Raleigh Shooting - Zimmerman 2.0

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/us/raleigh-north-carolina-man-shoots-african-american-outside-home/index.html

>Kouren Thomas, 20, had attended a party early Sunday morning down the street from the home of Chad Copley, who called 911 to say that, acting in a neighborhood watch capacity, he was "locked and loaded" and heading outside to secure his neighborhood from several dozen "hoodlums out here racing."
"If I were you, I'd send PD as quickly as possible," he said.
Later, Copley told a dispatcher that he had fired a warning shot and someone was hit. He then said he wasn't sure if anyone was hit. Two witnesses outside the home called 911 to say Thomas was lying in the street and an unknown person had shot him from inside his own home.
Copley, 39, is being held without bond at Wake County Detention Center, charged with murder. His attorney couldn't immediately be reached for comment, but earlier this week he cautioned against a rush to judgment.

ZIMZAM IS BACK LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been here for a year and I don't know how to greentext. Fuck me.

His office is not making this about race, he said, alleging that Copley had made it about race when he told the dispatcher, "There are frigging black males outside my frigging house with firearms. Please send PD."
This was after Copley had fired a shotgun from inside his home, through a garage window, at the people outside his house just before 1 a.m., according to police. Copley is white. Thomas is black.
"We are not saying that Mr. Copley, Mr. George Zimmerman 2.0, is a racist," Bamberg told reporters Thursday. "We're saying listen to the 911 audio tape. We didn't make this about race. Mr. Copley did."

>Thomas' mother described him as a thoughtful, generous man who loved the color pink.

Here it comes.

>"Bamberg told reporters how, on his mother's birthday, Thomas "kneeled down to paint her toenails and rub her feet," how he helped move his girlfriend into her college dorm and always stood by his oldest brother, Kristian Williams, during some difficult times. Before Thomas died, Bamberg said, he opted to donate his skin and corneas to those in need.
His mother recalled how he helped fill more than 2,000 eggs so she and her friends could host an Easter egg hunt for the neighborhood children. "

Hopefully they send in the A-Team to defend him.

>man describes suspects appearances to the police
>HE MADE IT ABOUT RACE

no fucking shit?

Hopefully so.

>donate his skin

MELANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

As much as I hate niggers, warning shots are illegal. Justified or not, he committed a crime. If we give him a pass, we'd be hypocrits.

YOU CAN SIMMER THE NORTH CAROLINIAN ZIMMER!

>Chad Copley

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What if instead of warning shots, he simply missed a threatening target?

that is the advisable defense. otherwise you face gross negligence of discharge of a deadly weapon in city limits etc all those charges

>donate his skin
why the fuck would anyone want that

This. Zimzam handled the situation correctly, you don't fucking shoot unless life is in immediate danger.

Proper procedure is to announce that you're armed and to knock it the fuck off until the police arrive.

If your position is "killing niggers is always good" and "killing whites is usually wrong", there's no hypocrisy involved. There's only hypocrisy if your're a bitch-cuck sucker-of-nigger-dicks who believes that nigbeasts in the middle of a chimpout deserve the same rights and consideration as everyday humans.

KYS CTR

Go away CTR, Sup Forums is a board of peace

>I fired my warning shot like I'm supposed to by law

That's right, goyim, don't defend yourselves.

(Your posts currently comprise 19% of this thread. Please scale back, or else you will be detected. $0.15 deposited into your account.)

just put a ">" in front of what you wanna type based Georgia bro

>example

>Zimzam 2.0 is a fucking Chad
REEEEEEEEEEE

>knowing payment rates per post and post proportion

Bit of a Freudian slip there (((user)))

>Raleigh, NC
Oh shit. NC has luckily stayed clear of dindus being shot.

pls no BLM in Charlotte

Um........................

Post proportion can be calculated using basic math. As this isn't taught in SJW studies, I can understand why you find it remarkable.

Thanks for confirming your rate, however, Jewbeast.

>zimmerman 2.0

Sooo completely innocent in the eyes of the law? That'll help him get a conviction.

> gross negligence
He hire James Comey as lawyer, who convince the jury they could not prove intent to kill.

Shit im moving to raleigh to 2 days. I don't want to deal with chimp outs.

>said he fired a warning shot

gg no re, dude fucked up.

ayy, dzmao

Don't act like a dick, don't get shot. I know this sort of "innocent" citizen all too well. They'll act like loud assholes every weekend, and the police won't do anything about it, because "it's just a noise complaint". Of course, if you ask them to stay quiet, you make yourself a target. It's an implicit understanding but, again, the police is not going to do anything because "it's just vandalism" or "you provoked them".

So good on him. Anyone with a bit of decency in them can stay quiet after a party, or have the common decency of fucking off right quick, when they are loud.

Good riddance, is what I say. Calling someone "Zimmerman 2.0" just spells "motherfucking based", to me. All criminals ought to be shot.

Holy shit I never realized

top kek

cant he claim later that he was in shock or something? all he needs is a good lawyer

lets just hope they get some dumb niggers who cant read cursive and are dumb as fuck as witness

LMFAO hope he gets life w/o parole. Not even castle law can save this deranged gun cuck

I live in raleigh and didn't hear of this until now

>he opted to donate his skin

Just imagine:
>you get badly burned and wake up in hospital only to realize that you got a complete skin transplant from a nigger
what would you do Sup Forums?

destroy from within

if questioned pull race card at every turn

>yelling at black people while looking like a boss from MGS

You have to be a close enough match for that to work so nigger graphs will only work on niggers and half breed nigger spawns.

>what would you do Sup Forums?
Get my ass down to the welfare office, oppressionbux here I come!

>Niggers always make it about race.
When cops ask you to describe someone. One of the first things you mention is skin tone even if they are white.

Underrated post

Join BLM, climb the ranks, become leader, endorse Trump, then shut it down

based russia

The media is trying to start a race war again.

"He was a good boy" - actual quote.

Not all his friends think he was doing no wrong.

>Later, Copley told a dispatcher that he had fired a warning shot and someone was hit
>warning shot
>someone was hit
Well, he's absolutely fucked

He told the dispatcher that it was a warning shot, he did himself no favors.

Now I wonder who adopted the +15 meme from whom

I would badly burn myself again, hopeing for white/yellow transplant.

>finna

please kill niggers.

I want to start RPing as John Tutor again, but how do I know whether these things are going to be 2s or 2.0s? My characters credibility is at stake here

>fired a warning shot

niggers life wasn't in danger

he's fucked. at least Trayvon attacks Zim, this guy is fucked like that guy who shot those niggers over loud music.

it's a wrap.

Zimmerman isn't even comparable this faggot
This guy dun goof'd

>fired a warning shot
>hit someone

what a careless fucking thing to do, hope he gets prison time

underrated

Yeah if it went down like it was described the dude is boned. He'll rightfully get a murder conviction.

Zimflam was following a dude and the dude turned and attacked him. That's different than killing someone by firing warning shots in to a loud party.

>what would you do?

How many floors up am I?

>why the fuck would anyone want that

>being this ignorant a toilet-seat-complexion colonizer

>muh neighborhood watch
>fuck waiting for police ill shoot people myself cuz it went so well last time xD
>shooter is actually white

he's done. murder conviction + the media will be airing this for a year

YES!!

>i think people are racing cars in my neighborhood
>therefore i need to shoot them
??????????

commit a shit ton of crimes and dindus will be blamed

>Later, Copley told a dispatcher that he had fired a warning shot and someone was hit.
Warning shots are illegal af.

>$384 a gram
Niggers are gonna be freebasing melanin on their stove tops

>Dindus
>Blamed for crime

>Friend dies
>Literally devastated over it
>Still write "finna" in your "Goodbye dead friend" post
>finna
>u was
>so mf sorry

Is this a joke

Get free shit and put black on resume

Tell skanks they transplanted bbc too, when they see its not true they cant say anything about the sbc because thats racist

Funny how when a black guy gets shot its instantly " WHITE SUPREMACIST KILLS AFRICAN AMERICAN FOR NO REASON! " but when its the other way around or nig on nig action then its unconfirmed reports, police reports,witness reports etc

> Warning shot
> Hit someone
What a fucking idiot, but how is this at all like Zimmerman?

>Do shit ton of crimes.
>Call everybody racist.
>Become a rapper.
>Get shot by police.

We make a foundraiser so he gets the A-Team. That will cause some mayor butthurt.

Its how you identify people in a hurry.
>skin color/race
>male/female
>height
>weight/body type
>clothing
>other distinctive markings (tatoos/scars/ect)

In that order. If you ever have to call in either the police or medical personnel you follow that guideline.

REMIND THEM

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

Another politicized Zimmerman will turn out the black vote.

Underrated

Samefag here.

All that being said yeah this guy is a fucking retard. Deserves what he gets.