I fucking hate SJW but you guy's shouldn't

I fucking hate SJW but you guy's shouldn't

aight

... What?

Also, are you actually bitching about Jolt? Because if so, you can fuck right off.

Tragic, the SJWs got to him in the middle of his post.

RIP OP.

Are sjws the new candleja

Nah Jolt's alright, but she should never show up again

>she should never show up again
Get out.

Yes. Talk about them, and they get triggered, come to your house and make you disappear.

you really want Jolt to show up again and start talking about how hard it is to be an Asian-American Hero and have that be the ONLY focus on her character?

>projecting this hard
Again, get out.

>start talking about how hard it is to be an Asian-American Hero and have that be the ONLY focus on her character?
>>>
> Anonymous 08/01/16(Mon)10:41:05 No.85050819 ▶
>File: 8978677888.jpg (39 KB, 549x379)
> (You)
>>projecting this hard
>Again, get out.

I don't get the point of this thread? Does OP hates Jolt or want her to come back? Please, explain

Could we use candlejack to defeat the sj

No CandleJa works for the SJW

OP are you alright? Sounds like you were kidnapped.

Guy's OP here, I realized that making this thread was really hurtful and mean to those that are oppressed, I learned my lesson and will delete this thread shortly, I just want to say that no one forced me to do this and is by my own choice

RIP OP, we will remember you.

I don't hate SJWs. Their hearts are in the right place. They're a lot less whiny the Sup Forums. Sure, some of them say stupid things from time to time, but you have to go digging for it, and that can make any group of people look stupid.

so wait are SJW evil or no?

Marvel

Busiek is a faggot

so are you desu

Poor OP, let this be a cautionary tale to all about the danger of the SJW menac

>Their hearts are in the right place.
Not really, they're just another ingroup who aggressively promote their interests and hatred of the outgroup.

>OP starts to discuss how he hates SJW
>Gets kidnapped
>Comes back apologetic

Anti-SJW thread?

>promote hatred of the outgroup

In this case the outgroup is bigots, so the point stands.

Not wanting badly written pushed agenda stories and forced Diversity/Tokenism is not being a bigot

No one wants that because it's bad writing, not because character is bad.

SJWs gain many of their recruits via Stockholm Syndrome.

That's what i'm saying

I'm confused