Colombian employees

>country getting flooded by colombians
>used by employeers as cheap workforce (paid less, under the table, etc)
>even with degrees, into medicine, IT, etc
>be me
>go to pay some bills
>colombian blackeish mulatta girl
>she has to give me 33$ as change
>gives me 32$
>I tell her that there's 1$ missing (the fucking PC screen even shows the change)
>she gets puzzled
>she asks the argentine employee
>"yes, he's right, you must give him 33$"
>she looks lost as fuck
>tells me "can I owe you 50 cents?" (???)
>I give her the 2$ back, I am at 30$
>"give me 5$, I give you 2$"
>30 + 5 = 35 - 2 = 33$. (Simple, right?)
>she looks puzzled, asks again the other girl, looks at the screen, etc
>gives me 7$ (I have now 37$)
>"Ok, see you"
>I wait to see if she realizes she gave me extra money
>about to leave, but decide to be a good samaritan and tell her
>"see, you gave me extra money"
>give her the bills
>she looks even more puzzled than before, checks the screen again, etc
>gives me AGAIN 37$
>makes a smug face and tells me "it's ok, it's ok, trust me, I'm giving you the correct change"
>whatever
>conclusion: I retrieved my 2$ and instead of 33$ got 35$
>second time on a week a colombian employee (different person) gives me extra change because she cannot into basic math, not even with a cash machine with a screen
>4th time in the month

tl;dr
>colombian cunt gives me extra money as change and despite me being honest and explaining her, she cannot into math and insists on me taking extra money
>4th time in the month
>those people are promoted by the media as great workers who will bust the economy

Wtf I love globalization now

>4 people represents a country of nearly 50 million

I fucking hate when people do this. Just let me wage cuck in peace. I don't want to think. Just stop trying to be fancy. The change I give you is the change I give you I'm sorry if you don't like dollar bills.

so, are they busting the economy?

Not idea about The Economy but they do improve My Economy

And those are the people who claim "I was an engineer in Colombia".

argies cannot into math neither.

and
>migrants represent their countries...

They just hate their employers.

>Nice, then show me your degree
>"No pue parce, me lo deje allá! ahora en la' vacasione me vuelvo para mi colombia a buscarla! porque no pense que lo iba a necesitar sabe usted"

el colombiANO

VZ are the real problem. Many end up in IT for minimum wage and the average salaries get cut down because of them.

Worse. More will arrive this year. Just nuke Maduro already

This, they're ruining this country... buenos aires specially.

>there are people like this who get hired
And this is the main problem. I dislike immigrants but I'm aware that the root problem are the employeers/empresaries/politicians who let them in for profit. It's a cycle that never ends. Take the hospital italiano as example, is full of colombian doctors and nurses who work for even lower wages than the already low ones that argentine doctors have

Add to that the media that promotes them as "the new argentines" and how much an example of "courage and goodwill" they are for working 12+ hours under the table for a bunch of shekels instead of attacking the illegal working conditions and loopholes used by employeers to avoid taxes and social payments

This country is a joke

We gotta get the education we payed for via taxes, dust off our italian passports and get out of this meme country

We suffer the same. And nobody is allowed to publicly suggest deportation, because you will be seen as a Nazi.
And believe me, inmigrants know that and abuse it. They do everything they can to transform any problem in a racial issue.

> And believe me, inmigrants know that and abuse it. They do everything they can to transform any problem in a racial issue
This is what I hate the most. Media and leftists treat them as "poor ignorant exploited people" yet the fuckers as soon as they arrive already know what to do and in which ways exploit their situation (crying racism, appealing at organizations, asking for gibs, etc)

Fuck this shit

Obsessed

racist much?

>argies think they're safe because boat people can't cross the atlantic yet

Heh, in your case the illegal immigrants don't even have to cross the water.

t. Quispe Mamani

She was hitting with you dummy

The ones who cross the water will come the sooner or the later too. We re fucked