CLINTON GENERAL-BETTER TOGETHER

Anti White Edition

Hillary 88%* chance of winning projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

>Donald Trump blunder! Calls President of the United States "Founder of ISIS" 8/11/16
youtu.be/EzhCjC6NxPE

youtu.be/0uY7gLZDmn4

>VOLUNTEER FOR HILLARY
hillaryclinton.com/forms/volunteer/

EVENT SCHEDULE
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/

RALLIES
>Hillary Clinton Speech On Economy in Des Moines, Iowa 8/10/16
youtu.be/9t9Q3LBdM70
>Hillary Clinton Anti - Trump Economic Speech, Kissmmee, Florida 8/08/16
youtu.be/mgRGYe8bOso
>Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally in Columbus, Ohio 07/31/2016
youtu.be/giUQiXAXuAQ
>Hillary Clinton Full Nomination Speech at Democratic National Convention 7/28/2016
youtu.be/watch?v=Xkc0lChr6HQ [Open]
>Hillary Speaks at Democratic Party Even in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 6/14/16
youtu.be/E4OPqJ24GQc

SOCIAL MEDIA
instagram.com/hillaryclinton/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
youtube.com/channel/UCLRYsOHrkk5qcIhtq033bLQ

ENTERTAINMENT
>DNC MOMENTS
youtu.be/Psb7NNwxeAo [Open]
>RNC CONFESSIONS
youtu.be/oeYKFRV34kY
>ROLE MODELS
youtu.be/mrX3Ql31URA
>CAME THROUGH
youtu.be/KgShA36gE-4
>MOTHERS OF THE MOVEMENT
youtu.be/oHDEsIklvjs

INTERVIEWS
>Hillary Clinton Interview With David Muir After Win 6/08/16
youtu.be/watch?v=ukx-FzJDbYo
>Hillary Clinton: The Vox Conversation 7/11/2016
youtu.be/5VE9nihee7o
>Mock Job Interview for President with Hillary Clinton 1/15/2016
youtu.be/PiDFL8tgn0Q

WHY NOT TO VOTE TRUMP
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/28/vstudent-spells-out-everything-thats-wrong-with-donald-trump-15-tweets_n_8053100.html
menstrait.com/article/32-worst-things-donald-trump-has-ever-said/
discussmuch.com/ten-reasons-to-not-elect-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahmed... Hillary's heating up the ovens...

The truth is, you can't spell Hillary Rodham Clinton without "HH". You would do well to remember that, Ahmed.

Stay mad white scum

Trump will lose

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

she's senile and her staffers will be running the executive branch

>he does this for free
>he doesn't even support shillary
Le epic trollign xDd

the only thing hillary is heating up is her diaper when she shits herself during seizures

Hillary, I love her! Yinon plan hoez.

Nice picture, would have liked the gif though

I love how shills try to create the illusion that their viewpoint has always been accepted. This is a really pathetic attempt at subverting the board.
Saged.

You don't seem to understand. I wholeheartedly support Clinton. I just also support gassing the kikes and locking up the niggers and spics.

>Who are you quoting?

Hillary is based

I'm so glad us normal people are taking back Sup Forums from the toxic racist Trump supporters.

REMINDER THAT HILLARY WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

>You don't seem to understand. I wholeheartedly support Clinton. I just also support gassing the kikes and locking up the niggers and spics.

fuck off nazi.

Hillary wont dare be racist

10/10 epic troll m8s keep it up

stay mad Drumpfag, polls are in our favor

Clinton's voterbase is niggers and spics, and she literally takes all her policy commands from the jews who own her

you dun fucked up user

Oh, Ahmed. You really believe Hillary's naive enough to do that? You're in for a nasty surprise come November. I, for one, can't wait to see the coronation ceremony.

>Naziswatchout.jpeg

>MSM kike polls are relevant
Low IQ detected

>nazis are so broken and delusional they will join the left in the vain hope that we will become nazis for no reason

hahahahaahahah

alll those losing elections must have got to you

Donald Trump unveiled his administration’s economic policy plan Monday at the Detroit Economic Club. Here are Trump’s main economic proposals:

Prevent American companies from outsourcing jobs to women or minorities

Lower the corporate tax rate for CEOs too stupid to find a loophole

Do whatever you’re supposed to do with interest rates

Larger numbers for everyone

Round up and deport nation’s manufacturing robots

Raise taxes on the ultra-foreign

Spur innovation by speeding up demise of habitable climate

Cap top income tax rate at 25 percent or 33 percent or 14 percent or something in that general vicinity, but it’s hard to tell where the chips will fall

America’s financial woes to be eased significantly by cash gifts from America’s father

Too many shills for me lads I'm hitting the sack :^)

Hahah unbelievable, Clinton general on Sup Forums? Hahaahahahaha you shills are really trying.

Ever wonder how Bill Clinton BTFO the cuckservatives in the midst of the Reagan era? Hillary has been behind it all. Waco, Oklahoma City, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq 9/11, she's been planning the genocide of the niggers for generations. And as Queen Clinton is coronated, I'll grab a bag of popcorn and wait for Donald J. Cuck's assassination.

Wait, so Hillary is only NOW going to release her tax returns? As in, she hasn't released them until just today? Yet they hounded Trump about his? when she hadn't released hers either?

Look, folks, Ahmed's not even trying anymore. He can't control his own thread, and he's losing ground in every way possible. SAD!

dont know who i hate more

racist trumpfags or deluded racists who think we are on their side

does anyone have the video of a trump supporter walking around with his trump hat on and then gets his hat taken and thrown off him?
it was shot on a phone and the cameraman was the attacker, he calls him a "fucking racist prick" and gives him the middle finger
CHEERS

Remember that time we nearly had an adorable, dedicated, atheist that ranted endlessly about legalizing weed, giving us single payer healthcare as dignified human beings, voter access including a national holiday so all working people can vote, and ending corruption?

Oh yeah, he got beat JUST FUCKING BARELY by the most corrupt and powerful politician on the planet currently and her debate responses to bringing America into the 21st century was that it would be pointless because Republicans wouldn't agree to it.

Have you considered shitting up a different site? Of course you could also admit that there is statistical evidence that niggers will nig

have you considered killing yourself trump supporter

Nah I love myself

See, this is a true Clinton supporter. Proud of his race, just like a normal white oughta be. Unlike these Britbongistan fags, we're able to run the board with our QUALIFIED posts.

Is this another Joke thread? They are always good fun!

I hope that President Drumpf does not the election winnings.

I believe Hillary Clinton the better vote is!

I love Germany.

Sincerely, Muhammad All Ghandi Mahathajar

>Donald Trump blunder! Calls President of the United States "Founder of ISIS"
>the truth is "a blunder"
we truly live in bizarre times
saged of course

all white people need to die.

This is going good . We need more support for Hillary Clinton, this website has really began helping our campaign. Remember vote Hillary!

I think you're talking about this one

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Imagine being CTR on this board and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your frumpy body and geriatic wrinkly grandma face. I would totally vote for you, both as a paid shill and as the real me." when all he really wants to do is elect another candidate come November. Like seriously imagine having to be CTR and shill for her on a Taiwanese puppet board while Hillary flaunts her shady history, Trump's gaffes barely concealing her email scandals and election rigging, and just shill there, day after day, hour after hour, while getting paid $0.02 per post. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her feminist and BLM pandering as you tell everyone Sup Forums BTFO! and DAMN, TRUMP'S POLLING NUMBERS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch easily baited Sup Forumsacks call you a shill and spam gore and all kinds of /cfg/ photoshops you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a steady stream of identical phrases and later false-flagging defeatist pro-Trump posts for your ENTIRE CTR CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in reddit. You've never seen anything wrong with this candidate before, but now you swear you can see the Kikes holding her puppet strings as she promotes The Globalist Agenda, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shitpost in this "alt-right (for that's what they call this place)" image board, the online shilling she paid 6 gorillion dollars for by hiring NEETs like yourself since the DNC. And then someone posts the CTR mailing lists again, and you get the mods to ban every single poster in this thread before Sup Forums doxes them down to hell, then you sit there and and create a new slide thread, because you're fucking Correcting The Record™. You're not going to lose your future 6 shekels deposited into your account over this. Just bear it. Post once in the thread and bear it.

i know it must be frustrating to be so clearly inferior to whites but why not use that energy to improve your own cultures?

TLDR

>hill general
>my sides

>Clinton saying who should or shouldn't be allowed to be President

lol

Son, I Believe you are wrong . Please refain from being a conspiracy theorist in this sense , we know Alex Jones is a big part of this community. How ever he works in another branch for media purposes.

not as frustrating as being so butthurt at losing election you pretend to be a democrat and switch from republican

Get these faggot generals off here

>Be CTR

>Represent a woman who's base don't care enough about her to go to her rallies.

>Spend millions pissing off Trump base increasing their likelihood to vote.

Thank you CTR, you were truly our greatest ally.

if Trump were to become President, we'd all have to kiss the biosphere goodbye because the atmospheric composition would take leave for the Devonian

that's why any reasonable person should vote for Hillary Clinton, despite all the real scandals and cookie-cutter political presentation

>Your typical Shillton supporter

>identifying as either a democrat or republican in the current year

I think CTR is probably just Clinton being Clinton. Which is to throw money and resources at her image rather than be palatable and attractive to voters.

It's not needed. She could sleep through the election and still win. Trump is fucking up so god damn hard that Texas is going to be purple by the end of August.

Trump is going to win just fucking Oklahoma at this rate. CTR is just another example of how disgusting Clinton is.

WHO /CLINTONRALLY/ HERE?

I supported Bill Clinton, which introduced Hillary Clinton into the public sphere, where she could slowly but surely work towards race realist measures. It's not about Republican or Democrat--I hate most Democrats--but Clinton is literally the best chance for the white race. You can listen to Trump's bullshit all you want, it won't change the fact he's been a cuck shill from the beginning.

its going to be real fun watching you Psudo-trumpkins realise your race is dead :D

there will be no wall trumpkins. no removing kebab. no stopping the blacks

YAAS QUEEN

But our queen has promised exactly that
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

>thinking the public want a wall
>not knowing that was from years agoi when racists were in charge

Reminder that you shills invoked kek

Reminder that you have seen the truth

Just because she's found out that she can gain more support by pretending to not be racist doesn't mean that she won't remove kebab. She's done such a good job getting them to fight each other in the middle east

Daily reminder that shill is BTFO

you are literally an idiot.

cant wait for your tears when she does none of the racist delusions you think she will

>U-ugh... Those r-racists...no...they can't be right. Hillary believes in the six gorillion, right?

You've been pointed to mountains of evidence, Ahmed. It's not our fault you're delusional. You look tired. Maybe you need a break from posting. It's alright. Some rest will help you. We promise we'll be right here in the morning.

MODS=GODS

deleting stupid white centric general

Hillary is an Elite. she will bring about white genocide :)

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk

Clinton supporters aren't as pure as you think they are, anyway, Ahmed. It might just turn out you're in for a nasty surprise.

an illusion is really the only thing they can do at this point. this is Sup Forums and only mudslimes and niggers support the witch. However, I find their attempt to alter the narrative on the dark corners of the interwebs god damn adorable.

>also sage
>sageing the shit out of this.

you guys can rig polls but you cant pick what video comes up next?

stay mad i got your general deleted cumskin

lol welcome newfriend

Who said racism was a bad thing? May all that nigger semen rupture your gut

NEW THREAD >NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD >NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD >NEW THREAD
>CLINTON GENERAL-BETTER TOGETHER

Weirdly, suggested videos tend to be based on stuff you've already watched. Is it any surprise a Drumpfkin is willing to be fed more bullshit after having clicked on video after video of crap?

I mean, if you can't see Trump is shilling for a dying cuckservative party at this point you have my sympathies, because you must be genuinely incapacitated.

reported for spamming cumskin

>NEW THREAD →
>>NEW THREAD →
NEW THREAD FAGGOT GET IN THERE

>Sup Forums
>spamming
pic one

reported for spamming

this is the Clinton General

I've got another one right here, friendo :^)
You mudslimes will never be safe from Hillary.

lol

keep trying. surely if you steal enough material you'll stir up a liberal narrative on the most politically incorrect place on the internet.

It's like these cucked liberal vermin can't win anything without resorting to fraud. Fucking pathetic.

New thread edition, get in there faggots

come to Dearborn Michigan ans say that

Hillary Did Nothing Wrong.

Hey Sup Forums

Why do I keep seeing this shit Clinton general. Makes me want to quit pol

Enjoy your ban faggot.
NEW THREAD

Only an american is retarded enough to vote for a corrupt politician with line of dead bodies following her to the government and she's literally brain damaged to top it off.

You can stop making this "general", it's not working because this isn't fucking reddit.

whites must die

Not my fault Drumpfkins can't see that he's a fraud. Shilling this hard for the Cuckservative party must really take a lot of effort. Why don't you join us, friendo? We're stronger together, after all.

NEW THREAD FOR CLINTON SUPPORTERS
>NEW THREAD FOR CLINTON SUPPORTERS

We just want to spread the word of our white queen. Can't imagine why Sup Forums would support a jew lover like Trump

BETTER BREAD EDITION
EMBRACE THE CHANGE FAGGOTS

hahaha trumpfags are so desperate that they have to make up their own polls

if trump is anywhere near this cucked you're going to have to acknowledge you're electing the epitome of cuckservatism

I can't wait til she's elected so we can put all of this Trump stupidity behind us and move forward as a united country.

are these shills fucking five? i swear it's like the niggers took up the role of blue haired dykes and the south just let them loose.

BETTER POLLS EDITION
Get in there, real Clinton supporters