Litteraly cries Bloody Tears

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqWW0PTkjR8

POETRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrSnSdpTlQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit this is awesome!

Bloody Tears is overrated as fuck. It's the one song everyone associates with Castelvania, but it's not even from the first one. Wicked Child is way better.

>Vampire hunter TV show
>Spends all his time killing christians

What did they mean by this?

That the Vatican is the true vampire.

whoa...

*tips fedora*

WoW!

I am supremely disappointed that they didn't have kickass remixes of the various castlevania themes in this. Also needs more Grant DaNasty.

Never really watch the animu but Castlevania is my shit so I had to watch it. Bretty not too bat.

>Europe in the middle ages
>Hurf durf why are there so many catholics everywhere
>huerf duerf im so retarded

The same could be said of all religions.

>killing evil priests instead of vampires for most of it
they meant "we want to make a show out of the castlevania series"

This doesn't even address or even refute the central point.

Let me explain how the anti christian propaganda works in this show.

The evil catholic stereotypes are like the racist stereotypes you used to see in old revenge movies like Death Wish.

In the revenge films of the 70's there would always be racist criminal stereotypes. They were usually hateful and really ugly, and they did terrible things. The reason for all this is so that the audience would enjoy watching them get killed. The same thing is happening here.

Yes, of course the catholic church in the middle ages was totally corrupt, and in no way reflected the true teachings of Christ.

But that doesn't matter. This is about using stereotypes to invoke hatred. The author wants you to hate Christianity and Christ. The main hero of the series, an alleged "vampire hunter" spends all his time fighting Christians instead of fighting Dracula.

This is followed by several scenes showing churches burning, crosses burning, crosses falling on people, etc

This is the most blatant anti Christian propaganda ever produced by Netflix.

Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.

YOUR WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS YOUR SOUL!
MANKIND ILL NEEDS A SAVIOUR SUCH AS YOU.

Not every religion boasts a profit margin.

I forgot to mention that the author, Warren Ellis, has a long track record of anti Christian bigotry in many of his comic books and novels. So the bigotry you see in this show is nothing new for him. The guy has a serious grudge with Christianity.

It also just so happens that he's personally involved with magick and the occult. Funny coincidence.

All tv now is non stop liberal propaganda. Where have you been?

>ill needsmind

>The main hero of the series, an alleged "vampire hunter" spends all his time fighting Christians instead of fighting Dracula.
You mean like how Symphony of the Night can end having only fought the evil priest Shaft and not Dracula?

Bad ending though

did i miss something? i really don't understand the positive reaction this show got
1. it got nowhere, it literally felt like the first 15 minutes of a film, it ended just as it was about to get interesting. yeah it was 4 episodes but it wasn't like they didn't know, they knew the length of the season, should have had somewhat of a full arc in those 4 episodes, not just a teaser for what's to come
2. the animation wasn't that good
3. the music (considering the source material) was mediocre as fuck
4. the characters were badly written and shallow as fuck, specially trevor
that's all i guess. it was meh to bad in almost every aspect

oh the voice acting was shit too. the girls accent...

What is a man?! A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk; have at you!

>stealing Christ imagery and applying it to a fucking demon/vampire
Nice job, Netflix

you're talking about a vampire who consistently builds cathedrals inside his fucking house

It's basically the first real castlevania anything in like 10 years. The fans are thirsty as fuck.

I have high hopes for Bloodstained, but it's not really the same.

"lets keep this faithful to the games" maybe?

i just feel like the castlevania lore has so much to pull from, this was literally some writer being told to write a story about dracula and a family of vampire hunters and oh there's a whip

the last true castlevania was order of ecclesia, fuck :(

>Bishop and other priests clearly believe in Jesus and God
>they still don't get saved
I thought that's all you needed to be a Christian

Oh, it could be better than it is, no doubt, but it's something. And who knows, it might get better.

it's unbelievable how badly konami mismanaged this franchised, or rather it's fully believable because it's konami
the fact that we didn't get a 3ds game after the 3 ds games is almost criminal, specially now that metroidvanias are super in

my dream would have been hour long episodes, maybe 3 a year, each telling a different story about someone from the belmont family or maybe even others.

Feels bad man ;_;

Bloodstained is looking pretty good at least.

>tfw no one knows Cross Your Heart from Haunted Castle

That would've been pretty great. Maybe a chronological arc with episodes featuring Trevor, Simon, and Julius or something. Maybe a Johnathan/Charlotte episode somewhere in between. I dunno.

I mean, people literally just threw IGA like 20x the money he wanted to get a new Igavania. It's like Konami hates money or something.

>a soma cruz episode
:(

the fucked up mgs. they can fuck up castlevania in their sleep. it was really easy money for them

>the fucked up mgs.
Kojima fucked up MGS. Konami just pulled the plug so they wouldn't waste too much time and money circling the drain.

I figured if they did a Julius episode, it'd have Soma too. Maybe even wind up going bad end and having the Julis/Soma fight at the end.

Bloody tears
Goat sex
Piss drinking

What other fetishes does this series have?

you're wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=vrSnSdpTlQQ

>Bloody Tears is overrated as fuck.
your mother

>It's the one song everyone associates with Castelvania, but it's not even from the first one.
>only songs from the first game should count
what

I do agree, however, that it starred in a shitty game (Castlevania 2)

>Wicked Child is way better.
I think I can agree with this, however

waiting on examples of that, Satanism, Flying Spaghetti Monster, and maybe Buddhism don't count

>hurf durf

don't make fun of my speech impedement!!