TheCuck

So gawker has made a new website for young men.

thecuck.gawker.com

Quality content.

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2015/10/27/11620086/gawkers-new-editor-is-alex-pareene-formerly-of-first-look-and-salon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand if this is satire or not.
It's so straightforward with what it's about, but at the same time it's called The Cuck, as if they know what they're doing.
Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on.

Its a false flag / or satire. They want to see if right wing retards fall for it.

The logo is a black cock, what do you think?

it's anti-male propaganda

stop trying to promote your "lulz we're only pretending to be cucks" shit on here gawker

They're just mad they got BTFO by Hulk Hogan.

They're literally on life support right now.

Way, way, way too obvious.

And it's not even April.

I don't want to click on their site nor do I want to even google "gawker".

Oh well.

>think this is a joke
>oh shit it's not a joke
>read the article about how sitting down to piss makes you an ally of women
>mfw

Besides the cuck part, it's filled with Sup Forums memes, clearly a fake site unaffiliated with actual gawker.

>calls himself numale
>toxic masculinity
>current year
>jake rapp-esque forced homosexuality

it's post-ironic cuckoldry

it's like imagine if people call you a faggot so you decide "I know, I'll start wearing nothing but leather straps and feathers while sucking dildos in public, that'll show these homophobes!" and call it satire and conclude "joke's on them, I'm not even gay!"

It is actually a joke though.

I think poe's law is in full effect here. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if this is 100% legit.

My theory is the hulkster basically has one of these gawker boys in a headlock and is making them type these things for lulz. So he basically bullied gawker into making this website.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Anyway it's probably the funniest thing gawker has made in years.

Is this just a lame attempt at satire? Are they trying to normalize the word "cuck" so it doesn't trigger liberals as much? I'm lost in the sauce at this point.

So in a nutshell its safe to say that Sup Forums broke western media

This sounds like it was written here. Are they trying to lure us?

Its click bait. They just copy shit they read here, put it on a website and see if it generates advertisement revenue.

All the ironic lefties will flock to it to shitpost.

If it's unaffliated with gawker, why is it a subdomain of gawker.com?

It's funny because Hogan was literally cuckolding BTLS if I remember correctly.

I hope they make a black news site and call it The Nigger

so when is gawker gonna get shutdown from getting reamed by the Hulkster?

yep, they think they are superior by openly being weak and stupid.

We need to find a way to finally destroy gawker once and for all. They're trying to get into our minds...flip the narrative...make us look silly. Noticed how much blacked.com you have been watching lately? First we maligned cucks as the ultimate betas, now cucking has been sexulized into our sexuality. This is normalization. The goal? To humiliate us at our own game.

What's worse is the poor beta normies who will be caught in the crossfire and take cucking to heart and not even realized they're a prop in this propaganda game.

It ends now. Start doxxing and digging up dirt. Get personal documentation of their degenrate sex research and destroy reputations.

>Click on gawker pages

NO!

Ironically letting someone fuck your wife is still letting someone fuck your wife

If you haven't gotten the "joke" they have been trying to convey yet then let me explain: they are attacking right-wing supporters, such as ourselves, by satirizing themselves as pathetic incompetent losers, usually how we label them. Basically the equivalent of pretending to act retarded to smear us somehow. Liberals are fucking demented, let me tell you.

The author is a long-time leftie journalist who worked with Gawker before. He prides himself on his 'wit' and bashing Trump with weak insults. Clearly satire, admittedly his best writing yet, which isn't saying much

>SHUT IT DOWN. THEY HAVE MEME MAGIC.

>young men

Thats a funny way of spelling cuckold.

don't take the bait boys

See?
recode.net/2015/10/27/11620086/gawkers-new-editor-is-alex-pareene-formerly-of-first-look-and-salon

> Pareene (“One of the most talented and joyously mischievous political observers of his generation”) would take over the site as coverage for the 2016 election ramps up
>you can expect satire, wit, and reporting on the grievous state of our political class

Please see

>We need to find a way to finally destroy gawker once and for all.

Gawker is already collapsing. So for last few moments the can do whatever they like and they like cucking.

If forced memes were actually memes then milhouse is not a meme wouldn't not be a meme. This isn't meme magic this is artificial and heretical memery.

>Replying to each post in order to rake up enough attention to advertise your other post.
Kys, my man

It seems more like they are trying to bait and or satirize here rather than farming out their non existent wives.

No one would fuck this retard or even allow him to stand nearby which means he cant be a cuck.

Yep, pretty much.

These (((people))) have an irresistible desire to try and run circles around us to prove they're the real intellectual übermenschen and we can be easily neutralised, so when an aspect of what we do gains prominence their response to it is to shift into "le master trole 5772" mode and do something retarded like this that doesn't accomplish what they think it does at all.

While I have no doubt people like this exist in society, it reads like a Sup Forums fanfic. It's clearly made to get attention.

what. the. fuck.

is this real?

Fucking jews, kill them all.

hulk hogan is running wild and churning out gag articles before he closes gawker down for good

Yes. Its deadly serious. You should visit the webpage, inform all your friends about it and get them to visit it too.

To protest it of course. Share it everywhere.

I... I confuse?

Is this or is this not satire?

They are going to be bought out and continue. Either way, they're not the only ones trying to subvert or meme magic (pic related).

We need to hit back hard. An easy thing we can to do to start it off is to develop new phrases to taunt our enemies...this time with references that will prove too much for those normies.

derived from degenrate shit such as:
>pedophillia
>beastiality
>incest
>necrophillia
>scat play
Etc., find them most intolerable shit to make new memes.

Yes.

Holy fuck what a numale faggot

It's a desperate meme stunt
Their idea of "trolling"
The best thing they can do, but that's not saying much when your umbilical cord doesn't have a pulse.

They have to just be fucking with us... right?

This is written specifically to troll us. Us in particular. Come on. My wife's son? Current year? Some nigger is getting paid for putting out Sup Forums memes.

So we just ignore the bait right?

"sitting down to pee allows me to quietly bond with women, without ever burdening them with my maleness or need for validation as a result of how open-minded and cool I am about their condition and the world in general."

I think we have officially gotten to the point where it's impossible to satirise Millenials.
Whatever you use to make fun of them, they'll go above and beyond.

Naturally.

I refuse to believe it is real, it has to be a parody

You're an actual moron if you didn't immediately realize that a publication CALLING ITSELF "THE KEK" WITH A LARGE BLACK ROOSTER/COCK AS ITS SYMBOL PUBLISHING HYPERBOLIC STORIES ABOUT KEKOLDING is satire.

I'm seriously hoping that you're being meta right now.

It's satire but it's snarky self hating leftist satire which is nearly as bad as if these articles were genuine.

why is cucker still operating?? I thought Hulk Hogan dropped the peoples elbow on them

The left are intellectually bankrupt and burntout after spreading themselves too thin, it'll take them a generation or more to recover.

>

This is a joke right?

This. They're mocking us with our own memes. It ends now.

Stop being so serious, they are the ones that look like retards at the end of the day.

To whom? They were always the shitposters of media.

We need huge doses of toxic masculinity injected directly into the shriveled balls of numales everywhere. Governments must mandate that all males lift

I think they're broken and not sure how to handle the last year being such a turn of events.

>CUKK

I can't stop laughing at all the confusion and anger in this thread.

Does it feel bad being outwitted by Gawker? lol

No, it's like that, but they really are gay too.