maybe kek will bless us lonely souls with a happening

Other urls found in this thread:

watch2gether.com/rooms/ye2t1twoqq2vh8fm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty bored and also kind of sad.

Normally it's just the former.

>off by one

It's like 3am what the hell are you talking about?

why sad m8? im sorry to hear that.

>not know superior Aussies shitpost FROM THE FUTURE

It's 7pm down under

What are you doing on Sup Forums on a friday night? Shouldn't you be at the bar or did the Chinese buy that too?

i got no m8s m8

At least KEK loves you.

witnessed!

Not anything amazing.

I finally found out who my biological father was on my 28th from my grandparents, and looked him up. He seemed like a top bloke, a company owner and tech expert. So I sent him an email with some details to see if it was him.

He wrote back, says he was in a relationship with my mother around that time, and that they broke up suddenly. According to my grandparents my mum didn't think he'd be a good father because the guy's family wouldn't approve of her. She was a tomboy and a smoker and so on.

Anyway so we organized an informal DNA test, and this week I finally got back the news that it's negative, the guy's not my dad. Basicallly turns out the real reason they broke up was because she was pregnant with another man's child, me.

So now I'm back to square one, and I'm kind of hesitant to ask who my actual father is from my mum because she doesn't give a shit about me and has probably forgotten anyway. And this other guy was really nice, I feel pretty bad for contacting him in the first place.

Sorry for the blogshit, tried to keep it concise.

>Basicallly turns out the real reason they broke up was because she was pregnant with another man's child, me.

Damn bruh that's some heavy shit.

Do you think it's going to be like a Maury episode where you have to go through 20 different DNA tests?

>I didn't came here to feel user
don't worry about having a father, just procure to be a good one if you have the chance.. I grow without my mother because she was working in another country to give me a better future, and my biological father never gives a shit about me, but all that shit make me stronger

Come watch COPS lads
watch2gether.com/rooms/ye2t1twoqq2vh8fm

go to sleep, it's 12pm

+1 for a Burger Chimpening

I'm your m8,m8

c|:^D-|-

Manlet

fuck m8
thats fucked

never forget user is here for you

Ill probably be with you tonight, my bitch of a GF seems to be ignoring me so Sup Forums will have to keep me warm and entertained tonight.

yeah here drunk and listening to music lads

Are there any right leaning media outlets in Aus anymore? I'm a fan of Paul Murray but fuck me if Sky isn't going the wrong way with their narrative as an org

what state you from?

what music mate?
australian posts some good opinion pieces every now and then

ACT

Lathohas been writing some good stuff

kek don't insult mohammed bro, or you'll get fined 7k

Mate I wasn't ready for that feel. We're all in the trenches together here. All you can do is make sure you never put another person through what you've been through.

So when is it illegal to criticise a religion for you lads?

m latham is a sick cunt

he went in on safe schools and the domestic violence "epidemic" a while back
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk

fuck i dont know, briefly heard about that on the radio the other day but havent looked into it

Ahh good one cheers. He's been growing on me ever since he btfo of that mouth breathing feminist on national tv couple months back

>that headturn at 3:00

So Japan owns our resources and MNEs. China holds the real estate value / the crux of the over leveraged lifestyle of the middle class. We run a deficit, which is important to sustainability. Iron ore isn't going to pay the way as it has. Manufacturing is dead. Why would China want to use our services beyond education? They come, get educated, return with dem skillz.

What's the future for Aus? Looks like immigration is about all we got.

Beef probably. You guys have huge amounts of land and the price of cattle is only going to go up baby.

aussies are fucked or whats up
hello

We do some good beef, not because of our land mass but the tight processes we have developed.
One of the oldest/biggest farms just did a deal that sells their cow tech to China for use in Mongolia.

Yeah it fuckin shits me bad.

I just want to let it crash and we'll just go back to how it was in the 80s and 90s.

Latham should have been PM.

This article makes me angry that people think this is a good idea, and sad about what the next generation is going to be like when they grow up.

See the religious vilification laws?

do you mean this?
www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/nick-xenophon-kills-off-push-for-changes-to-18c-racial-discrimination-laws-20160808-gqnb5m.html

europe is the happeningcentral. so more like saturdaymorning for ausbros?

friday morning here

careful what you wish for

it's coming soon enough

Why would I go out on a Friday night instead of relax at home over work in prep for a big Saturday?

Don't you cunts work?