DINDU NUFFIN

FUN BODY CAM FOOTAGE
>nigs get a noise complaint call
>police show up
>police just want to tell them turn it down and be on their way, nigs lie about how loud the music is
>while talking to the resident of the dwelling he asks for drivers license or some form of ID
>but I wasn't driving! says the nig obviously not understanding the officer just wanted to see some ID
>nig gets belligerent and starts to fight the officer
>body cam falls off its mount
>it's picked up my nigs and thrown into a neighbors yard
>after the police arrest the belligerent nigs the family members of the arrested go looking for the thrown body cam and recover it and bring it home with them
>call up the media and lie about what's on the camera to the media
>the camera continues to record conversations through the night inside the nig dwelling
Pretty funny shit, this is why I support bodycama on all police.
youtu.be/mGwUlBgCKnM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFDOewMP9Eg
youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2
youtube.com/user/tnnraw2
youtube.com/channel/UC71GX5rzz7hblP398iRV9Qg/videos
youtu.be/GNbkIKk3nyo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtKJKAO34Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares ;_;

I'm loading the video and can't wait, mate.

Nigs be nigs. Nothing to see here....

Sage till the cows come home....

But we can enjoy the comedic value of these feral nigs caught in the wild can't we?

You need to try harder than 2 posts OP. Have a bump until I get home.

>If you refuse to ID yourself you go to jail.

Really?

top kek

Is there no end to the rampant stupidity of the North American Pavement Ape?

>implying he probably didn't have an arrest warrant out for him
Nigs just love to make shit hard on themselves

>You say you have police car camera?

That girl calling doesn't even pick up on the guy's surprise. So much for "social intelligence".

Yes.
There was a complaint, and the nig was the culprit.
Why would you refuse to ID yourself?
I have nothing against giving my ID to a cop.
But that's as far as I'm willing to cooperate without a warrant.
Your ID doesn't even belong to you. It is a state document, and the cop is a state official.
When a cop politely and calmly asks your ID you just give it to him. There is absolutely no reason NOT to give it, unless you are a criminal or you want to bust his balls.

NEVERTHELESS

A cop has absolutely no right to stop you and go through your pockets or possessions without a warrant or probable cause.

Its sad that these people have kids but they act like immature teenagers.

You would actually get more maturity and responsibility from most of the children in this country.

I'd be almost willing to bet money on he was wanted for something.

Why not say that you just dont have it with you?

seriously though, i can understand knowing your rights and not answering certain questions but refusing to show ID? why do they set themselves up for this shit?

>When a cop politely and calmly asks your ID you just give it to him.

Because there is an obligation to possess a government-issued identity card, but not one to carry it.

>there is an obligation to possess a government-issued identity card
I don't think this is true.

The lady in the video says he was a felon after she tried to sell the footage to the local news, when talking to one of her friends/family

Must have missed that, not surprising.

Then you say you don't have one, not "WHY I GOTTA SHOW U DAT I WUZZNT DRIVIN'"

Sorry, cultural differences. We have to make our police more sensitive to the cultural norms of people who collect felonies instead of baseball cards or stamps or something

>I don't have my ID on me.

In that case, the cop might let you go (if it is just a typical check), or he might ask you to follow him to the police station so that you can be identified (if he's conducting an investigation related to crime that took place near the location you were stopped).

Assume you're walking home and you don't have you ID on you.
A couple of blocks away from the street you're walking on, a robbery/murder/rape takes place, and the police is called and starts looking for the suspect(s) in the area.
In that case the police have a right to stop you, and ask for your ID. Since you don't have it, they have a right to take you to the police station and ID you.

At least that's how things work over here, and I'm fine with it.

This Colin Flaherty is quite an interesting figure.

>I don't think this is true.

Not in America, but in Germany it is.

every time

He posts a lot of content that never makes national news, shows how the media is full of shit when talking about black violence.

I recommend watching the ice cream truck video
Just the raw video vs the one the media showed is astounding to watch
youtu.be/mFDOewMP9Eg

There is in America too. Religious nuts like the Water Filter Man are the main opponents because they think it's a signal of the coming apocalypse or something. Mark of the Beast or some shit.

That's not the point. The police officer threatened jail should the guy not identify himself. Seems like a petty policy to me.

Yes, the same rule applies in your own country and mine, kraut.

citizens have to provide some form of identification by request of a law enforcer.

see

That and violence are the only things they understand. You'll discover this as your "refugee" population increases

>That's not the point. The police officer threatened jail should the guy not identify himself. Seems like a petty policy to me.

There are videos where the cop tries to be cool with black people. It turns into a 30 minute circular conversation that accomplishes nothing.

If the cop has the right to demand to see the man's papers, then the cop was in the right, even though you are correct that he escalated quickly. However, I'm not sure cops can demand to see ID in this case, just for loud music that wasn't really very loud.

>DINDU NUFFIN AH HOL UP (ID: Wsa3O6y3) 08/12/16(Fri)18:31:59 No.85

Fuck The Wire, man. Fucking glorifying a nigger faggot who robs people for a living using illegal firearms.

We have had Muslim ghettos where police don't dare to go for quite a while now. They're useless leeches on the tax payer only stopping over Germans and let's not forget the dangerous internet posters whose houses they storm.

You are not obligated to carry I.D. on you, but if you can't identify yourself upon request, then it's your own fault and it's justifiable to arrest you to find out your identity.

>There are videos where the cop tries to be cool with black people. It turns into a 30 minute circular conversation that accomplishes nothing.

I know. I watched the whole video of the traffic stop from the black girl that later holed up in her flat with a shotgun.

Seeand

What?

The Greek guy's example has one important point and that is that the police has good reason to stop and interview you in his example. They must have a probable cause to stop you in the first place.

He's being direct and explaining the consequences to the nignog, it's is not the officers fault that these dindus refuses to cooperate.

He even told him up front that he was just going to issue them a warning, have them turn down the volume and then he would be on his way.

Why do they insist on making that difficult?

I can't watch at work. What's the story?

No they must have a proper cause to search you and or your property.

at any time, they can request you to identify yourself, and you have to comply or they can legaly arrest you and take you to the station for identification. It doesn't mean you get a charge, but you will be aprehended

I'm talking about the nigger faggot in the Wire. Omar Little.

>a group of 'teens' beat a ice cream truck driver with a bat and rob him, leaving him with a broken arm and a busted up face
The raw video shows the brutality vs the aired footage basically shows a shoving and not much else

I've never watched the show

Blacks are not meant for Comedy you fucking retard, They were created for Hunting competitions

that's also how it's here btw. You didn't do anything illegal if you're without ID but that doesn't mean you can just wander off.

You have to question this white man doing these videos' motives. Why has he dedicated an entire channel to make blacks look bad?

Bruh we've known this for a long-ass time already. You think these Muslims are new? We've had them for a fucking while already and we know exactly what pieces of shit they are. Almost everyone does. Anyone would admit to you that, yeah, watch out for Turkish and Moroccan people here.

>at any time, they can request you to identify yourself, and you have to comply or they can legaly arrest you and take you to the station for identification.

No. Unless you have not broken a law or witnessed a crime there is no probable cause for them to identify you. And even in the latter case you don't have to cooperate with the police by law.

Because the media doesn't report the truth about black violence.
His motive is very clear

they don't have to show ID unless suspected of a crime

He was suspected of a crime

US law

He's just showing you the truth. Better question is to ask why are people so afraid of seeing reality?

There is no secret anti-black agenda here.

Niggers are just niggers.

Have you never heard of Tommy Sotomayor?

He's black and has made it his mission to expose nigger violence and stupidity.

youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2

youtube.com/user/tnnraw2

youtube.com/channel/UC71GX5rzz7hblP398iRV9Qg/videos

Can someone explain to me how and why do leftists say nigger are humans?

I love these, giving policemen those cameras was ultimately a great fucking idea

I don't even know what this means

Incidentally they also have two negresses reporting on the case...

I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy

>refusing to read the kuran you go to get beheaded

They're required by law to do this, he talks about it in other videos
Part of the FCC bullshit

I think they took down his original video but here he talks about I think
youtu.be/GNbkIKk3nyo

Top kek

Niggas gonna nig
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtKJKAO34Q

>FCC

Of course there's a government interference with this...

what's so hard to understand?

I explained the difference to you.

AT ANY TIME, if you are in public domain, they can ask you to identify yourself, and you must comply.

They can't however, legally search you or your property without a warrant or propable cause, look up your own country's law, you will find im right, this i pretty much universal law in western countries.

>AT ANY TIME, if you are in public domain, they can ask you to identify yourself, and you must comply.

No, they can't. Just like they are not allowed to pull you over when you are in your car on public roads without a cause.

yes, they can.

Explain DUI checkpoints (not that I support them)

If it is without probable cause, the person they stopped is not obliged to cooperate.

>Just like they are not allowed to pull you over when you are in your car on public roads without a cause.

You are correct, but a cop can always find a reason. I once read where a cop pulled someone for driving too "straight", meaning that normal drivers tend to weave a slight amount.

Cops do what they want, and lie like hell afterwards. Our job is to try to stay off their radar.

Day by day .I get morse amused by this nogs. I simly thought they are just to damm stupid to understand how to act normally in very basic situation. But when that nigger clearly lying in the phone show that if they can lie this easily and describe a fake situation showthat can use their godd damm brain in some level. Now I think all of these people are just big kids with big ego. And there whole "fuck da police" mentality comes from the fact that the police try to keep peace and won't let them nigg freely.
This is they see the police evil.
Beacuse they don't let them do what they ant.
Nigging on the street without consequences.

lol

You want to know what cops tell me when they pull me over? Generic traffic control. That's a reason that has been held up by our courts so you can see that theory and practice are two different things. States don't give a fuck for following their laws.

>racist gay trash recounts the event of a police encounter with a black person or anyone that involved ridiculous police actions and unnecessary arrest
>implying for a second that this recount is accurate

Police can ask for ID from anyone but the person detained does not have to give it to them unless they've committed a crime or are under reasonable suspicion of having vomited a crime. And a loud noise infraction is not a crime.

>There was a complaint, and the nig was the culprit.
Doesn't matter. Any old complaint doesn't not require you to show ID to a cop.

>Why would you refuse to ID yourself?
For many reasons, and simply because you have a right to in some cases is the only reason needed.

>I have nothing against giving my ID to a cop. But that's as far as I'm willing to cooperate without a warrant.
This ain't about you.

Your ID doesn't even belong to you. It is a state document
This doesn't change the circumstances where you are and are NOT required to show it to police.

That's not what the law says, no. There are times when you must, and times when you can refuse.

>There is absolutely no reason NOT to give it, unless you are a criminal or you want to bust his balls.
There definiteiy are reasons not to give it aside from those two.

He's being direct and explaining the consequences to the nignog
My ass. Going to jail is not a legal consequence of not showing ID for a loud music complaint. He was required to show ID fit that. So he could refuse if he wanted to.

Nice try Jamal

furthermore, the guy said he was the owner of the residence right? well, how the fuck else can he prove he lives there with out showing his ID.

>No they must have a proper cause to search you and or your property.
Yes. they also must have probably cause to stop you.

>at any time, they can request you to identify yourself, and you have to comply or they can legaly arrest you and take you to the station for identification.
Shill scum stop trying to shit out laws. None of this is true. Cops can request all day that people ID themselves but no one is required to comply with that request unless they have committed a crime or there is reasonable suspicion that a crime by them will take place, which must be communicated to the detained person. If neither of those two circumstances are satisfied then you are not required to show ID, and so you can refuse that request. And if the cop takes you to jail then it is an illegal arrest and you'd better lawyer up.

White children in this country

Fixed it for you

>No they must have a proper cause to search you and or your property.
Yes. they also must have probably cause to stop you.

Shill scum stop trying to shit out laws. None of this is true. Cops can request all day that people ID themselves but no one is required to comply with that request unless they have committed a crime or there is reasonable suspicion that a crime by them will take place, which must be communicated to the detained person. If neither of those two circumstances are satisfied then you are not required to show ID, and so you can refuse that request. And if the cop takes you to jail then it is an illegal arrest and you'd better lawyer up.

Looks like he actually put thought into spelling it all wrong and it would have taken less energy to write proper english

>What is city noise ordnance.

Wow. You really know nothing. Yes, actually the police can arrest you and take you in to identify you. If you doubt that, then I dare you to draw police attention to yourself and refuse to ID yourself. Your handcuffed beta ass will be eating pavement so fast you won't know if you should shit or go blind.

Thats why you need to put those niggers in camps and most important. KILL ALL WHITE BITCHES ENABLING NIGGER CRIME.

He's showing true events. And blacks are bad. It's the truth

Bad example.

Depending on the state in regards to compliance with identification laws. In a place like Texas if detained you're not obligated to give up ID but you definitely can't give up a fake name (felony). Once arrested you have to identify yourself. .

>it's justifiable to arrest you to find out your identity.
you can only be arrested if there is probable cause that you have committed a crime

remaining silent is not a crime, it's a right. they even tell you that you have that right when they arrest you

More important to kill the blacks. Have feelings for the disillusioned white girls. They are retarded, and it's your job to keep them on the straight and narrow

Awesome post OP. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation !

booom chuka lucka boom

No.

The worst bit is that the cop was in his right to immediately fuck around with the guy who "owned" the house. He didn't. He asked them to turn the music down, and then asked for an ID just to have something to put on the paperwork - usually a first name.

With white people, this is usually the time when you dick around with the cop, talk to them about how their day is going, or just shoot the shit. Generally they look at the first name, give you a stupid smile, and just ask politely for you to turn it down until the morning. I've done that shit countless times.

With black folks, apparently you've got to prove something, so you get what happened. The guys are considering being cool about it, and then the dumb fucking whore with a kid comes over and starts shit. Inevitably, this leads to the entire situation getting fucked, and the bitch usually gets "her man" tossed in a fucking jail cell because he's thinking with his dick rather then his head.

You faggoty sissy, you wish.

They can take you in to identify you if you have commited a crime, or are under reasonable suspicion of having commuted a crime or that you will commit a crime. Otherwise, no. Yes people who know the law have rightfully refused to show ID to cops all very well.

dude, they can pull you over for a routine inspection. As in, did you get your "TÜV" / regular car safety check.

They can "make" up any reason they want to, as to why they decided to control you or your ID.

In front of your own house?

see

>The truth is bad
>Thought crime detected

>racist gay shill trash recounts the event of a police encounter
>implying for a second that this recount is accurate

Police can ask for ID from anyone but the person detained does not have to give it to them unless they've committed a crime or are under reasonable suspicion of having committed or will commit a crime. And a loud music infraction is not a crime.

>There was a complaint, and the nig was the culprit.
Doesn't matter. Any old complaint doesn't require you to show ID to a cop.

>Why would you refuse to ID yourself?
For many reasons.

>I have nothing against giving my ID to a cop. But that's as far as I'm willing to cooperate without a warrant.
This ain't about you, shill professional.

>Your ID doesn't even belong to you. It is a state document
This doesn't change the circumstances where you are and are NOT required to show it to police.

That's not what the law says, no. There are times when you must, and times when you can refuse if you like.

>There is absolutely no reason NOT to give it, unless you are a criminal or you want to bust his balls.
There definiteiy are reasons not to give it aside from those two.

>He's being direct and explaining the consequences to the nignog
My ass. Going to jail is not a legal consequence of not showing ID for a loud music complaint. He wasn't required to show ID for that. So he could refuse if liked.

>Kill Niggers, especially bred for fieldwork by ancestors
>Not kill degenerate white girl promoting through pussy terror that Niggers should be like white man

Nu-male you are not welcome, here, but as I know that you are probably mentaly retarded have a hint where people like you are welcomed

>a loud music infraction is not a crime

Yes it is, nigger. Now go ask your law school for a refund.

No it's not. Make up some more bullshit.

Are you retarded, faggot?

>that chick 'talking white' to the news station

>"It happens. It happens... To the best of us. Clearly."

>Going to jail is not a legal consequence of not showing ID for a loud music complaint
Being detained in the station 'til they're able to identify you is, however.