Why do anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"why do anglos have an inferiority"/
vocaroo.com/i/s1e8Xz9ca8xO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>question in the affirmative

why are you the niggest?

XD

good post

We don't though. Most people here like Germany. It's only the English during any football tournament that unleash the banter because Germany are better than them.

You must not know how many young people from the UK are living in Germany and vice versa.

The non-meme answer is that they see German domination of the EU as a threat. Seeing the way Germany bullies other nations into taking on mistakes Germany alone has made is something to genuinely worry about

You don't feel bad that a country that lost two world wars to you guys is now dominating Europe, and you're basically forced to sit in the corner as the EU expands?

I'm not roleplaying as a country here, Bud. I'm talking about how normal people feel about them. Germany is well received here, in general.
Sure, their Government are idiots and Merkel is dangerous. But she's hurting Germany as much as she's hurting the rest of Europe.

well this makes sense so what are you doing on 4chin anyway?

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"why do anglos have an inferiority"/

If Brits weren't butthurt about Germany, then why did you so eagerly vote out on Brexit.

And why did you constantly have this "I deserve special treatment" complex (refusing to join the Eurozone, Schengen Agreement, etc.)?

fuck off

>If Brits weren't butthurt about Germany, then why did you so eagerly vote out on Brexit.
This literally has nothing to do with Germany. They didn't sway how the public voted.

>And why did you constantly have this "I deserve special treatment" complex (refusing to join the Eurozone, Schengen Agreement, etc.)?
>Eurozone
Lmao, it's shit
>Schengen Agreement
Lmao, it's also shit

We're not the only European countries that didn't take part.

>This literally has nothing to do with Germany. They didn't sway how the public voted.

>EU has nothing to do with Germany
kek nice try there buddy

>Lmao, it's shit
Yeah, and that's why your country's been in decline for the past 50 years, right?

>We're not the only European countries that didn't take part.

Right, but you were the most vocally obnoxious about it.

Just admit it. Brits have an inept inferiority complex toward Germans because even though you guys started off with the upper hand, Germany still outmatched you. Not once, but at least three times in history.

ITT: another un-travelled American with what he assumes are astute assumptions borne from nothing but memes he's read on Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

At some point you really need to just disregard American opinion on anything outside of their borders. Their ignorance astounds even the most usa-phile of posters

I'm a sixth generation German American, you cunt. Go back to England.

The opposite you fucking 1/64 muttoid moron.

And it started WWI

You asked if Brits used Germany as a reason to vote for Brexit. They literally fucking didn't. Nice reading comprehension, El Goblino.
>Yeah, and that's why your country's been in decline for the past 50 years, right?
UK is a country of countries. Mine is doing pretty well, thank you.
>Just admit it. Brits have an inept inferiority complex toward Germans because even though you guys started off with the upper hand, Germany still outmatched you. Not once, but at least three times in history.
Welcome to Europe, buck. Where we have one upped each other many times throughout history. We have beat them many times over, too.

It's the other way round, mutt

Well let's see... Germany has Volkswagen, Audi, Daimler, Mercedes

and the UK has chicken tikka masala

Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Lagonda, Land Rover, Lotus, McLaren, MG, Mini and Rolls-Royce*

Try again, Mutt.

you realise if they don't do automatic versions he will have never heard of them :^)

>You asked if Brits used Germany as a reason to vote for Brexit. They literally fucking didn't. Nice reading comprehension, El Goblino.

I'm not saying Germany was the only reason Brits voted Brexit, but that pent-up underlying jealousy towards German hegemony was definitely a factor that led to the decision.

It only makes sense because, as I mentioned already, Brits have had the same butthurt egotistical attitude toward the EU since its conception. Choosing which rules to follow and which ones to not. Which branches of the EU to join and which to ignore. All the while basking in its benefits.

>UK is a country of countries. Mine is doing pretty well, thank you.

Lemme guess, Scotland?

Just wait til your oil runs out, buddy.

>Welcome to Europe, buck. Where we have one upped each other many times throughout history. We have beat them many times over, too.

The only time you've ever one-upped Germany was when France, Russia, and the U.S joined in.

Had WW1 and WW2 been just between Germany and the UK, you'd have been demolished. And that's sad considering how you had a massive head start what with your colonies and industrialization.

And absolutely nobody drives any of those anymore.
Your entire manufacturing industry is dead, Tommy.
And also almost every major European innovation in engines/automobiles beginning from 1900 til now has been German.

The Mutt is trying to troll us and is unfortunately American. Therefore, it falls flat as usual.

Maybe his keyboard has too many keys. He probably uses a speech recognition one as it's too complicated.

t. Amerimutt that's never left his country

stop feeding him you spackers

Silly mutts

>Lemme guess, Scotland?
>Just wait til your oil runs out, buddy.
> pent-up underlying jealousy towards German hegemony was definitely a factor that led to the decision.

Take this in for a second before posting, people. This is who you're "debating" with. The bait fell from hook a few posts back.

t. Angry that the UK will be forgotten in about 20 years

"..B-B-BUT...... R-RULEE... BR-BR-BRITANNIA...?"

>German
>making sense
Tell me you are not German or my head will implode. AlemANO

When will americans finally shut the fuck up about their HERITAJ XDDD

You dumb fucks, average Polack is more german than you.

t. Anglo on holiday
LMAO

HE HAD TO POST FROM GERMANY TO DEFEND HIS COUNTRY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>A Pole defending Germans and Brits
You're welcome here anytime, Piotr. Plz bring qts.

> A German is capable of realising that there is justified mistrust of them within the EU

Of course I'm not German

>"w-we're not jealous of Germans! I swear!!"

>qts
You've made a mistake for the last time Kratos

Piotrek ty kurwo

Fuck off I am German

No ale to prawda. My polaczki jesteśmy mixem Corded Ware(R1a) Aryjczykow i Bell Beakera z R1b.

Is this what Americans tell themselves as their country falls apart after electing an oompa loopa?

>implying the average Polish girl is not superior to the average Brit
I know it's not difficult, but it's true.

Both are slags when introduced to superior British culture. :^)

Touché, lad

>I am German

WIR

>RULE BRITANNIA
>BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

> WE DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT MUHAMMED

vocaroo.com/i/s1e8Xz9ca8xO

ITT: Butthurt anglos on holiday

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS

WHEN WILL YOU SAVE YOURSELF

>le 0.0000000000000000001% face

>anglos choosing to holiday in Germany and not Ibiza or Lanzerote

It's like you're trying to look stupid

Germany is superior to those places in every way.

Amerikaner bitte.

Are you talking about us or English-speaking countries? Because we don't hate Germans, if anything we probably like them more than they do us.

EstadounidenseANO > AlemANO

Allday erryday

Yes I'm sure that many British people go on holiday somewhere where the weather is exactly the same as it is in Britain

It's okay American, you can come here once your nation is filled to the brim with niggers and spics.

>his capital's mayor is Sadiq Khan

>Amerigoblino makes a thread expecting Euros to argue
>Thread instantly turns into bantering said Amerigoblino.

The old world wins again.

nah Germans love Britain, always have
The British like to banter about the war, we don't (naturally), we just stay quiet on jokes and maybe most don't approve of Brexit and Britain's attitude towards Europe, but overall Germans like Britain

That's a classic.

WH*TE WHALE

>his entire country was once ruled by a nigger
>for more than 4 years
Lmao

Let's also remember that the Queen whom brits worship is ethnically German (House of Windsor)
Why don't we approve of Brexit?

>his country's president is a cheeto

Difference is America is not an ethnostate, sweetie

As a brit living in Germany I'd say that this is mostly correct. If anything brits and germans regard eachother with indifference. I've never experienced any true dislike, only the occasional autist lecturing me on brexit. The same goes for Brits, I'd never even really spoken about Germany nor heard anything bad about it from my fellow countrymen before moving here. the only time it gets heated is when theres a football match on because England is fucking useless and Germany is on top. Other than that, nobody is discussing Germany other than a few rorkes which are mutt tier

>white ork

Can't make this shit up

Yeah, it's a 56% Orc state. Filled with beaners and niggers taking over cities and forcing you all to live in the 'burbs.

Get the fuck out of my country

>we

>anglo reading comprehension

U.S is a country of many people groups not just anglos

is this where we pick up our german gfs?

>my country

They are jealous of our industrialization progress since 200 years.
They don't like the fact that they aren't the largest and most powerful country in Europe, rather some island monkeys.

>go home

The only reason the Americans didn't dissolve Germany after WWII is the rational that their forces will remain there to control the place.

>the main reason for Brexit was german domination

This is your brain on yank b8

kys bong

Nö du.

bump

52% isn’t eager, you moron.

What you're not going to LARP as a Genuine™ ethnic German in this one?

WELL MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T BE OUT OF THE EU IF SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T TRY TO VOTE WITH BIG MEATY CLAWS

I'm a sixth generation German American you cunt

Oh you are going to LARP as a Genuine™ German in this one.

Why do pussies like you insist on responding "indirectly"?

You're such a faggot, you know that?

Don't know what you're on about lad.