>"Why can't we use nukes?"
>"Somebody assassinate my opponent"
>kicks babies and mothers out of rallies
>has relationship with Russians
>mocks gold star families
>his supporters are violent towards peaceful protesters
>has racist beliefs
>not only that but bigoted and sexist too
this man is too dangerous to be the most powerful man in the world. Hillary is so much better, at least she has experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
m.wptz.com/politics/trump-fine-with-trying-us-citizens-in-military-courts/41162230
militaryoneclick.com/honoring-our-gold-star-mothers/
youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyyy lmao

Wtf I love the record now

wtf i hate trump now?

>le shill maymay
>truth is shilling

wtf i hate wtf now?

>Hillary is so much better, at least she has experience.
At deleting evidence and destabilizing the middle east and backtracking on policies she once advocated throughout her career not to mention being a corrupt lawyer who got fired and mocked rape in open court?
>$0,02 donated to (you)

ME THINK NOW

I kick babys too .

Sometimes I thinky,but thiser time I really thunk!

WHAT THE FUCK IS A GOLD STAR FAMILY

at least half of those points describes Sup Forums

Half your list are reasons why he should become president

>>doesn't reveal his tax returns
getting audited, Clinton used her position as SOS to sell uranium to Russia
>>"Why can't we use nukes?"
literally no source for this quote
>>"Somebody assassinate my opponent"
in 2008 Hillary publicly said she was hoping Obama would be assassinated
>>kicks babies and mothers out of rallies
didn't happen, mother herself says it didn't
>>has relationship with Russians
no proof, made up media bullshit. Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia and is literally a traitor
>>mocks gold star families
Hillary mocks Benghazi families, Khan literally wants Sharia law, Khan is literally on Hillary's payroll and has been for years
>>his supporters are violent towards peaceful protesters
wrong
>>has racist beliefs
good
>>not only that but bigoted and sexist too
even better

lol, these posts never describe why hillary would be good becuase she'll never amount to anything other than the worst woman in politics of the 21st century
wtf I hate trump now

he also saidiarabia should have nukes.
fucking saudiarabia

Admittedly most of his debt is owned by Russians.

I DONT KNOW

>doesn't reveal his tax returns
Doesn't legally have to

That's actual argument I can agree with but at least he's trying to think of something different than giving money and arms to factions in countries to just see what happens.

>I put quotes around it, so that means he said it

Have you ever been in a movie theater with a crying baby? I don't blame him and it doesn't really reflect his ability to lead the country

Not really. Never even met Putin

Again, doesn't really reflect his ability to run the country. Shouldn't have responded to the obvious bait though.

Terrorist_father_behind_Clinton_At_rally.jpg

>has racist beliefs
Buzzwords that don't mean anything and are used to replace arguments when you run out of them, hence why they are at the bottom of your list.

hey idiot taxes are privet, and VAULENTARY..... you dumb fuck . pro tip go read the tax law before you condemn .

>Hillary mocks Benghazi families, Khan literally wants Sharia law, Khan is literally on Hillary's payroll and has been for years

Nice digits and here's some more for your post.
>The parents of two Americans killed in the 2012 attack on a United States diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, filed a lawsuit on Monday against Hillary Clinton, saying that her “‘extreme carelessness’ in handling confidential and classified information” while secretary of state contributed to the conditions that led to their sons’ deaths.

>accuses Mrs. Clinton of having made “false and defamatory statements negligently, recklessly and purposefully and/or intentionally with malice” in her public comments, including those about the connection between the attack and an anti-Muslim YouTube video.

The bitch is under investigation again, this time for the Clinton Foundation.

>Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

So do we

Do europeans actually believe this?

why do i get the feeling that half you eurocucks who hate on trump are total Sup Forumsfags who are just too dumb to realize we're in the same fucking situation as you retards

seriously what in the everloving fuck, so many of you people are redpilled about islam and then just say we need to accept unlimited mexicans

its pure autism

Donald Trump is evils!

Because he freely racist is.

I hate him. He makes fun of I and my Muslim family.

I am german. I were in Germany born when my family from Syria came. I live in Germany.

Germany new great Islam country will be!

Racist Donald trump! Press your thumbs he will assassination become!

Sincerely, Muhammad all Mehmet Teherojhan

>hey idiot taxes are privet, and VAULENTARY..... you dumb fuck . pro tip go read the tax law before you condemn .
An example of the intelligence of the average Trump supporter.

Reminder to sage all shill threads
Seriously, stop bumping this shit, it's fucking annoying

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD, KIND SHILL

Ah but did he

> create ISIS
> Rig the game for his fellow candidates hence kicking them out
> delete all the evidence of her foul play
> have people killed to get to her positions

Oh wait shit post I fucking hate Burnie_Sanders.jpeg now

fuck off shill kys

This is trying a bit too hard sandnigger

> when your country is that shit you need to spread it somewhere else. You dont even have an identity at this point mudslime

Experience in what? Getting cucked?

Stop trying to make cuck happen. All saying it does is make people think you're a 14 year old internet autist.

You are also a racist. I had the war run from. We had hard live. Now we have everything. We many money from government become.

Soon we a new mosque in our small town have!

You are nothing but Australian racist. We will come to Australia also. We will the world Islam make!

I think both candidates are completely retarded. America is a never ending freakshow.

>>doesn't reveal his tax returns
Nobody is forced to do so.
>>"Why can't we use nukes?"
Ameriga already used nukes.
>>"Somebody assassinate my opponent"
You mean the Clinton campaign that wants to suicide Assange?
>>kicks babies and mothers out of rallies
They left out of their own will?
>>has relationship with Russians
Better to cooperate than to stage pointless conflicts.
>>mocks gold star families
Literally who.
The peaceful protesters that always hit first and injure Trump supporters?
>>has racist beliefs
The enforcement of law is racist now?
For believing law should be enforced and for dispelling the wage gap myth?
>this man is too dangerous to be the most powerful man in the world. Hillary is so much better, at least she has experience.
Tons of experience in narcotics and the inability to climb a flight of stairs unassisted.

Voting for Trump is retarded.
Voting for Hillary is retarded.
Not voting is retarded.

Guess you're all going to have to kill yourselves now. Or emigrate. Whichever comes first.

>at least she has experience

I wouldn't call lying under oath or being under criminal investigation experience.

I really don't recommend messing with Australians.

They are disturbingly creative and it's a very big and empty country.

>His supporters are violent to peaceful protesters
>peaceful protesters

You wonder why Im racist when you just said you will take over the world with your religion.

But then again this is bait

why did people have to run this into the ground

I would rather live with in America under Hillary or Trump before I would go to your chinky shit smelling dog eating country

perfect representative for ameridumbs

Elections are literally bread and circus tier. The presidency is nothing but a smoke screen for plebs. Only vote that matters is your wallet

>>has racist beliefs

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO BAIT POSTERS LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING MORONS YOURE THE CANCER THATS KILLING THIS BOARD NOT THESE BAIT IDIOTS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Jesus christ I swear everyone on this board as a sub-par IQ

I'm from Canada originally.

But living in either country is better than living in the US. Just let the statistics speak for themselves. Even Korea beats out the US in a lot of quality of life metrics. Canada even moreso.

I guess that all doesn't matter because you have MUH SECOND AMENDMENT right? Enjoy your guns, "freedoms", shitty pubic schools, shitty infrastructure, overpriced colleges, shitty healthcare, and morbid obesity.

wtf i hate germans now

>doesn't reveal his tax returns
neither did Hillary, Bernie, Jeb, or Cruz
every president knows that nukes are viable, this quote has no context
source
proven wrong and the mother spoke up saying she wasn't kicked out
you can mock Trump for being friendly with Putin, but Hillary wants the USA and Russian Federation to go to war - which will likely escalate to nuclear war
he mocked a dude who is a supporter of Sharia law, whose son died at the hands of Sharia law supporters
provide evidence
>has racist beliefs
what evidence do you have besides "ARE YOU KIDDING?"
see above

>>has racist beliefs

Why is the only "argument" Trump supporters have "HURRR FUCK OFF CTR SHILL!!!11"?

>doesn't reveal her crimes
>"Destroy Syria for Israel"
>"Delete my opponents"
>kicks everybody out of freedom
>has relationship with Saudi Arabia
>mocks everyone
>her supporters are violent towards peaceful protesters
>has racist beliefs

I typed up a substantial rebuttal to your points before I noticed your flag. Fuck off, nobody asked you for your opinion.

Lack of critical thinking. That's why they're Trump supporters.

That's it, I'm voting for Trump now.

What wrong with any of these things?

>tfw hillary will be in prison before the election

Have a fun read anons
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

Probably jooz

m.wptz.com/politics/trump-fine-with-trying-us-citizens-in-military-courts/41162230
>Donald Trump said in an interview Thursday that he would support trying US citizens suspected of terrorism in military tribunals

what did he mean by this?

>""""""""Truth""""""""

He basically meant that prisoners of war will be dealt with like prisoners of war and not as citizens.

Look, I know you need to feed your wife's kids and all, but you're stooping pretty low for some shillary bux.

militaryoneclick.com/honoring-our-gold-star-mothers/

Wow, I can't believe I read all that. Well I did that, because I know it will be posted again, so nobody else will have to read it.

I am intimately aware of roughly 90% of these stories. It's written well.. that is scathingly, deceptively well. The stories all have a hint of truth, but adds spins and outright lies everywhere it can. For instance, it will source the little bit it can, and extrapolate the rest. Or it will include allegations, but no recants or proven facts that dismissed it.

It is a work of libel art. I swear, people will believe this bullshit. Because they will read a paragraph and double check the facts, find them to be true, and accept the next paragraph that's false and ultimately damning. This is Alinsky tactics to a whole new level.

Despite all that.. even if this were all true. I'd rather vote someone in office that keeps the sand niggers out, will answer the phone and not let our soldiers killed, and doesn't sell our national interests to the saudi's, Iran, and pakistan and start wwIII with Russia and China.

>racist
>bigot

If you're going to troll you could try doing it less obviously.

Sage

Congratulations, you may have created one of the most boring b8 threads as of yet.
You win a dildo. Have fun with it fag.

Why can't subnations just straightly admit that they want shillary to win cause they are afraid Trump will refuse to def their shitty gay ass non-countries from evil Pooten and instead come up with some retarded sjw-tier buzzworded reasons that make them look like full scale shills that copypaste their shit from the same manual as democrats' agitators and Anita Sarkesian?

Just drop on your knees, burst in tears and beg Americans to elect her because you don't want to be Liberated. Tell them about the horrors of the Soviet occupation, piss and shit yourself, record and upload on youtube. It's ok to be a sissy faggot in the West (especially if you are European) no one will judge you and you will look sincere at least for once.

>people fall for this

Not that it doesnt reflect the average mudslime, but the words are too coherent.

ok i'll bite, maybe you will earn a shekel or two...

>not required to
>legit question... why have them at all then?
>not what he actually said or meant
>didn't happen. mother even defended him
>this is a good thing
>good, this shitskin is a terrorist supporter
>wrong party, faggot
>mexican/illegal isn't a race
>buzzwords faggots like you spout with no evidence

oh, for a minute there I thought it was something fucked up and obviously unconstitutional - thanks for correcting the record for me!

happens to all the fresh dank memes

>don't reveal tax returns
He's being audited same as he has been the last 15 years, it's standard procedure to wait till after the audit
>Why can't we use nukes
He's stated several times that he would be the last one to want to use nuclear weapons.
Which protestor brings their kid to a rally where a) they're not supposed to be b) they legitimately have no right to interrupt a private event.
>has relationships with russia
None documented, he has said he wanted to get along with russia and putin instead of starting wwIII over syria and other things.. Hillary on the other hand is far more interested in NOT getting along with russia.
>mocks gold star family
khan has link to muslim brotherhood, has written about wahabist sharia law praising it, is involved in bringing muslims into the US and used his sons death (a long time ago) as a political gambit to promote his own agenda. If anyone brought khans son to shame it was khan himself.
>his supporters are violent against peaceful protestors
Time and time again it has been shown that it is the anti trump crowd that is violent.
>has racist beliefs
No proof of that whatsoever
>sexist
trump organization has more female executives than most organization.. also he hired female executives in construction pretty much before everyone else, it was very uncommon back then.

So essentially your laundry list is all bogus but thanks for Correcting The Record.

Reveal yours, fuckboiii.
Nukes are gr8.
Sauce?
Russia, the second strongest country.
Goldstar?
Kek.
Name one, lol.
Muh soggy knees.

Dont know why I bothered explaining this to a shill :^)

FAKE AND GAY
AYYUYY LMAUAUAU
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>America only country to ever use nukes and still sees itself as the hero of WW2
>suddenly all anti-nuke

lmao

Thanks for the pic, friend

>wants to fuck own daughter

Our (((schoolsystem))) has produced perfectly submissive and obedient subjects for you, as shown above, are you pleased mr.Nosenberg?

>wants to have sex with his daughter
Said jokingly in a comedic interview setting, that if she was not his daughter he might date her, making fun of his history of dating young attractive woman.. and basically he also said that she's very beautiful he's obviously proud that he has such a beautiful daughter.

Left really suffer from mental illness and just plain stupidity, their brain doesn't function correctly for whatever reason. here's you youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0

>literally no source for this quote
Yes there is.

>triggered

ok, m8?

Trips of truth

Really makes you stink.

Very pleased. Good goy.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THREAD ON THE LEFT IS THE REAL ONE