would do it.

more conan core
youtube.com/watch?v=LAFsAeI7kPM

Red Dawn is garbage, even Americans don't rate it as a good movie. It's just an action film where we are le down on our luck oppressed americans rebelling against commie pinkoes. It's said it's good in the same sense most action movies are considered good.