Puerto rico has single handedly destroyed latin american culture with the creation of reguetón ""music""

puerto rico has single handedly destroyed latin american culture with the creation of reguetón ""music""
every fucking night club and party from mexico to argentina plays nothing other than brain-dead puerto rican niggers mumbling about sex and more sex and i'm sick of it
fuck you puerto rico for ruining music forever.

also learn to enunciate you retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBWIb3BVMCk
thenation.com/article/who-is-responsible-for-puerto-ricos-debt/
puertoricoreport.com/census-bureau-reports-household-income-rising-states-dropping-puerto-rico/#.WnJC14jwa00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing of value was lost

they are still wrecked from the hurricane, leave them alone

even if feddies don't care about them i do

t. puelto liqueño

DES

yeah fuck them

the worst part is that they aren't just puerto rican niggers but healthy men converted into brainlets
t. most affected country

Puerto Ricans are the most annoying group of people in New York by far, even worse than nogs. They all put 400 Puerto Rican flags all over every single one of their possessions including their apartments and constantly rave about how awesome Puerto Rico is. If it's so fucking awesome, WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY THERE YOU FUCKING RATS GET OUT OF NEW YORK GET OUT GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how dare you fucking say that about my fellow American citiz- yeah no I don't care go ahead.

Based colony

At least it's an American flag, and not some foreign country you fucking nigger.

I'd rather a million Puerto Rico flags than one foreigner

List of Guatemalan contributions to Latin American music and culture:

go back

Guatemalan faggot BTFO'd

Foreigners don't blast reguetón in their apartments with their windows open so everyone can hear.

I honestly prefer the company of Williamsburg hipcocks and wall street jews.

>i'd rather have filthy foreigners than actual Americans.
Unironically kill yourself.

>Puerto Ricans
>American

And I never said anything about foreigners, both demographics I wrote about in my post are American so please neck yourself.

Remind me again how a colony that has been apart of the USA for over 100 years is not American?
Hawaiians are not Americans either?

Very true, and not just in big cities like New York. Even little shit towns will have whole streets garbed in rican flags. Not to mention them blasting their shit music on car stereos and out apartment windows.

>tfw reageaton ignorant

post some music

but we also have Calle 13, which is better than anything Guatepésimo has ever produced and is arguably the best contemporary hispanic band
you're welccome
that's the Chicano effect, and also a lot of insecurity due to our colonial status. It is pretty embarrassing but POORto REEKans are moving there because your goverment hasn't stopped fucking us over since 1898.

Still, I mostly agree with you, NYricans are especially insufferable

youtube.com/watch?v=oBWIb3BVMCk
Notice that each song has one of three formulaic beats
Don't get me wrong, I like nationalism but PRs take it too far and it becomes 90% of their identity. And how is our government fucking over your island? We brought modern infrastructure and the produce industry plus we consume most of the narcotics that pass through your country.

How do you have internet

>calle 13
>not leftist trash
neck yourself
if you think calle 13 is a legitimate contribution to culture you need to neck yourself

stores here still play despacito or other knockoffs

based guatemalteca

>that's the Chicano effect, and also a lot of insecurity due to our colonial status. It is pretty embarrassing but POORto REEKans are moving there because your goverment hasn't stopped fucking us over since 1898.
What a load of bullshit
Puerto Rico is given more than any other colony.
Hell you're even considered an organized territory, the only current one besides DC

Good thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=oBWIb3BVMCk
i was in spain last september, you hear this kind of music everywhere, better than rap desu

Try as hard as you like, they aren't going to like you man

>but PRs
the diaspora, especially the ones in NY. Most of us are actually very self-loathing
>And how is our government fucking over your island?
I've summed it up many times in this board, you can check the archives I'm the only active poster
but in a few words you restricted our market, destroyed our economy and our ability to self sustain, installed a corrupt government, killed and incarcerated everyone who disagreed (though some of them deserved it) and can (and do) basically anything you want with us and we can't complain because we have no voice in Congress. We also recieve a very small and insufficient amount of aid in comparison to the states, so the gibmedat leech you portray us as is a myth. I really don't want to spend 4 hours explaining the same shit going on today (rich jews using us as a tax haven, vulture hedgefunds preying on our debt, etc) but here's a usefu link if you're actually interested thenation.com/article/who-is-responsible-for-puerto-ricos-debt/

>
>they want independence for their country so they're leftist
>I can't separate the art from the artist
>if you think calle 13 is a legitimate contribution to culture you need to neck yourself
reply to me again when you or your irrelevant musicians obtain multiple awards from various cultural institutions

and people wonder why i am low-key rushing to drop my american citizenship

FALN pls

Calle 13 is a leftshit, doesn't count

Also wasn't there an independence vote in like 2014?
If we're fucking you over so bad why did only like 20% vote yes?

God.. Their accent is so fucking annoying i always want to kill myself when i hear them

Puerto Ricans are a plague in the north east

>tfw while reading this thread i started to unconciously tap a reggaeton beat on my desk

duk a-duk-a duk a-duk-a duk a-duk-a duk a-duk-a

Yes because it is so stupid to go to a club and get a girl to rub her ass on your dick
Grow the fuck up, you can go to a chamber concert or to a club, you don-t have to choose only one

we're extremely americanized to the point that we hate ourselves and see americans as gods. And the few who recognize you're not that god-like understand that at this point you've fucked us over so badly that if we become independent we'll turn into another Haiti. The majority wants statehood. Independentistas are ridiculed here
see

Hmm, never really looked at the economic aspects of Puerto Rican statehood.

But this says Hawaii and Alaska were in a similar situation of Puerto Rico, before they were states...
That being said both states are much smaller than Puerto Rico is..
puertoricoreport.com/census-bureau-reports-household-income-rising-states-dropping-puerto-rico/#.WnJC14jwa00

That's not the problem
The problem is that all of latin america now produces nothing but music that tries to emulate regueton and its derivatives.
It's like the only genre that's being exploited and literally 100% of youth culture is based around it

they can't separate from the hand that feeds them
your understanding of global politics is much more laughable than mine