Sometimes I like to edge my shit, meaning that when I'm about to have a dumb...

Sometimes I like to edge my shit, meaning that when I'm about to have a dumb, I pop the shit stick out and back inside again. It feels very good. I do this for around 3-4 hours until my sphincter literally can't hold it any longer and I take a massive shit inside my pants effectively leading to the destruction of my underpants by a massive reeking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLHGTJjHXLo
youtu.be/H1xz4KpG3Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazing german thread

based

Was it Kino?

why did you post this, lad

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=yLHGTJjHXLo

Ja!

youtu.be/H1xz4KpG3Tc

that's literally anal sex

desu i do this too but i don't shit my pants

Very german post

Why are Germans such deviants?

I do this but for like 5 min and on the toilet is it gay

I take pictures of my shits and give the files unique names. I once had a shit that resembled the shape of Italy so I named it accordingly. Burning liquid shits get names like "hot pot" and similar etc.

Been doing this for 7 years now or so, got over 1000 shit pics in my collection.

What is it with germans and scatophilia

It's in their DNA

Can someone confirm if this feels like anal sex? Because I assumed anal would be painful, yet feeling a nice shit coming out feels really good.

used to really like holding my shit in as a kid, it'd release endorphins or something and I'd play with little figurines and stuff

bump

I'd imagine gay guys wouldn't fuck each other if it didn't feel good.

Vaginal is painful the first time too, as much as chinese fap comics would convince you otherwise.

London?

No just experienced.

You're experienced vaginal pain yet you aren't a girl?