Was it really necessary to have this many states?

Was it really necessary to have this many states?

well, North and South Dakota could have just been one big Dakota.

California is too big, maybe split it into North and South California.

Doesn't Japan have more provinces and prefectures anyway?
Onigiri calling the doughnut fat.

conquering by division is the only way a tiny kike minority run federal "government"can keep it's power throughout north america.

taxes have to be paid

israel must receive their billions in "aide" you know.

Do you have any idea how big America is? Our smallest state is larger than your largest prefecture. And it's not like Russia where everyone lives in one small area.

I like it. Australia only has 6 states and is basically the same size. Its fucked us over by having all our people in thise 6 capitals instead of 50.

Oh wait, forgot that big old island. Well close enough.

We got 47 prefectures so slightly fewer. But the self government allowed to our each prefecture is extremely limited when compared your each state.

>tfw live on 5 acres

Hello

the states originated from westward expansion. the reason why all of the small states are on the east coast and why all of the largest states are on the western half is due to how the states were colonized.

nah we kinda got bored of the micromanagement and decided to make giant states

like how you enjoy a meal in small bites and then you had your fun so you take those last huge bites, eventually putting the last entire pice in your mouth

yumm

That's a big number of states.

>where are you from?
>oh Im from *insert state here*

Im asking what fucking country your from. Not what bumfucking ass state your buck toothed mother shat you out in.

You burgers have one of the most beautiful countries I've seen.
One of my biggest dreams is to cross it from coast to coast by car.

Because everybody knows where California is.

If you told somebody you are form Tokyo they know exactly where you're from.

>where are you from?
>no speaka english

I asked where you were from, not if you spoke english or not you fucking stuttering autist jap faggot.

Pretty much this.

America started off pretty small and owned by England while other countries like France and Mexico had a pretty huge portion of land. If you look at the English side of the map you'll notice how everything is so close together at first.

Germany has 16, and is by far smaller. Therefore:yes

>self-hating english teachers

you not rear, ahnahrery japahneese!

come home white man

A good half of these states are the product of the Antebellum Era sectionalism when Congress attempted to keep the electoral balance between slave and non-slave states by often adding two states (one slave, one not slave) simultaneously.

>Loser weaboos

You got the pepe who sits on his porch watching his plantation?

for you

Was dividing and federalizing part of your plan?

Maybe a 3rd nuke will make you stop asking dumb questions.

Right here desu

50 is a nice even number.

55 would be acceptable as well.

i-is that mila cunis?

sauce?

Kek

There are too few DESU

California and maybe Texas should be split up into multiple states and some of the major cities should probably be separated into new states.

Also we still haven't conquered Cuba and Canada, which would be a disappointment to the founders.

We should probably just go ahead and annex Mexico too for good measure.

There are actually fucking leafs who want to merge with the US

Think I'll head on down to liveleak now and watch how many people the cops shot and killed today.

More stars on flag