Time for the daily zodiac thread

Time for the daily zodiac thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-LRITaHUbI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog
google.com/amp/www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1106490-10-american-serial-killers-that-are-still-out-there/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why tattoo three faces on your chest

I watched this for the first time recently, it was pretty good.

Can we talk about how sexy Chloe Sevigny is?

t.virgin

she's not at all

One of the most boring films ever made. Don't get me wrong, the Zodiac story is incredibly interesting, and had it been made by a director who knew how to make a good film, it probably would've been one of the best mystery crime thrillers of the 21st century. Instead, what we got was a mediocre film where nothing really happens, in which Robert Downey Jr. tries to """"act"""", and a basement scene that is hilariously overrated.

Why did you pick the worst screenshot for your argument? There are much better stills of her being cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-LRITaHUbI

Was George Hodel the zodiac?

she looks like a man but I'm still attracted her

Unnecessary CGI the Movie

didn't feel like screenshotting netflix and took one from google

Ted Cruz actually.

No, to my understanding he was hiding in Asia during the time. He was the black dahlia killer though.

>Literally every time I watch a movie
>EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
>Doesn't matter if the movie is new or old
>There is always a thread about it on Sup Forums after I finish
Prove that life isn't a simulation. You can't.
It was a great movie. Gyllenhaal is a great actor

Same.

The dude was like the real life Hannibal Lecter and I really believe he could have been the lipstick killer, the jigsaw killer, and the black dahlia killer. Him being the zodiac seems like a stretch though.

you didnt need to greentext. are you new here?

I saw War for the Planet of the Apes and can't start a thread about it to save my life. That said, what does it mean, "life is a simulation"? A simulation of what? How can you simulate all that is, at that point it just...is.

i hate this so much, i know it's just confirmation bias and other related things but i watched happy gilmore the other day and then read Zoo by james patterson and it explicitly mentions people watching that movie early in the book

freaks me out. what freaks me out more is that the belief in life being a simulation or other similar ideas is just a modern, information age form of theism and it starts to make perfect sense how so many people are religious

He's from reddit.

I like the last part of your post. I never thought I would be religious. I hated going to church as a kid. Funny enough, it is information that brought me back to believing in a higher power.

You have to go back, samefag.

>Leight clearly says, "I'm not the Zodiac"
>Graysmith is still convinced he's the Zodiac
Is Graysmith autistic?

yeah ok my dude

>life is a simulation
What does this mean? I've heard this mentioned on here a lot but no one gets specific.

>posts this ironically but is still right

Graysmith was the Zodiac

i want to die in that bush

It was fucking Arthur Leigh but there were several copycats and he was also taking credit for other peoples murders

oh my

The Zodiac killings never took place. They were just viral marketing to push this movie.

My favorite thing about this movie was the inconsistency in eye witness accounts. I think too many people viewed the film linearly and assumed the last suspect was "the" Zodiac. Point was that it didn't matter because ultimately everything was inconclusive. Every eye witness account that's portrayed has the Zodiac in different circumstances, attire, a location, and also a description from the witnesses who survived.

I thought he was the Hurdy Gurdy Man

Could be possible the Zodiac killer took credit for murders he didn't commit.

B R A V O F I N C H E R

Fincher was the Zodiac

So, going by the movie, it was Arthur, right?

Loved her work in Brown Bunny

He actually did take a fuckload of credit from murders he never commited

Fun Fact: The zodiac killer is played by a different actor in every kill scene.

He claimed credit for like 37 murders in his letters I think but he's only confirmed to have killed 5 with 5 more possibly having been him.

BLACKED fucking when?

Nice photoshop newfag.

After the Zodiac kills you.

Was the Zodiac cipher even a thing or just nonsense after the first one was solved.

Graysmith solved one of the later ones, but there's about 4 unsolved ones.

>Graysmith

It was probably him.

His first wife left him and such, and he lost it and killed some couples.

He put himself into the crimes fully. He worked at one of the few places that got letters.

Hi second wife left him.

Why havent we gotten a good OG Night Stalker movie yet? Its a much more chilling/interesting tale than muh symbols and shit police work.

>Guy kills a few couples
>Sends a letter
>Graysmith is all "Holy shit this is so cool"
>Kills the cab driver himself after figuring out Zodiac's cipher
>Zodiac doesn't even give a shit

It does fit that he could be high on the list of suspects.

He liked The Most Dangerous Game. He liked codes. His wife left him (this is something that can make a psycho lose it). He worked at the place that got letters and evidence. He put himself into the crimes fully with the police and other investigators. People thought he was obsessed. He wrote a book. He decoded one of the ciphers when the case was drying up.

Hell, reading the book with this frame of mind it almost comes off as taunting.

I bet if you look into it, there'll be no alibi for the murders and the location of Graysmith.

Impossible at this point. Like they said in the movie, people get old, stuff gets lost, too much time has passed.

graysmith didn't kill anyone

it was paul avery

The long con payed off

why is this scene so good

Last movie I watched with my dad before he died.

Realistic maybe? Its not filmed like your average serial killer movie scene somehow

also oneof the things I love about this film ist hat Im from the general area the movie takes place in

it's rare to see a horror / suspense scene in broad daylight like that

makes the tension a bit creepier because you know they are totally at his mercy and dont know what they're in for.

crazy that the guy survived

>Realistic maybe?

The zodiac wasn't there. The guy stabbed the girl to death and stabbed himself a few times to make it look good, then said the zodiac did it.

zodiac was just /r9k/ tier bitter about women so he never bothered to make sure the males died

guy in the opening lovers lane shooting survived too

Because iirc that guy survived and so what you're seeing is an exact replication of what happened

kinda made himself look like a douche with his interactions with the killer

youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog

but i truly think he and the girl buy the story that he's an escapee who only wants to tie them up and steal the car

Because it actually happened. That's the reason the film's so good.

He did survive. He actually became a defense attorney and once encountered Michael Mageau in court.

Plz be b8

Can you guys add some more True Detective/Serial Killer movies to my little list?

Zodiac
Memories of Murder
Prisoners
Hannibal Trilogy
The Crimson Rivers
Se7en
The Chaser
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (not that related)
Manhunter
I Saw the Devil
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

>"do you think he saw the film and was...inspired"

This movie was awesome. I did a lot of research after watching it on Netflix recently and have come to the conclusion that it was a bunch of different people all assuming the title of the zodiac. If not that then I have no idea who he is.

Rekt

Could someone get away with this many murders today?

Seems highly doubtful

There are a bunch of good serial killer documentaries, a lot of shitty quality ~50 min long ones are on yt. Some are available on torrents and are better quality.

I kinda agree. Most, if not all, the prolific serial killers in the US were before there was a lot of forensic analysis going on, hell many of them were before there was even a fingerprint database.

One of the reasons Zodiac wasn't caught was because a lot of his crimes took place near borders of jurisdiction between PDs, and they weren't communicating well at all.

depends on who they are targeting

>homeless people and degenerates: a while
>pretty white women: a day or two

if the full force of johnny law came down they would find you on camera somewhere in a second

He was telling me about how he remembered when it was happening, and just how freaked out everyone was.

Sure

No evidence pointing to anyone and luck

Cameras everywhere are the bigger issue today, but luck can still win out

Yea, if you operate without a vehicle, you either spend a long ass time walking or you operate locally, allowing them to focus on that area. Not to mention the possibility of curfews (if it really got that far).

If you use a vehicle, you can spread your net out but you risk getting pulled over, car being spotted, traffic cameras. At least with traffic cameras you can wear a hat and some plain clothes.

Another way to draw it out is to change up your MO. It will take them longer to associate the crimes with each other, barring forensic evidence at each scene matching.

>no evidence

That's the tricky part

Clearly a government psy-op. San Francisco is a hotbed for political corruption and conspiracy. MK Ultra blackmail brothels went on there. Bohemian Grove human sacrifices go on there. The Church of Satan was founded there (by a Jew, Anton LeVay, and his little buddy, Michael Aquino). Aquino was ex-millitary intelligence, specializing in psychological warfare. He then went on to found the Temple of Set, another satanic group.

My point being, these murders were done for a variety of purposes by a variety of people, and covered up by the government and military in order to create chaos and fear (same as the Jack the Ripper killings, read up on him). The same reasons the CIA funded abstract expressionism and pushed crack into the inner cities and forgave ex-Nazis in order to get them to help with mind-control LSD experiments.

Of course, this doesn't work anymore. People aren't scared of serial killers, they're scared of spree killers now. Read up on Sandy Hook.

>tinfoilhat.jpg

Could the Zodiac have gotten away with doing what he did today? Absolutely not. Could someone get away with being a serial killer at all today? Check this out: google.com/amp/www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1106490-10-american-serial-killers-that-are-still-out-there/amp

Most of this shit is on fucking wikipedia and MSM sites dude. None of this is a conspiracy except for the idea that they are all somehow related, which for a government that pardoned Nazis and experimented on people with LSD (and even planned to kill their own citizens, Operation Northwoods) seems very plausible.

I thought the Long Island killer got caught?

Also, how the fuck haven't they caught someone using CL to get victims?

I'd have to look all that shit up but saying the Zodiac killer was a compilation of all these entities has no support that I'm aware of.

Marshland
Serial Killer 1
Next time I'll aim for the heart.

Except the fact that the Church of Satan was founded in the same city as a majority of the killings around the same time period (and Michael Aquino, who was involved, worked for military intelligence), the CIA was funding LSD whore houses to blackmail powerful individuals, MK Ultra was going on across the country (and in my hometown), Operation Northwoods was being planned, and of course Bohemian Grove is in San Francisco, and if you don't know what THAT is by now, well I can't help you man, you just like living in the dark I guess.

Ever read Plato's allegory of the cave? I mean the fucking writer of the Exorcist was ex-military intelligence/psych-warfare, c'mon dude put two and two together.

The Church of Satan isn't some satanic cult like people think of, sacrificing goats and whatnot. That pic is funny though. If it's not a joke, then I still would only take it seriously if his hands and fingers were in the same positions.

All that you said though, doesn't prove it was in any way responsible for these handful of killings. LOTS of people die in major city areas all the time.

Is it bad I still haven't seen this movie? Looks good.

It's pretty good; if you like reading, read Zodiac by Robert Graysmith, it's basically what this movie is.

>That bush
>that blowjob in BB

yea...

Shit really? Damn now I gotta see it

who the fuck is og night stalker?

Pretty sure he's in the credits for advising or based on or something like that.

Newfags.

Read about Michael Aquino dude. The Church of Satan is some weird shit, why are they so involved with military intelligence? Why were they founded at the exact same time MK Ultra, Operation Paperclip, and Operation Northwoods were going on?

Ever seen Eyes Wide Shut? And you still don't know what the Bohemian Grove is do you?

If you keep your mouth shut (Tell absolutely nobody) and do the basic forensics (only random victims nobody, gloves, etc.) absolutely yes

It's not that simple

Think about it like this, we essentially simulate life in games like Grand Theft Auto. Now, if we are capable of simulating life, then it is possible that the reality we are in is itself a simulation created just like GTA.

In theory you're right but in the practice? Things never work like that.