Why do Americans find it so difficult to drink water?

Why do Americans find it so difficult to drink water?

why drink something flavorless when you could drink something that's tasteful?

American on vacation? What do you prefer, Coke?

Narcissism they call a positive attitude. They have to make everything an accomplishment for some reason and brag about all sorts of shit.

Not enough high-fructose corn syrup.

Jews literally put shit in our water that either give us health problems or make us dumber. That's why I prefer drinking diet ice teas and juices

It's weird. I was on a vacation in the US and ordered plain water with my food. When they brought the drink, they got the whole staff to come clap and congratulate me.

what a load of bullshit

>That's why I prefer drinking diet ice teas and juices
americans are truly something different

It's true, happened to me as well

Their water tastes bad. I dunno if I'm just used to it but I feel like the water here in br has the best taste of all. I dislike the taste of it in Europe or the US.

I didn't tip one time and I had to explain to the rental car guys why where were so many bullet holes in the back of the car.

Obviously they understood and told me to tip properly next time, but never to enter that state again (for my own safety).

Drink out of a copper vessel like me

La agua del criatura

Gotta get your daily source of aspartame somehow.

i'm always baffled by what people drink abroad, i never drink soda and i don't know anyone who does, if i'm thirsty i drink water, straight from the tap usually.
But when i go to Germany people can't accept that i'm only drinking water, they think it's weird and that i should drink apfelshorle/cofee(with lunch!)/soda...
Water when i'm thirsty and occasionally wine for the meal, that's the normal way.

I second this. The waiter explained to me later, that it's a part of the government program, they gave instructions to the restaurants to encourage and compliment water-drinking customers.

I drink water all day long and so do most Americans. I have no idea where you are getting this from. Bottled water is all over the place here.

>goes to aberiga
>florida is fucking hot
>get into a liquor shop
>asks for a glass of water with ice
>nibber gives me soda with ice
>"that's one dollar, sir"

Actually kidney diseases are more common in people with office jobs these days because people don't drink enough for some reason.

>Water
>Not the first thing servers bring you when you sit down in the U.S.

>Their water tastes bad. I dunno if I'm just used to it but I feel like the water here in br has the best taste of all. I dislike the taste of it in Europe or the US.
Every city has different tasting water and I grew up with a well. Some water here sucks and some is good.

Nigga, please.

>florida is fucking hot
>>get into a liquor shop
>>asks for a glass of water with ice
>Liqour store
>Asks for water with ice

Do your shitposting research first. Liqour stores don't serve beverages.

Yes, your picture of large soft drink containers clearly indicates Americans don't drink water.

doesn't mean you're drinking it

Yes and water consumption=drinking water am I right (protip: no)

That's because ice is made from water and you drink everything with ice. Hare, have some vodka on the rocks.

That means you use more water washing the dishes, on the toilet, in the shower, with the hose.

You only drink a tinny part of the water you actually consume.

The "8 cups" recommendation is actually a myth desu. Doctors are supposed to recommend that one simply drinks when they're thirsty and enough throughout the day that their urine stays relatively clear. Of course, it should be just water too, not juices or tea or coffee.

That only kills bacteria.

>Be on vacation in America
>Check into my hotel
>Forget to tip the receptionist
>When I wake up next morning I look outside and see my car has been torched
>I get a knock on the door from the police and they take me to Guantanamo to be tortured without due trail

Weird country

Not sure I have ever heard of such a meme. No one I know dreads water
it's the american way

>tfw you drink several pints of tea a day
>tfw drinking lots of (leafy) water is part of your cunt's culture

>Me American me consume plenty water in mouthhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh durrrrrrr Blaaarg

several pints?
i don't think that's healthy lad

lol

Kidney stones ahead mate.

>tea gives you kidney stones
shush brainlet

>government
>encouraging healthy practice

Now that is bullshit.

8 cups is far easier to get through people's fucking skulls than that

>water consumption = drinking water

Black tea has loads of oxalate in it man.

What's wrong with this post? Why is everyone replying, are you really surprised that we drink the most water despite the memes?

Don't worry I'm sure if you try just a little harder someone will screen cap you for an American Education thread.

>americlaps

Americans are FAT and STUPID

No, you just wash the most volume of dishes and the largest collective skin surface area on Earth.

>the largest collective skin surface area on Earth.

I order plain water at restaurants all the time and never encountered this.

Where did you eat?

Please, the international view of americans can't get much worse. Stop replying, you are embarrassing us all

you funny man

>maybe the europeans will approve of me!

ouch

water than you, achmed

What? Don't reply to me with that nonsense

TRUE IF BIG

The Europeans in this thread are simply triggered because they must pay €6 for bottled mineral water at restaurants.

If you ask a waiter for free, unlimited "tap water", he will become confused and direct you to the bathroom.

because their water makes frog gay