BBC is just a meme

>BBC is just a meme

Sup Forums ONCE AGAIN BTFO

I didn't know Pilipianos were gay or niggers.
Why are you guys so black, its supposed to be asia.

How the hell are you supposed to fuck something with that

Aeta - first inhabitants before Indonesians, chinks and malays invaded.

Of course they are Filipinos walk around in tank tops, short shorts and flip flops. That's the uniform of a professional bum dart player

wat

it shouldn't even be alive

seems legit

But they have so much sex tourism. People really travel around the world to fucj slightly smarter niggers?

Wtf, I'm a #CruzMissile now!

UNKNOWN

It's andorra you stupid cunt

Whereabouts are you in the 'Asia-Pacific Region'?

No, it's the Asia-Pacific Region you stupid cunt. Follow the flag, and it has AP as its code. It shows up as Andorra because it doesn't have a flag, so defaults to the top left flag in this pic

It shows andorra flag he's from fucking andorra stupid bitch unless he's using a proxy

>Leafs
>Reading comprehension
Pick one and only one.

those islands the chinese built

I dunno where you're getting this stupid Asia pacific shit but I don't see no Asia I say andorra which is in Europe okay? Stop being so regarded Ahmed maybe they circumcised a bit of your brain when you were born

How have you not encountered this before? Okay, so to make flags show up, Sup Forums has a small element, with background set to the pic I showed earlier. The background is offset based on the region code's CSS class to allow the correct flag to peek through. The Asia-Pacific Region doesn't have a flag/class set up, so the background isn't offset, so Andorra's (top left) flag shows up.

Are they nice islands, or are you worried they'll start sinking because some Chinese contractor cut corners?

He's just shitposting m8. Just ignore him.

submarine pens

Too much to read
No I'm not it's fucking andorra are you guys retarded?! That's not in Asia that's in Europe

Me on the left

Sup Forums Flag Fixer