Post Heroic Moments

Post Heroic Moments

Didn't DC kill her of?

Does anyone have the man of murder version?

Holy shit, based on perspective Spidey's like 10 feet tall.

Thor: God of Thunder 12

Maybe it's just a refraction through the water and glass that makes things look bigger

I think it's just reflecting JJ's shame and sense of petty smallness in light of Spiderman's unrelenting heroism and selflessness causing him in Jonah's eyes to appear big

that or the artists botched the scall

Why is it always girls Superman saves from suicide attempts

Uh not sure. Im sure Ive seen a guy get rescued here and there.

Have one of Cass talking a guy down.

I miss this superman

Ok I know Jonah's hate for Spiderman would probably scare the Beyonders, but fucking hell I found him in this scene extraordinary stupid.

This scene desperately needs to be adapted into a movie. It encapsulates superman's essence like no other.

I always thought it could twiked a little and have her actually jump but Superman catches her, but I don't know if that would take away from it.

Emotional appeal. People feel more sorry for girls than guys but now that you mention it, this needs to be a thing too since males are more prone to suicide. Actual suicide, not cries for attention.

....Bahahha, not...not only did he destroy a building completely he took a goths life! My night is finished now. Good night all!

Burn in the darkest depths of fucking hell you lying human fucking garbage.

And as she's falling down he catches up with her and snaps her neck, because suicide idiots are cancer of mankind.

I kek'd.

Now we also have King's version

1/2

2/2

>This fixed her inoperable cancer and crushing medical debt

What.

How did he not notice the remote clearly marked "DETONATE" clutched in his hands?

It's his first week as a superhero

>being this butthurt over a meme

it was a robot

What got you so buttmad about this?

>both Zach and Grant get it wrong

Clearly Superman would create an extended prank that would trick the Goth Girl in to a situation where she then is happy and wants to live.
Probably something featuring red kryptonite, fake alien invasion and Jimmy Olsen (plus perhaps a gorilla)

Its less cool when you realise that's a guy

Shut up Diane, ghost writers don't write things under their own name and from their own perspective. You're terrible at your job.

I've always felt the Snyder version needs to cut the gif of Superman wailing on Zod's figure in mid-air to suggest he's helping making sure the Goth Girl's suicide is successful.
Just doing his part.

I don't see how

Because It implies that something is different about Snyder's Superman himself.
It implies that he wouldn't help someone about to commit suicide.

The fact that he had a horrible battle that included much destruction in Man of Steel doesn't change his kindness or wish to help people. He didn't start the god damn fight, he didn't mentally compel Zod to throw him thru building after building you worthless fucks.

But him killing Zod saved 7-8 Billion lives so why the god damn fuck is him being shown fighting to save the human race a deragatory thing?

Because its a fucking pansy little emo fag wearing makeup.

Let him jump.

>this white knighting the fucking terrible pieces of shit that are the current DC movies

ok user

While he might catch the falling (emphasis on might since this Clark can't be everywhere because reasons), Snyder's superman lacks the charisma to stop someone from jumping from words alone.

it is just making a joke about destruction itself you shill. And how Snyder is a fucking hack.

that's not very super of you

I just took it as a joke about how much darker Snyder's Superman world is, also even when he is saving the little people he looks miserable and overburdened.

Is this you?

Yes.

No, no, 10' tall Spiderman running around is way more amusing.

>Wahhhhh

Damn, what if someone just wants to die? Can't Superman respect their personal choice?

That's one of the few problems I had with morrisons Superman. He was too good that it boarders on irony.
I generally prefer silver/Bronze Age supes

>being really really this butthurt.

There is something seriously wrong with some of you DCfags

maybe he is just thinking like pic related

Its illegal to kill yourself.

Superman's just stopping criminals.

Sup faggot

What if she jumped, would superman still have caught her?

Dredd with Superman's powers would be a sight.

No one gets punished because they tried to commit suicide. Maybe they need some rehab or something but that is it.
World would be better indeed.

>Marvel friends are becoming more rabid towards the release of suicide squad

THIS IS KATAAAAAAAAAAANAAA

>That's one of the few problems I had with morrisons Superman. He was too good that it boarders on irony.
You sound like tons of fun to be around.

Might as well post some more heroic Dredd.

I remember the "hope/Marvel BTFO" stage we were all in the week before the reviews of BvS came out as well.

>If you're against something DC you're automatically on Marvel's side
Loving it

ROTTEN TOMATOES HAS GOT MY BACK

IT C---CUT OL' YOU ENEEALLF

I hate that Snyderfags have co-opted the DC Comics fandom and I wish they'd leave.
Liking DC shouldn't mean dickriding those movies.

>heroic

He just killed that perfectly innocent law abiding citizen that dindu nuffin

Just imagine when it gets over 80% and grosses more than civil war, the fall out will be amazing.

GIANT-SIZED MENACE-THING

You're completely right. Delusionals who defend the likes of BvS and Civil War II are the only problem here. There's nothing wrong with liking something shitty as long as you can admit it's shit.

>accusing Dredd of breaking the Law

But seriously, does SS have the potential of being the biggest cape movie of the year?

DCucks are really that deluded, huh?

BvS, X-men, Civil war were the shittest capeshit since Asm2

Looks like deadpool and squad, maybe doc strange will be the only good ones, damn

Don't know. Everyone is focused about all Harley, Will Smith (not Deadhsot) and Joker. I fear that movie will just forget about rest of the team.

>
you're being unrealistic and setting yourself up for failure. I Hope SS is good, but there's no need to fanboy over companies.

There was a page like that superman promised somebody that if she jumped he would not try to catch her.
I cant remember what it was in though.

CW wasn't bad tho. It was leagues better than X-men and BvS.

Deadpool was good, Idk about Squad or Doc Strange.

>BvS, X-men, Civil war were the shittest capeshit since Asm2

Civil War was better than ASM2. You can talk shit about it, but don't insult it like that, be for real.

That sounds like something would make Sup Forums go "not muh Superman".

I imagine we will get something like this in the aquaman film.

What issue is this.

but my YOKATA

Elsie Dee?

Why could we not have this in man of steel if synder insisted on the bleak world could we not have a hopeful superman saving people in spite of it.

I hope they won't all be a meme fuel. I really want to see Boomer shuting the fuck up all these ""AYY USELESS BOOMERENGZ"" idiots.

We're both men here lads.
Lets not let other men decide if we should like a movie or not.

But X-men wasn't bad, arguably better than MARTHA and MUH BUCKY, MY MARIA

>mfw boomer is already a fan favourite

How did they make jai Courtney a likable asshole?

>doesn't change his kindness or wish to help people
Yeah pa kents shitty lessons did

What shitty lesssons

Even emos deserve support user.

Who knows maybe supermans inspiring actions will compel him to get over his emo nature.

I like Boomerbutt asshole from comics. If Jai can be an asshole like him he will be everyone's favorite but some triggering sjw cunts