Could you guys redpill me on the Bohemian Grove?

Could you guys redpill me on the Bohemian Grove?

Is the video Jones filmed fake or what?

etc.

I know I could google it, but the info I get here has more spice to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

What made you post this? It's not even remotely funny. It doesn't even make sense in the content of the OP. Did you find it chuckle worthy? Was it just something you didn't think about and automatically typed it out and replied like a drooling zombie? Tell me, i really want to know your motivation behind this.

Come on bro, fuck off. Don't piss me off.

Yeah, it's fake. Bohemian Grove is a boring camp for rich Republicans. Literally nothing more than that. Way too much tinfoil shit about it.

>fake

yes Alex' footage along with like 100 other photos dating back to 1918 is fake

Its real. I live in norcal. I saw the owl. No biggy. Just a heathen ritual for faggots. They fuck each other, so im not suprised Alex was there.

>0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account.

A cousin of a friend of mine is a bartender there. He is also a male prostitute.
Lets put it this way, he does double shifts. No lie!

Lots of bumming in the asshole with dicks and bums

Nixon had it right, It's just a bunch of faggy shit in the woods

>republican

m8 the Grove is like the most bipartisan thing in American politics.

The name "Moloch" is a generic name given to dread oriental gods. It was an ancient cult diety, but now generic. Bertrand Russell writes about Moloch. The Owl is not Moloch in the sense that its name is Moloch. Moloch is generic. Not sure the name of Owl at the Grove. One can legitimately call it Moloch, i suppose.

Bump

Moloch was not generic it was a representation that the Canaanites sacrificed children so it carries with it a barbaric connotation.

The ritual rites are a sacrifice of mundane conscience in the form of an effigy of a child burning on an alter. I stood on the alter. The Grove is actually really beautiful. Dont much care about their heathen rites. Im Odinist. I would put them on the alter.

Disregard this poster, he is literally a gay owl. Source: Republican insider

Moron... I said it was a name, but NOW GENERIC! Read more Bertrand Russell... Or lurk

Leave here gay owl.

Go, gay owl, go and bother these good people no more.

Bohemian Grove is in the end really uninteresting. It only serves to take attention away from the things that matter. If you wanna spend time researching something, join the /cfg/ thread

Canaanites were in the near east, or orient as it was called.

You're probably 12 yo or another drunk stupid christian. Fuck off!

Moloch is the bull. The owl is Minerva.

>Could you guys redpill me on the Bohemian Grove?
Place where the elite go to live out their hedonism and worhsip one of their many satanic gods. Moloch in this case.

>their hedonism
Listen to based Nixon
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
Now you know he was removed from power.

>a fucking owl

Rich summer camp for Republicans

Alex Jones is paid opposition; they no doubt got him to film it, or a reproduction of such

The Jones video is legit.

He got into legal problems for breaking into the grove, and after the footage was taken, the grove drastically bumped up security.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

What Alex Jones apparently didn't show is how after the mock sacrifice there was supposed to be a musical number with them singing "there will be a hot time in the old town tonight". Does mean this shit isn't any less creepy but Jones seems to have sensationalised the whole bullshit to great extent. The owl for that matter might as well just a symbol of wisdom, coming from the old greeks. Which kinda makes sense if you consider that most of those old farts probably went to college frats, which like that kind of symbolism.

I believe they do get hookers and take drugs, or just get drunk as shit. That's what secretive groups end up doing. Like there's another group within freemasons that is called Royal Jesters or some shit, I believe they're part of the Shriners, who went to brazil and fucked lolis. There are picture of them with prostitute looking brazilian kids posting with without any other brazilians in sight. Also they are supposed be in molestation scandals, which is kinda worrying because Shriners are famous for their children charity work.

In terms of the Bohemian Grove I still believe it isn't as bad as Alex Jones claims, which doesn't mean it's ok.

In America, owl eats you.

Bohemian Grove is a fancy club for the rich people. Extremely dangerous. These people worship ancient gods, and these gods require blood sacrifice in diferent forms. Most people think that religion is useless, but once enough people believe or they do things in the name of their faith and the believers are stong minded the wishes of the believers seep into reality, more or less. It's same with KEK, except KEK is more powerful.

I really do think it enough people force it and believe it, that KEK will become a thing of belief.

>republicans

Oh sweet child, you have no idea.