"Sharia-Police" people seen in Germany, Hamburg

"Sharia-Police" people seen in Germany, Hamburg.
Is it over, have we lost completely now?

focus.de/politik/deutschland/scharia-polizei-augenzeugen-in-hamburg-berichten-von-burka-traegern-in-fahrzeugen_id_5814985.html

Google translate:
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/scharia-polizei-augenzeugen-in-hamburg-berichten-von-burka-traegern-in-fahrzeugen_id_5814985.html&edit-text=&act=url&authuser=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck... PLEASE BE REAL hahahha

>germans are only mildly concerned
Looks like germany is aiming to become the top cucked country in Europe

counting the days until Germany snaps and does another holocaust

You meant Jihad

They are stamping out degeneracy, stormnigger. You should be in exctasy

Mein Gott, never piss with a kraut for too long, we've been warning for decades and still they risk that

Yeah pole knows what's up. Fucking sneaky Germans don't fool us eh. Allah Akbar is the new Sieg Heil, Sharia patrols are the new brownshirts. I blame German women to be honest with you. Horrid nazi cunts

Do it Germany. Do it.

How did germans go from alpha as fuck to tolerating this?

Old news.

Police dealt with them. Got detaind.

Only the gov has the rigth to enforce laws.

Guys end in prision in worst case.

I'd legit kill those kinds of people if they were in my town. I'm not as rightwing as /pol, the "not every muslim" meme is true to an extent, but it's the same with blacks in America, they just are proportionally more criminal than other groups and that's why one should be wary(unlike our government inviting 2 million of them in without much background checks/ psychological evaluations).
This Sharia-Police bullshit is 10 steps too far, I already punched a salafist in the face when they tried to give out korans in the street(They are fucking everywhere in NRW), but these people really don't deserve to live.

Not really.
Muslims are given a free pass so they chimpout as much as they want. They're already very close to their peak game right now. And let me tell you, while they're despicable and ruining our society, they do a poor job at it.
Right wingers on the other hand are repressed. There are a lot of people who think someone should do something, but no one acts because of the repression. However, one day something will happen and some people will snap. And when that happens, all those "nazis" that were repressed and laying low will come out in the open.

Open any history book, that's always how it works. Pressure goes up for years without anything actually happening. Then something almost insignificant happens and sparks a huge reaction.

French revolution? A finance minister that wasn't even in favor of "égalité" got fired by the king.
WW1? The heir to a small country gets killed
WW2? Some poles farmers get invaded

We're sitting on a powder keg and the smallest spark could set the world on fire.

They lost WW2. Same reason Japs are a bunch of pathetic autistic omegas.

>I'd legit kill those kinds of people if they were in my town.
>I'm not as rightwing as /pol

I can't wait for moderate rightwing deathsquads, godspeed Hans

How is this not considered vigilantism?
Is that not illlegal in Krautland?

>small country

>another

Don't you mean the first?

Do you really believe that people who actively want to build/enforce parallel cultures deserve to live (in your country)? Muslims that are secular and adhere to our laws and values can be cool people, but people like that are irredeemable.

>We're sitting on a powder keg and the smallest spark could set the world on fire.
you'd think the 1000 women raped on new years eve in Germany would have been that spark.

>Sharia-Police

Just beat them up and steal their potions

>sandniggers doing something illegal

They literally have a free pass that enables them to do whatever the fuck they want

Please, don't get me wrong. I was just laughing about how you made a comment about killing muslims and mentioning right after that that you're not as rightwing as Sup Forums.

Just accept your heritage and reenact some of the historical events with "nacht" in their names.

IT'S TIME
T
'
S

T
I
M
E

>Germans slaughtered in the streets by commie revolutionaries
>Weimar republic: poverty, sexual depravity, drug addiction, etc etc.
>The likes of which, we've NEVER witnessed
>Hitler still opposed
People have to get angry to the point they're ready to fight to the death, usually.

It's an hyperbole.
The assassination was insignificant compared to the 18 000 000 who died as a result.

One man killing one person that was important but not that much results in 18 000 000 deaths and world-scale war.

Sure but how it works is still a mystery. Like I said, check out history books. Pressure goes up for years and "significant" events happen with almost no reaction, until you reach rupture point and it goes boom.
You can't predict when or how it will happen.
What we can see is that currently the pressure is going up, not down. It WILL happen (unless the pressure goes down before, but I don't see that happening thanks to our elites who have no intention of doing anything about it), but we don't know when. It could be tomorrow, next year, in 5 years, in 10 years... It's unpredictable.

>Posting this online
>Getting arrested for hate speech
>Branded by media as possible terrorist
>Fired from job
>Distanced from friends and family because rayciss
>End up homeless
>Shariah police remove you from the street

Shouldn't have voted for Merkel, Hans

fuck you, britain is way more cucked than germany, we have sharia muslim only zones, and they've been enforced by the police, so fuck you germany, you lose

at least you guys got rid of those stinky Poles :^)

"Sharia police", in Britain, is a false flag set up by far right organizations trying to provoke a moral panic amongst those with low cognitive function

>we have sharia muslim only zones, and they've been enforced by the police, so fuck you germany, you lose
kek

What a load of bullshit.

There is no Sharia Police or sharia zones in Britain you numpty.

i fucking LIVE very close to a muslim area, you leftist faggots who live in chester and allow your gfs to fuck you up the ass with dildos cuz so progressive HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA whats going on. no fucking idea.

it makes me angry that people cannot even admit the fucking truth, just say the facts man. fucking cucks man, its actually funny how weak this nation is, so timid and pathetic. to be honest europe doesnt deserve to survive if its not willing to fight

> low cognitive function

describing your moms choice of sexual partners?

Ur fucked m8, we will liberate you cucks, like the good cunts we are

You are a liar and you sound more of a dickhead than I thought you were.

But we literally don't though. Not even in London do we.
We have a lot of paki attention seekers

>mom's

Just blew your cover proxy shill

Maybe they'll teach your whore women some morals. You could use some "Local slut not so liberated after being raped" headlines. Face it, Germany will be muslim.

Seriously now:
FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg

>vid related

SWEDEN YES!

ohwait forgot Germany was leading the charge on this

German cucks
All it takes to make these patrols stop is a machete and a dark night
They will probably even think it was a fellow shitskin if you do it right

Theyve had them in the UK and i believe ive heard about them in France and the Netherlands as well.

Yeah its over if this shit doesnt get people riled up then theres nothing you can do anymore. Its like that Yuri Guy said in the KGB video that you cant undo the kind of Brainwashing these people received

I'm glad I have my Polish passport, the US will soon be like this as well.

There are no Muslims in Britain!!!! Delete this!! There is nothing to see here!!!!!!!

Soon İslam will conquer al-Almanya.

>exctasy
You should be in school

>Theyve had them in the UK
It lasted 2 months and the half-dozen or so involved were imprisoned for harassment and threatening behaviour.

Silly Brit, you think that your society actually cares that much about young women?? Billions of dollars in baby boomer "retirement" money is at stake, they certainly wont modify their plans for young women.

>it lasted two months

it will end in nuclear fire turkroach

Over a third of France are nigger and mud invaders, they have the rest of Euro countries beat by far.

And I could post all day with Muslim crimes in the USA. Stop being a dick!

>country of 81 million people
> 5-10 idiots think they are the police
OMG THE STREETS ARENT SAFE ANYMORE

Can't wait.

We'll send the sands back to the sands. Arabs and jews.

We'll steal all the Hijabs and say "mussies, you got one thing right. women are fucking stupid cunts and giving them rights is national suicide". Ban women's rights, women in education, stop women speaking unless spoken too all in a bid to shut down this "progressivism" that caused these problems in the first goddamn place.

>country of 81 million people
>allows 5-10 million muslims in their country
>allows 5-10 muslims to patrol their streets
>allows 5-10 muslims to harass people and rape their women

>blame the internet
I didn't know the internet was a physical entity able to act upon people

wow scary desu famalam

If we count it that way, the US the top cuck country in the world by far and Russia is more cucked than the UK

yes 5-10 people can't do anything

just like merkel alone has no power

you're right, people should calm the fuck down mein Bruder

If those 5-10 retardsa are enough what it takes to threaten hundrets or thousands of people alone and has a potential to grow, it's better to worry now before it's too late.

Glad to see Hamburg taking the "Most cucked/fucked up place in Germany"-Trophy again.

t. Berlin

It was already a thing in 2015.
police arrested them cuz it's illegal.
stop baiting you fuck.

>allows 5-10 million muslims in their country
Source?

>allows 5-10 muslims to patrol their streets
They got sued for posing as police, same as the ones from Wuppertal years before. Back then the whole state got mad and the 5-10 "sharia policemen" shit their pants and apologized multiple times.

>allows 5-10 muslims to harass people and rape their women
Rape and harassment gets punished by the law.

Nice false equivalence.

How do you know the threat from those "sharia policemen" is growing? Anyone who claims to be the police will get punished by law. If you are saying that this is a serious threat and growing then present your evidence.

>Theyve had them in the UK

No, they haven't. A handful of pakis putting up stickers does not count as shariah police.

Even in France we don't have a sharia police, you fucking cucks.

Over 20 years, there were 1,400 Muslim-on-white rapes in the UK. This is considered a national scandal.

In the USA, there are 20,000 black-on-white rapes every single year. This is considered a good thing because 20 years ago there were 35,000 black-on-white rapes every year.

Seriously, son, get your own country sorted before you complain about mine. Last I checked, San Bernardino, Pulse and the WTC didn't happen in the UK and we didn't elect a fucking African Muslim as president.

>German OP
>OP doesnt do shit about it.
This is the problem.

US has Latinos and 10% black population

You have to watch what the Muslim clerics were directly telling them in Syria, Iraq, the Islamic State, Northern Africa. They have a clear plan to come over here and do this. And because of our poisonous shopping mall culture, most people are defenseless. Our intelligence agencies have been commanded to be defenseless, to delete info on people they should be watching, due to fear of racism.

>This is considered a good thing because 20 years ago there were 35,000 black-on-white rapes every year.
20 years ago??? - you are behind the times.

During the decline of the Euro-North American Empire, Western Civilization entered a long period of change arising from what historians call the "Age of Migrations". There were numerous invasions and migrations amongst the Sintashta, Backtrian, Akan, Ashanti, Tatars, Assyrians, Semites, Mandians, Avars, Bulgars and, later on, the Kurds, Pechenegs, and Magyars.[56] Renaissance thinkers such as Petrarch would later refer to this as the "Dark Ages".[61] Isolated monastic communities were the only places to safeguard and compile written knowledge accumulated previously; apart from this very few written records survive and much literature, philosophy, mathematics, and other thinking from the classical period disappeared from Western Europe though they were preserved in the east, in the Chinese Empire.

Nice argument bro, you totally showed me ;^)

What am I supposed to do?
Get fucked by law and politics for life?
Got better things to do when I think about my life.

Muslims were certainly not unheard of in france in 1986. That's for sure.

That can't be true

It's your own statistics, Hispanics aren't that far behind but white on white is a lot higher but then again so is the demographic (for now)

>This is considered a national scandal.
Or is it? Didn't strike me last time I checked and it was still ongoing after having supposedly blown out as a national scandal. But hey, even by these conservative accounts this is barely 70 racial rapes per year in a single town, let's not get angry over petty things shall we.

Yeah unlike those based Dutch shitlords that are now totally in control of the situation, like in Rotterdam, nice place.

The Germans Autistic Snap is inevitable. It always happens, they can't help themselves.

What if hat was Merkel's plan all along... Should we still hate her?

I don't understand why people keep saying stuff like, "have we lost" or "it's all over".

If you drive a car and you lose control, you can then swerve off the road and crash. The west has already lost control, you are just seeing the car crash.

It was over when gen y was born
It was over when our governents began to print money
It was over when the Iraq War started
The list goes on

Han's, your country is flying them in by the plane load while you sleep.

You're gone

Just check flight radar24 from 12am-6am and they're coming from.

"Its almost all over" **

So many white women in the USA?
Can't be true.

As long as those planes arent hitting our buildings I dont see what you are trying to say here.

>I don't understand why people keep saying stuff like, "have we lost" or "it's all over".

Because quite frankly with all the information out there these days people of the past would have snapped decades ago while with our generation we normalize shit instead of fighting it

Good luck trying to form a stable government and society when you have millions of low IQ shitskins who don't intergrate, rely on state welfare and literally oppose almost all western traditions involving philosophy, science, liberty and democracy.

He's trying to say that Merkel is flying in planeloads of rapefugees, and the traitor media is not talking about it.

This is the end game. They sense power slipping from their grasp, so they are going all out with the Multi-Cult.

Immigrants != Refugees

You mean economic migrants

When there is more people taking money than giving. You're gonna see a shitstorm

Thanks for refuting my argument on the millions of low IQ shitskins who don't fit in and take welfare

Again?
Last time they tried you guys went full nazi on them.

>Immigrants != Refugees
Yeah nice meme Al-Hansut

Is it time again?

You do realize that we differentiate between "real" syrian war refugees and economic migrants?

If you cant prove that you are a syrian, iraqi or someone else from a war-torn country then you dont get the benefits of the social system. As such those economic migrants will be send back in the next time, its just time-consuming to fill all the necessary paperwork.

Source please.

Please keep in mind that there are also many "whites" which are economic parasites and dont really represent western values. If you are a so called "shitskin" and dont integrate, cant speak the language and have low IQ, then tell me how you are supposed to make a living here? Keep in mind that you are only getting social benefits if you can prove that you are a real refugee and even those are on limited stay. Most of those people start turning to crime, fuck up and get deported. The refugees which stay and learn get to return to their countries and will be able to better them with the skills and values they learned here.