So...

So... we are talking with a friend of mine (neonazi) and he is hoping that Hillary gets elected and then she will start a war with Russia and nukes will start falling from both sides. US will have the airforce advantage but Putin will have good missiles to eradicate them.
Then Putin will take Europe but will Greece will remain unharmed. So what do you guys think?

P.S. sorry for my stupid english, its not my natural tongue

Your friend is a moron and so are you for associating with nu-Nazis, who know nothing and are just as bad as SJWS.

You and your friend are probably 13 and retarded.

Greece will be fucking annihilated because we can't afford having someone with less money than we do

My friend is 34 and he is right most of the times and i respect him alot. But this time i think e a little too far
he is not a neo nazi exactly but close to it.

I Hate putin lovers.... he is just a stupid narcisist

Fate of your country is sealed then

there's much more to be sorry about dude, including failing to grasp anything said in that convo, making a thread about it in shillchan where 14 year olds come to shout nigger at each other and more importantly thinking that anyone in their right mind would fight for feminism, trans rights and mass muslim colonization.

Here, have some drink. You will need it when Putin invades your puny country.

Is this arabic? Didn't know kebabs have vodka
No one says that people who fight for this shit are in their right mind

I Hope Hillary wins so i can see the world burns.

We are forever lost.

US Milfag here...lot of us ground pounders will not fight for that cunt...most solid trigger pullers are redpilled after spending countless hours in Iraq and the Stan.

exactly. You can't exactly blame me for praying the day of the nukes come

You are part of NATO, you'll be nuked too.

Be like Turkey and leave NATO before shit begins.

Finally we see the drunpf shills coming to terms with being complete and uter failures underserving of even the basest of human decency

i dont speak to turk fuckers, fucker

Holy shit, where is this from?

Typical pussy roach mentality.

No, it's Ouzo, silly.

Are you aware that mods are currently cataloguing the IPs of all the moles on Sup Forums. Some of you will be dead in a few weeks...

some tolerance thing or another in the uk, "i am sorry" or something

NATO is really stupid, i wish our politicians had the guts to leave NATO and E.U.

>but will Greece will remain unharmed.

Good for you, nobody wants you and you're proud, apparently.

but why,we have to fight the ebil ruskies to preserve our way of life dude

>i dont speak to turk fuckers, fucker

You already did, greek bro.

I just don't want Ottoman Vilayet of Greece to be nuked and destroyed under nuclear fallout

>these people call russians barbarians

You're friend is a fucking idiot.

don't worry bro, roaches will survive the fallout

>Greece will remain unharmed

I found the flaw in your plan, Stavros.

I dont call you barbarians, i really like and respect your country and i really, really love your women.
I grew up in a russian ghetto in Greece!
I just dont like the idea of someone invading to my country.

anyways i am off before i get cancer, have fun with the refined gentlemen who frequent this fine board

My name is George, not stavros. And Stavros its a pretty rare name here in Greece.

WTF is this shit Petros
Nearly vomited my frappe
Never post again pls

Yeah Panos, i almost puked my cheesepie and milko, damn malaka

So, is this the friend?

Anyway he sounds like an idiot.

>Greece unharmed in an all out European clay war
Top kek. If he really thinks that he knows absolutely nothing about warfare.

Fuck off you teenage fat fuck.

please stop posting

you're a walking embarrassment

I was talking about your picture
Greece is pretty much like Ukraine but since you have no hohols to revolution all the time and you fuck with eurocucks instead of Russia i'm fine with your country
Still too poor to become a part of Russia though

Great rebuttal.

You turned Ukrania in a dystopia in the timespan of a month and you are telling me that we are too poor?

>GDP per capita

>69. Russia - 8,906
>38. Greece - 18,064

You might wanna lay off the vodka Ivan.

Russia does not suck teat of another country though.

Once Germany cuts you off the teat, probably your GDP per capita levels drop to middle africa levels.

Your Median Age is almost 50, half of the people live on government pensions, you can't collect taxes properly, you have zero industry and almost a million refugees.

>Vodka (l.) per capita

>Russia: >9000
>Greece: 10^-gorillion

>Hotness of chicks
>Russia: >9000
>Greece: 0

I think I will side with Russia with this one, Markos

>Grexit

Believe me Mehmet, there is nothing I would wish for more. All the stats you quote are due to Germany's continuing economic strangulation

Your friend must be as intelligent as a Yorkshire dog, you should convince him to hang himself

White countries, after ww3, would not be able to defend themselves from completely nigger-tier countries.

Zimbabwe could take over parts of Europe after nuclear war.

You don't have a proper administration and everybody frauds in greece, you are responsible for your shitty situation because you are constantly on bankrupt since your independance, even spain and Portugal do better than you, stop blaiming Germany, blame yourself

So fucking true, greek girls are usually ugly as fuck, act like princesses and lot of them are feminists. How am i supposed to find a wife ? I don't want to marry a girl that is not of my own race.

And most of these fuckers are planning to stay in Greece, we are so fucked. This, the mosquee in Athens and the gay mariage are literal signs that we are the next cucked country in Europe. And the worst thing about it is that nobody seems to care in Greece.

I think your friend is wrong in his assessment.

Smart neon ... not this time.

Can't stop laughing at that image.

Sounds like your friend just watched Sum of All Fears.

>POZ
>Adjective.(Gay slang) Willing to have sex with someone who is HIV positive by someone who is not.

wt... wtf.

Conditions for war are unfavorable for Russia.
Russia will have to fracture or dismantle NATO before do even the odds.

>Greece will be the first to go
FTFY

Filthy barbarians.
Greece Master Imperial Race. Everyone else is just a stupid mongrel

>greece will remain unharmed
has he ever heard of proxy conflicts? world war 1 started with a proxy conflict.

Sorry but British with There Trident Subs And France with there Bombers would kill Russia.

If they attacked at same time America did

If your people would hang an Australian "Treason"
what make you think you could disobey?