You know, in hindsight, this had potential to be a great villain...

You know, in hindsight, this had potential to be a great villain. Had a cool design and Jamie Foxx is a good enough actor to pull it off. If they did it right, he could have had a lot of depth. Too bad Marc Webb is fucking garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS5fgvqsuD4
youtube.com/watch?v=-TZy9OJm0cM
youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trayvon Brown imagery
>cool

You lost me there, friend.

>that terrible theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zS5fgvqsuD4

>Became a villain because Spider-Man took a few moments to recognize him after he turned blue and gained electrical powers

Truly kino

>gaining electric powers after falling into a tank of electric eels while holding a power cable
Literally the stupidest fucking origin story of every single capeshit movie ever made.

Fuck off you little faggot.

People like you seriously need to be eradicated. It's fucking capeshit, it's supposed to be cheesy, not "muh grimdark and edgy".

It was a commentary on the African American community's victim complex. It was the last remnant of Raimi's legacy.

>They lied to me
>They shot at me
>They hate on me
>They're using me
>Afraid of me
>They're dead to me

10/10, would cringe again.

>race is just skin color

Saw this in theaters

Black people literally were yelling for the eradication of "Wypipo"

Shut your stupid faggot lips you homo fucking queer. If you said that shit to me IRL I'd shove your little bitch face into the pavement and fuck your tight little boipussy as if I fucking owned it. I'd jizz so fucking far up your ass It'd launch out of your mouth like a fucking supersoaker. Don't come at me with that faggotry, you gay little shit-eater.

Err genetically modified electric eels, maybe you should watch the film next time.

>Jamie Foxx is a good enough actor to pull it off
Ha ha oh wow.

>Green Goblin
Guy gets gassed in a tank
>Sandman
Guy gets hit with radiation while in a sandbox

A lot of superheroes/villains get their powers this way

>be in public toilets taking a diarrhea shit
>get blasted with radioactive gas from a science experiment next door

What would happen lads?

ASM2 is better than Homecoming

brrrapman

>"Spiderman!" BRAAAAAPPHH "You were my idol!" PPHHHFFFTTT "YOU BETRAYED MEEEEEE!" BRAAAPHHFFFFTTPHTHT

You LITERALLY cannot defend this at all
youtube.com/watch?v=-TZy9OJm0cM

Why are guys born in the 90s such faggots?

I raise you
>gaining spider-based powers from getting bitten by a genetically modified spider

>brainlets don't understand that Electro was a mentally disturbed man whom is infatuated with Spider-Man especially after Spider-Man saves him and talks to him.
>The thing that fully pushes him over the edge is this man who he is obsessed with doesn't know who he is.
>This is because in his mind Spider-Man and him are best buddies and thus he sees this as a betrayal.
>Even his theme confirms this.
>mfw cape-shitters can't understand the simplest of motivations which are clearly spelt out.

lol that's fucking stupid

Spider-Man not only recognizes him, but realizes it's him after he fucking turns blue.

he's the Riddler from Batman Forever and Mr Freeze from Batman & Robin combined. You can't defend this shit

I'll never forget seeing this in the theater and the minute they showed his apartment with all of his spiderman paraphernalia strewn about I immediately thought "What is he, Jim Carrey's Riddler? This is reminding me of Jim Carrey's Riddler. That's a bad sign."

This is standard you retard.
Batman got bitten by a genetically modified bat.
Ironman got bitten by a radioactive robot.
Supergirl got blasted with gamma radiation while looking at a Superman comic.

>plot ripped straight from the incredibles

lmao wtf is this blue electric nigger?

Electro was the only thing I liked about the movie.

No, everything about TASM2 was bad.

lol just turn off your brain and watch, friend :^)

Anybody remember that weird Spider-Man series MTV put out in the 2000's that used rotoscope looking 3d? It looked like A Scanner Darkly and Borderlands. I think I was the only person that liked that show but anyway the Electro in that was great.

why was he black though?

Someone post the Blu Ray special edition set

And this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY

>wypipo making everything about race again

Why are Peter's parents super important? It seems odd how his parents are super secret agents or someshit, while coincidentally their son got bitten a a radioactive spider with super powers.

The idea of them being agents or being involved with the creation of the Genetically altered Spider that bit peter was a concept that came from the Ultimate comics which was an alternate universe that Changed certain aspects of the Spider-man mythos.
In fact, there were deleted scenes from the first ASM movie that expanded on this but were cut out presumably because it took away from the fact that peter was just suppose to be a normal person who got his powers by chance.