i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517418502379.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9c0xoxMXfe8
youtube.com/watch?v=pyLOlkpqHVA
youtube.com/watch?v=giSmkHqMHb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

want a tinder thot

quite like living up north in my dad's house and earning 21k
quite like going to the pub with my mates every friday and saturday

sure I could have gone to university and got a degree and got a silly well paying job in london, but then I'd be a friendless weirdo whos only periods of social engagement with other human beings are at work

DENNIS

runt post
barely worthy of a (You)

*hug u*

I have a job

The money just isnt there

What people dont know is that the most underdeveloped region in Ireland isnt Poorthern Direland but the rural West

would love to see a pic of alan in a cowboy hat

Girl from last night I necked on with. What do I reply?

going to go on the street and start chanting USA really loudly for no reason
bet people will join in with me too

want a modicum of human intimacy

bad b come to the nizz
skin all gold she cute

are you incapable of making new friends at uni and at work?

Pooing out my willy.

dogs have really weird tongues
not as weird as cats i guess but they look like ham or something

Wish I was a cowboy 2bh

you're just shite with money mayo etc is fine i suppose sligo letrim are shitholes but still dole is enough

POO S A
POO S A
POO S A

that bit about my sword? That "means of justice stuff"? I guess I needed something to keep the ripper in check when I was knee deep in bodies...

poo nigger

international playboy

what else happens in thailand?

>Can you share a few dates and times that would work for you, for a 30 to 45-minute call?

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT? JUST GIVE ME AN INTERVIEW

>The '77 blackout resulted in widespread arson and looting, and almost single-handedly destroyed Crown Heights and Bushwick, which didn't recover until the turn of the century when they gentrified.

state of NY

nah i dunno man horse tongues are proper weird

just catching up with this weeks undateables

I am a proud social conservative

“It’s like haiku, you know?” I say. “Read it. Go on.”

She clears her throat and hesitantly begins reading, slowly, stopping often. “ ’The poor nigger on the wall. Look at him.’” She pauses and squints again at the paper, then hesitantly resumes. “ ’Look at the poor nigger. Look at the poor nigger… on… the… wall.’” She stops again, faltering, looks at me, confused, then back at the paper.

“Go on,” I say, looking around for a waiter. “Finish it.”

She clears her throat and staring steadily at the paper tries to read the rest of it in a voice below a whisper. “ ’Fuck him… Fuck the nigger on the wall…’” She falters again, then reads the last sentence, sighing. “ ’Black man… is… de… debil?’”

The couple at the next table have slowly turned to gaze over at us. The man looks aghast, the woman has an equally horrified expression on her face. I stare her down, glaring, until she looks back at her fucking salad.

“Well, Patrick,” Bethany says, clearing her throat, trying to smile, handing the paper back to me.

“Yes?” I ask. “Well?”

“I can see that”—she stops, thinking—“that your sense of… social injustice is”—she clears her throat again and looks down—“still intact.”

fucking SCREECHING

I'm a fairly well-known writer. You've probably heard of my work and everyone from The New York Times to NPR has reviewed it. I won't give out my name for personal reasons though.

I've been a serious professional writer for nearly 15 years now, and I'll be honest with you: you can't be good, much less great, without psychs and stims.

This is the entry level concoction you need in your daily personal and writing life in order to achieve bare minimum acceptable quality:
>Light Alcohol (beer, wine)
>Light caffeine (tea, soda)
>regular grade marijuana

To get to good level, you need:
>Hard Alcohol (Vodka, Whiskey)
>Strong Caffeine (coffee, energy drinks)
>prescription strength tranquilizers (xanax)
>marijuana edibles or THC wax
>cocaine and/or Adderall
>LSD or other psychedelics

Personally, I can't even work without a continuous daily cocktail of THC dabs, liquor, 60 MG adderall XR, coke bumps throughout, and 3 mg vicodin. Often my "days" will extend 36 - 52 hours.

I also regularly do MDMA, ketamine, DXM + codeine, methamphetamine, and heroin. I'm not addicted though, except to my work. I've done DMT 7 times as well. Breaking through has made me more aware of the world than I've ever been.

In fact, psychedelics have made the greatest impact on my writing. I've found the teachings of Terence McKenna most inspirational to my new book, coming out this year.

Gave up all this shit and just got a £20k entry level job

they have a bent king

When I visited America I started a USA chant for no reason and the whole bar joined in

twitter.com/chelseafindom97

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND FOLLOWERS

shes raking in the cash

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517418502379.webm

billy and the cloneasaurus

Saw one of these in the UK recently, he was wearing a replica shirt of the football club I support though so I didn't take a picture.

1. It's harder to get a mortgage that size, especially on your own
2. higher repayments
3. more risk
4. potentially works out cheaper in the long run not having to pay interest on the entire loan

Unless you were a boomer who bought their council house in the 80s, then saw its value skyrocket to insane levels never seen before, you might as well just save and see how the house market is like a few years down the road. Plus banks have been tight as fuck with mortgages since 2008 so you need a large deposit these days anyway.

Futurism was social and artistic movement that originated in Italy in the early 20th century

The Futurists practiced in every medium of art. They even wrote their own cookbooks and education manuals. Their preferred medium of art was a type of Cubism which emphasized Metal, Technology, and Industry.

Eating needed to become subservient to the proper aesthetic experience. No more pasta, as it causes lassitude. Sculpted foods, including meats whose main appeal is to the eye and imagination. Use of perfumes to enhance the tasting experience.

Many Italian Futurists supported Fascism. Futurism as a coherent and organized artistic movement is now regarded as extinct, having died out in 1944 along with the major Fascist movements.

The ideals of Futurism remain as significant components of modern Western culture. Futurism has produced several reactions, including the literary genre of cyberpunk

Director Ridley Scott consciously evoked Futurist art in Blade Runner.

Futurist art is still strongly prevalent in Japanese manga/anime.

Fuck, just checked my schedule and I have 9 straight days of toil from tomorrow.

>two posts I wont be reading

nuff said

internally debating replying to this post

>police chief calls every officer in new york out to police the streets
>like half of them say fuck it and stay home
genuinely one of the funniest episodes in America's history.

stop posting such long, shitty posts nobody is going to read

isn't your latest royal kid a flower child?

her voice is such a turn off though

If you can't afford heating, get on social welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=9c0xoxMXfe8
lads

bit gay

What type?

Emma Watson has to fart real bad as she lets one slip on my nose.

Britain cries out for anarcho-capitalism

I reread them after I post them

i dont get it

you got issues

Remember a uni lecture saying she deliberately avoided this topic in her modernity course becausr of the fascist connotations but was more than happy to dive into the judeo-marxist dada lmao

london is absolute shit. there are much better cities in the UK

Account manager/CS

Ireland is on course to remain the Eurozone’s fastest growing economy for the next six years

Meanwhile, in the UK...

any social policy man in

>MPs have voted to leave the Palace of Westminster while a proposed multi-billion pound refurbishment of the historic building takes place.

where will they go?

DEN GRAMBERLEAF

lol

>are you incapable of making new friends at uni and at work?
that's not what I'm saying

I'm talking about those people who go to london for a high paying job and they just end up becoming this weird sad and lonely husk who just works constantly and rarely goes out
and they can't just do an improv outing, they have to plan ahead

but up north in my quaint suburban town, me and my mates can easily go out whenever we want, either to a local pub or to a place in the nearby city
you can't do that so easily in london since generally the only people you know will be your housemates who you'll get sick of, or your workmates who'll all generally be scattered around greater london

now of course this is the part where one person interjects with their own personal anecdote on how it's not like that for them, but those people are just lucky

Why buy heating when there are legions of incels that assert taking cold showers will boost your testosterone levels

korean girls are amazing

ever had sex?

They can stay at mine if they're stuck

wow, so your flag isn't your only trait similar to India

yeah plenty of times

why do you ask?

>he's a tarquin

youtube.com/watch?v=pyLOlkpqHVA

>cold showers will boost your testosterone levels
how
it's relaxing, I'll give you that, but I don't see how it increases the levels of a hormone

ireland is owned by Apple

>korean girls are amazing

Wakefield Town hall

>twitter.com/chelseafindom97
just so you know, you can type i m instead of http to go to twitter's mobile version on desktop, which allows you to right click and save vids

hes most certainly jewish

its nigger science bro

idea: invade new zealand

They have finally decided to leave all together. Going to save billions and make the refurbishment a lot quicker.

They were talking about moving them to the Excel centre IIRC

why don't they just build a new parliament that's more fit for purpose?

sophie

are nogs well known for taking cold showers
I was not aware of this

you keep the white girls ill gladly have the asians

Any chavs itt better watch with me about

youtube.com/watch?v=giSmkHqMHb4

one of the functions of testosterone is body temperature regulation, particularly heating the body up

youre a two pin din plug

kpop girls are ugly as fuck
Korean girls are amazing

>They were talking about moving them to the Excel centre IIRC
oh fucking hell no

>loved B R I S T O L
>hated London
Based.

>AZN WOMMIN ARE BETTER THAN WHITE WOMMIN

looking at findom twitter accounts and getting irritated at grammatical and punctuation errors while disinterestedly scrolling past lewd pictures of women as though they were pop-up ads.

feel like a schoolteacher.

Wish somebody would give me a massage lads.

getting my daily dose of russian propaganda

woah how did prince harry get in there

Macron is a based nigger

>looking at findom twitter accounts and getting irritated at grammatical and punctuation errors while disinterestedly scrolling past lewd pictures of women as though they were pop-up ads.

>feel like a schoolteacher.

*smile*

they are though