Haven't seen a turk post in over a month here

>haven't seen a turk post in over a month here

They might have stopped posting...but the spirit of KARA BOGA remains

look in the mirror

range ban my friendo

Holy shit, Greece BTFO

WTF? This is unacceptable racism

what's the point when I can just look at you?

Monster kill

OH SHIT! Mehmet got kebabed!

Kek

u were occupied by the turks for 400 years, you have greek blood in your veins my friend, nothing to be ashamed of.

HOLY SHIT

yeah man, 400 years, could have been worse, we could have been turked like the albanians and have mutilated dicks today

You're Welcome

(an that's a good thing)

No, it fucking isn't. I miss the high octane shitposting Turks are reknown for.

you are turk aka son of mongol

nice comeback

you have to go back

>wanting more sandniggers on my Sup Forums
gtfo

t. greek

sir,, pls, dont be so harsh on him

Phew.

I was beginning to get worried.

owned

bad comeback tbx

HOLY SHIT

FUCK YOU GAVUR!
YOU ONE OF US NOW WE RAPED YOU!
YOU TURKISH!

Now were are stuck with even shittier turks, called greeks. Not even turks eat so much of mz tax pazer monez.

Looks like an ARK character

go home, papadopoulos

I dont get it, greeks look like turks not denamrkians or w/e they're called.

weak

it's a joke because north europe is full of shitskin "immigrants" and every second poster in here is some turk or other muslim, don't be daft

Don't bother, amerimuts on this board are indeed this retarded.For all you know chances are you're talking to a pajeet or a sandnigger.

I fuckign hate americans

They post with german 'proxies'

How fucking hard can it be to get the joke you dumb fuck?

Turks are everywhere. Actually there is just you here and the rest of us are all Turks.

t. turks

Good bants lads.

brutal

Sup Forums is banned in Turkey by the gubment except for a few less known ISP's, the most popular one was banned a few months ago, and the second most popular one(which is what I'm using) was banned about two weeks ago, so we can't post without a proxy anymore.

>there are people on here who thinks this was a good comeback
quite amazing

It makes sense

poor Turk, was asking for it

It's a good comeback but doesn't deserve all the yous t bh

This is why I keep coming to this place

sick burn

lol, he's still in disbelief

Holy shit debtnigger btfo

We're here you dumbass rapebaby

But under different flags as can be seen here

>tfw even turkey government itself fears the BLACK WARRIOR

don't worry we're still posting on /pol

posting on Sup Forums is kinda meaningless because people here don't give a fuck and people adopted the religion of KARA BOĞA on Sup Forums. but on /pol we attract more replies and butthurt so that's why we're no longer posting on Sup Forums.

also on /pol we can use Pan-AFRICAN flag which is a good thing on Sup Forums we can't use that flag.

Before the government ban we were rangebanned. Only 3 or 5 Turkish posters were on Sup Forums before the government block.

>turks now have actually to resort to using proxies in order to larp as niggers on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
pfhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
hahahah fucking shitskins and their crazy ass islamic regimes

are you risking getting beheaded by posting in here?
don't know if I should feel bad for you or ridicule you even more desu

>government block
Just don't come here when the persecutions start.

>Rapebaby calling anyone shitskin
pfhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

Nigga i was anti wh*Te posting on Sup Forums during the coup

DELET

Pretty lame to be honest

I don't get it, on one hand you take pride in larping as a nigger and on the other hand you get agitated when I call you a shitskin?
How does that work? Thought you'd like the compliment, you dumb fucking sandmonkey.

Good, stay the fuck out.

oh wait this is Kelly

pls don't leave, I'm out of turks, you're the only shitskin around to toy with. Ever since you sandniggers banned yourselves from posting here things are getting pretty boring, you might be dumb fucking shitskins, but you're MY dumb fucking shitskins that I can toy with.

:3

cry more wh*Te boy.
we're taking over your coutnries anyway so there'll be no "french" posters from france on Sup Forums.

Just saying, cause I remember seeing one of you muslim monkeys posting that he was planning on fleeing to France now that shit's going down in durkaville.
Remember "NOT WELCOME".

France is an islamic country now. You're the minority. wh*Te boy. Don't talk like you get to choose the people that want to come to your country

Listen here, shitskin, and listen to me good.
Don't fuck with white, we're gonna enslave you for another thousand years, and then cry genocide every time we arm Israel to drop bombs on your shitskin ass.

>Don't fuck with whit-

It's still amazing that you have to hack your way into here in order to post, you fucking sandmonkeys never seize to amaze me how dumb you are, you actually put an effort to come here and get ridiculed for being dumb shitskins.

hey hey, bullying and ridiculing turks for being dumb fucking shitskins is my job, go find yourself other sandnigger to bully

don't worry roachbro, I'm not gonna let the French wreck your muslim shit

roachbro you still here? didn't want the French to spoil our fun and scare you away come back

add me in the screencap

Grease wins.

Holy shit denmark btfo

>literally just taking what the dane said and then saying it to him
>good comeback

mashallah brother

Include me in the screencap

poor dane tried to banter a greek
poor dane