Could Alaska realistically win a war of secession, if it used guerrilla tactics etc?

Could Alaska realistically win a war of secession, if it used guerrilla tactics etc?

thats illegal for alaska to leave and a couple drone strikes would end their tactics noob

>and a couple drone strikes would end their tactics noob
Yeah, just like in Afghanistan, right? ;)

Maybe. But then we would just come along and annex them. Hang the men and breed the women.

it would only work because no one would care.

sage

Are you kidding? My home town has nearly a third the population of Alaska.

Okay. But I'll make the assumption that it declared itself neutral and the US refused to recognize that neutrality.

>army
>pix of aircraft carrier and aircraft

no
come try it you syrup guzzling faggot- everyone here is well armed, even the libs

>you
>not russia

>Seriously believing this
Yeah Russia would take it first.
Seeing as it used to belong to them.

Pretty much Afghanistan from hell, with a functional oil economy ready to fund it. . . so yeh.

Lol yeah keep dreaming nogunz Canuck. There's probably more guns in a single town in Alaska than in the entire loser ville country of Canada.
>Implying Palin wouldn't absolutely destroy Trudeau's Canada if Canada attacked

Yes.
Any white nation can win a war of cessation against any other white nation using gorilla warfare.

>it would only work because no one would care.

>My geopolitical knowledge is rivaled by that of a chipmunk

Alaskan here. We all hate Palin here...

But yeah we have more funs than we have hands to shoot them with

Alaska is potential russian clay. Secede to Russia and amerifats will not dare to intervene, just some bitching at UN.

>palin
I think that dumb bitch lives in AZ most of the year now

We have enough problem with russian cancer, we don't need russian sovereignty exacerbating it.

Nah. It's formed of comfortable white Americans.

The only countries that can handle using gourilla tactics are the subhuman viets and brainwashed cultist sand shitters. Afrikaners can't even work a cell phone.

Alaska would just give in. That stand off in wherever the fuck in America only lasted a month. And I don't even remember the name. America doesn't fuck around when it comes to dealing with homeland insurgents.

Alaska is roughly 65% white and 15% native American fyi. Really it would depend on why Alaska tried to secede. Good luck holding any territory north of Anchorage over the winter

OK so what is the other 10% made of?

Also natives aynt shit.

Niggers and flips.

They would win easily. Russians would supply them with everything they need and then some.
Still, nobody would let Alaska have a lifeline to them, not to the US and not to Canada. So russians would be forced to make a bridge or improve shipping which would cost a lot but they could find funding with gold which also costs to extract.

Nope.

See the thing about America and the west in general is, the government gives us a taste of patriotism without making us patriotic or nationalist. No population would say they would die for their country. Our countries are the best in the world but the population is still so hedonistic and self entitled that they wouldn't have the idea of dying for anything. Everyone doesn't want to leave but they won't risk it. So I just find the whole idea of Alaska using gourilla tactics on whomever too far fetched. The population just isn't into it.

>Also natives aynt shit.
They're not so bad once you get past the large amount of drug and alcohol abuse

The other 10% are ~ 5% Filipino and the rest are rounding errors

You'd be surprised at the number of libertarians here. There's a large part of the population that lives here because they dislike government interference and would be willing to defend themselves and their lifestyles

Why not?

>make a bridge

Literally the stupidest thing I've read today.

Neat flag though.

Why would they?

>They're not so bad once you get past the large amount of drug and alcohol abuse

Rereading what I just wrote I've realized something. If the federal government went full prohibition I could see a revolt being successful

>a couple drone strikes would end their tactics noob

t. Vietnam

Why would they want to?

Cultural differences from the US, same reason the South would want to. Most of the people that came up here to drill oil were Texans anyway.

The only state i can see as an independent country is Texas.

Just because only Texas has ever done it doesn't mean it's the only one that can.

Maybe but Alaska isn't like Afghanistan or Vietnam.

For starters Almost half the population lives in Anchorage, Alaska is huge, the largest state by far but doesn't even have a million living in it.

The reason the insurgencies in Afghanistan and Vietnam were successful is because the large rural population gives them cover, support, and supply, but most of Alaska outside the cities is wilderness and frozen wastelands and population centers are very far apart. A lot of these places also don't produce their own food unlike isolated areas in other part of the world creating another logistical problem for an insurgency.

Alaska just isn't a good place to run a guerrilla war it's too big, too empty, and too dependent.