Cap: "She's a kid, Tony!"

>Cap: "She's a kid, Tony!"
>Tony: "She's literally almost 30 you idiot."

Tony is in his 40s, Steve is 90 and old fashioned. Both are adequately educated and experienced adults.

Wanda is mid 20s, questionable education, with inexperienced, volatile powers. She is very much a kid to them in every area of life.

But hey how about that Amazing Spider-Child Soldier!

In his case, aside from Bucky, Tony would be sure that no one on Cap's side would ever use lethal force against him or his team (at least until Scott's little oopsie). Then there's the fact that he has super strength and, presumably, durability to match. He was pretty above them in terms of weight class.

Wanda is supposed to be 21, I believe.

But Elizabeth Olsen looks older.

Old people use the term "kid" to refer to people significantly younger than them, autismo.

To be fair, I doubt Scott would've thrown a truck at anyone who couldn't take it.

If this was TV the actress could be playing a Highschool senior

Media ages versus actor ages are weird

Working with actual child actors is a pretty big pain in the ass.

Manlet's almost 50.

She's not that much older than 21. She's about 25 max.

Calling her "Kid" and saying "She's a kid" are very different.

If you take out the popsicle part, she and Cap are almost the same age.

How old was Steve when he joined the army?

At least 21.

He was born in 1918

>Steve is 90

Steve is about 27 years old in the MCU.

He was frozen in 44 when he was 26, He has been active for at least 5 years. So he is 32

>I don'don't know how time works.

...Acceded. Still closer to 27 than to 90.

Well, that's your problem then, isn't it?

and he thought it was full with water

>If you take out the popsicle part, she and Cap are almost the same age.

Not really. Cap is biologically 31 one, that's a 10 year difference.

I don't think Wanda has had anything resembling a normal life. She probably had little to no formal education after her parents' death as its implied she and Pietro lived pretty rough lives. Probably poor as fuck and an outcast like in the comics.

According to the writers her lack of confidence, uncertainty, and frailty make her seem younger than she is.
Add to that her having to reinvent herself having lost her family and home. Steve obviously relates to that, he sees alot of himself in her.

Notably, Steve, Vision, Clint, Scott, and Sam don't seem to be afraid of her.

Tony's feelings toward are ambivalent and very complex.

In relative male and female years, that's basically identical. Both are biologically at the peak of their prime years.

That sounds more of a reason not to recruit Spider-Man.