stagevu.com/videos/Female--Gender-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly want too suck her/his dick

>celebrities who have killed

He got it removed already

is that Courteney Cox?

Then stop calling her "he", retard.

FUUUUCK

Beating other runners at the Olympics isn't murder user.

A Republican trans woman? Who are you trying to kid? What are you doing?

The person died in that car crash.

I meant to say, the *wrong* person died in that car crash.

So it's a eunuch now? LOL

I made a similar post on Sup Forums and it got deleted. and here its up

cutting off your penis does not a woman make

I'm not pacifying mental invalids

How filthy is it's hole by now? And do you think it attempted gay sex before it came out?

Why would you want to kill someone so stunning and brave?

Do you think it will bang black dudes like it's whore daughters and ex wife?

>this was once America's greatest white athlete

The future is beautiful

nice bait post faggot

Jesus Christ.

It was the world's greatest athlete, period.

>mfw the rest of the word got fucking rekt by one of our mentally ill dickgirls

what the hell is wrong with this family

I thought he said he was a lesbian? He did all of that just to get some BBC?

I wonder how fucking insane bruce jenner is. I refuse to call him a she, and it's not edge but rather reality. That's a fucking guy who got his cock and balls hacked off alright.

but really how fucking insane do you have to be to actually do something like this?? got to imagine he was just on uppers for the past decade, and while up in the clouds dressed in drag and got his ass pumped by BBC.

I have to listen to this every time I see him.

clyp.it/cv2oujyr

autism tbqhfamilia

who me or bruce

Me on the left.

you my fampai

He must be a real slut in bed just imagine ol Brucey boy gripping that mans dick with a huge smile on his face lmfao I'm outa here traps are callin-mah-name.

how can wite bois even compete?

>that post
holy FUCK that's disgusting. i've also seen some pics of dicks constructed for FTM trannies. those are not attractive and look like plastic bags filled with lard.

Mutilated dick is still a dick.

wow you're such a good person. defending genital mutilation and calling people names online.
how progressive.
fuck off

whats autistic about not subscribing to a mentally ill person's subjective reality? that things a fucking man no matter what you tell me.

If this isn't proof that black people will fuck anything that walks I don't know what is

why do you care so much about what some celebrity does? like go watch some tv or something nigga

he's not the only one doing it. there are people out there trying to get laws passed so these freaks can be in the same bathroom as little kids. these people are trying to change the human experience. it's something that I care about frankly.

The fuck

>these people are trying to change the human experience.
>it's something that I care about frankly.
Most rational people do.

how about parents, you know, watch over their hellspawn?
besides if you're assuming they are child molesters or something you want them diddling your sons? why not set up some guards running people by the sex offender registry at the entrance to the bathroom? sounds like it would hit the heart of the issue better

I feel like people who are OK with trannies haven't seen pics like these

pure unbridled spooked autism

>Literally mental illness
Strangely I still want to know more about this process

kardashian-jenner family, where every single member of the family likes black men

Anyone who is okay with trannies needs to ask themselves this.

how about all of these beautiful liberals you know the ones who generally are okay with trannies and are being a trendy liberal. do they go around dating transsexuals? or do they go around dating other beautiful people who are just play activists? listen I'd be more willing to fuck a trap than a tranny. FAR MORE WILLING FAMPAI im going into the boipussy MAYDAY

The Lardassians.
Seriously just send a small nuke to their house.

George A. Romero

desu they're entertaining as shit. this bruce jenner shit was the most hilarious stuff to happen in this country in ages.

if all the doctors can offer at this point is an open wound that never heals then the entire process is less about attaining a new gender and more about surviving mutilation day to day.

In the wise words of Dr Steve Brule "If you got a peniz, just keep on it. Don't cut it off"

susans.org/wiki/index.php/Vaginal_dilation
stagevu.com/videos/Female--Gender-
I should never have had asked

"The human experience" heh..I like that...

Kim Kardashian.

Sick of hearing about that entitled cumdumpster.

listen.. if they have a feminine benis then okay I'll stick it up their pooper and let them garble on my meaty member and maybe ill give their little guy a few kisses too. but if they hacked it off then it's no go for me Im sorry.

Not based Scott

What's the point? The damage was already done. Society has already degenerated. Being trans is trendy and we're encouraging children to explore it.

like I said, even one girl that married a white boy divorced him and now is fucking black guys like everybody else. This family has the "oj curse".

Jesus Christ user I am trying to eat.

They drank too much fructose?

I don't even live in the US desu. I just want to see Sup Forumstards cry.

My theory is they couldn't convert Scott to fucking black guys, so they cast him out of their group.

Killing someone in a DUI is tho

Cry about what, exactly?

If there is a God this is him declaring war on us

>ywn be caitlyn jenner's sugar baby

oddly feels good man

>mfw every single beastility video on the internet features a white male or a white woman

Comical white boi, very fun.

This man in an overcoat from Home Alone 2

The bitch in the middle

Fuck you for ruining Star Wars

Fuck you the force has no gender because it isn't alive

>the force isn't alive
but muhh midichlorians

>Larping as a nigger
why

>little dick white boi mad as fuck nobody wants his tiny pink pecker

KEK it's not my fault you got a shrimp in your pants dicklet.

seriously why do you do it?

Did you just assume my ethnicity?

Wow I never knew the alt-right was so tolerant!

He watched Kim's tape and wished it was him sucking that dick. Just like every cuck on the planet.

The only difference is he's honest about it, he's not roleplaying as a straight man like you cucks are.

Trump dying, idiot. Did you even read the OP?

>celebrities