Which country has the best food?

Which country has the best food?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_(food)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sweden is the best, because that's where I come from

And tell us what you eat when you were in grandma's house.

Almost all the most successful restaurant chains are American so I'd say American. People hate on them but they still buy American food moreso than any other type.

Of those 6 Faroe Islands look best

Fucking Goblin. He's asking about the 6 countries in the picture.
>I'm only pretending to be a retard

Either Japan or Poland imo.

my god americans are stupid

in the age of every country having everything

i'm pretty sure he's not

None of this looks uma delicia

Sour shark is actually VERY tasty

Mämmi or memma as its called in sweden is superior.
Danish pölse looks like the best but it tastes like the cheapest hotdog you’ll ever taste and it has a weird texture.

Eggs and Soldiers, no competition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_(food)

obviously Iceland

Toast and egg?

No they're soldiers, a staple of British empiricism consolidated into a single piece of grilled bread.

the danish sausages look nice

I consider Slavic and other European cuisines the best.
BUT
Today I missed my chance to grab a couple of burgers at McD and got really fucking angry. I don't know what they put in them but they're so good.

denmark. polse is best

Its just toast

Well what country do you think has the best cuisine?
I swear if you say sweden you're retarded you people subsist on crackers and rancid fish.

>Fucking Goblin. He's asking about the 6 countries in the picture.
Then OP should have been specific instead of asking an open ended question.

the one you enjoy more

American.

He posted a picture with dishes from 6 different countries with flags attached. It takes 2 brain cells to know what he meant.

Sweden

American reading comprehension: the Thread

1:Most threads such as this are started with photos of food from only a selection of different countries without the intent being that people should pick from only among the images in the OP
2:Of those pictured only the Faroe Islands one even resembles something edible so there is no choice to be made anyway.

>a_swedish_"""man"""_signifying_how_many_times_he_has_not_choken_on_cock_when_presented_one.jpeg

Lol you're thick as pig shit

What makes that red sausage so bright red?

If the OP had said "Which of these countries have the best food?" you would have a point.

>americans

>mfw my thread caused 3rd world war

Norway or faroes. swedish is the worst, second worst is Finland

carmine

>Which country has the best food?
Well you would be familiar with the viscosity of swine excrement given that you are so used to wallowing in it so perhaps I should accept your observation.

>I can't marry together a post and pic related and now I vehemently am trying to back peddle
Face if, numerous posters in the thread called you out on it. Mutt.

1. Mexico
2. China
3. France
4. Italy
5. Peru
that's it

I unironically want to taste mämmi

It's dyed. Otherwise it would be a boring white pork color and the Danes wouldn't feel as nationalist about it.

Put rye into a porridge and it should taste about the same

ARR ROOK SAME

Sweden is the best, because it has Kebab Pizza

>back peddle
Where did I try to do that?
I ackowledge I did not associate the image with the OP's question, I'll own up to that, but I stand by that there was no reason I should, If I started a thread with images of food from various different countries and simply posted "what country has the best food" I highly doubt the people in the thread would assume I meant of only those countries.
Then again maybe they would, but I personally try to not to jump to assumptions.

must nuke iceland

*nationalistic.

I guess I'd go with the goat face.

>1. Mexico
... La creatura de la noche eternale...

good post

>mexico
>t. El Orco de Pesadillas

Yeah like just globlins like mexican food

eternal anglo pls leave

Mexico

el taco impío...

Danes make the best food and the best knitting toolbox, simultaneously.

all of this shit looks absolutely revolting. Eat some real food fags. Pic related.

I'd eat Norway's desu

These all look delicious. Would you eat bread with the Norwegian or Faroese specialty?
What about Swedish soups?