>tfw almost 1/3 of my hard earned money goes to taxes

>he works four months out of the year for free

He also benefits from that tax money so it's not really for free

Sure, but he's still working for free

and goes on payed holidays while you sweat like a nigger

The same shit happens here but we don't benefit from it, stupid fat fuck

>benefits from that tax money

same tier of brainlets who say "healthcare in europe is free"

>tfw OVER 1/3 of my hard earned money goes to literal niggers who hate my naive country

He's not getting payed those four months. That's all I'm saying. Not saying it's good or bad or I'm better. He's working for free.

How much does your boss take?

>one fifth of everything i spend to consume goods and service is because of sales tax

he's paid with other services

he should tell his coworkers they should seize the means of production, right?

good lord is this bait?

>I don't want to hear about any causality here, he's JUST NOT GETTIN' PAID IS ALL
Are you twelve?

I know his taxes go back to him, but I'm saying he's not receiving payment for 1/3 of his work. Not saying taxes are slavery but here's an example: A slave gets food, shelter, and clothes in return for his work, but we can surely agree that slaves work for free, right?
Are you actually this dense?

tax money don't multiply when it's wasted for the State

I like low taxes as much as the next guy but how long do you work per year to cover your healthcare expenses? A cheap single male plan is like 400/mo and using it comes with deductibles and copays. So don't act like we don't work a long time for basically the same shit.

Excellent thread

the difference is that a slave has no choice in the matter

my ancestors have agreed amongst eachother that so much money should be pooled together to provide functions of the state. I also have a limited ability to influence this agreement through voting and campaigning. a slave doesn't have that option.

Let me give another example. Let's say 100% of his salary went to the government. Maybe he benefits from that, but he still works for free. Next you europoors are going to tell me jannies don't work for free because of the non-monetary benefits that come with their work.
I never said anything about America being better you fucking retards
I'd argue that a slave has a higher chance of leaving that arrangement

You're goddamn right

>I also have a limited ability to influence this agreement
Imagine unironically believing this. The amount of brainwashing required.

>low wage wageslave
>2260 gross
>1535 net

ahahahahahah