israel

He's ethno-religious group side

He's on Ben Shapiro's side.

fpbp

Hillary

> Implying hillary plan to flood Israel with Arabs is pro israel

google: happy merchant
see pic for result

he's honestly like a nigger who still cries about slavery.

literally can't get over the holocaust

I am actually convinced that he is evil

To tribalist establishment climbers.

I have mixed feelings about this dude.

He despises SJW's and the left, but he supports Hillary. Or rather, prefers Hillary over Trump.

What's there to be confused about?

>He hates SJWs and the left because they are habeeb enablers
He hates Trump because he is an isolationist and that means America is not world cop, somehow I have a feeling that doesn't too well with his friends in Israel.

the side that believes, and I quote, "racists should be hunted down and their lives destroyed"

I'm not confused. I just have mixed feelings. I.e. I like some things he says and I don't like other things he says.

He's an old-school Reagan conservative, no wonder he sings praises for him.

>He's an old-school Kissinger* conservative

He's a cunning nigger. Gas him

>He hates Trump because he is an isolationist and that means America is not world cop,

>Trump
>The person who proposed bombing ISIS family members
>The person who said "We stand behind Israel 200%

>Doesn't want the US to be world cop.

top kek

He wants to be world cop if he gets paid.

No pay.
No protection.

That would be because he's not an altright or stormfag and believes (as most normal people do) that a society of basic human decency and freedom can't exist in a place where ppl hold to some archaic ideas of racial rivalry/animus.

>Literally running on a campaign of "Pay for Play"

This is a really sad year for American politics...
Goodbye conservatism.

Whats so bad about Ben? Like really, he's a smart guy and a great counter to the rise of PC and SJW culture.
>inb4 le all jOos r evul xd maymay

jews. wow, what a mystery.

Israel, of course.

Jesus you're retarded, this is not pay for play. You pay someone for a service and they fulfill it, you don't you lose that service.

>people should be prosecuted for having opinions different to mine

fuck off, freedom hating kike.

>"Trump is toxic masculinity"

Dude's a fucking SJW, don't know how it took you dumb niggers this long to figure it out.

Hillary's warhawk policies are good for Israel
Trump's isolationist ones are not
But retards who equate lip service with political action will disagree

He's just another Israeli-firster who started using all the SJW tricks to attack Trump, by white knighting for a dumb bitch and literally using the words "toxic masculinity" to describe Trump. He doesn't really care about conservatism, it just happened to be profitable and helped him fit in with the pro-war neoconservatives.

>it's almost as though political views can't be formed intelligently by simply aligning oneself with someone else

ISIS are real terrorists who have staged attacks on American and European soil and are trying to do more.

He's against stupid shit like overthrowing Assad, Saddam, and Gaddafi. The former two being key parts of Israeli regional policy to weaken Iran and make land grabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=11Wb1QCSuMg
Generic champagne liberal using slippery slope fallacy in a debate

He's too much of a rodent to be evil.

He's just a bottom feeder