What cunts meet your standards Sup Forums?

What cunts meet your standards Sup Forums?

;)

what a fucking great template, where did you find it?

why wouldn't you live in norway

don't like scandinavian countries

Weeb

I would honestly not live anywhere else.

Richer places' food sucks and people aren't as nice.

A large salary isn't everything I strive for.

try /asean/

This can all change I'm not OPPOSED really to visiting anywhere I just picked countries I think have a lower chance of getting murdered in them.

terrible post

In my honest opinion

>canada
>sweden
>france
>the fucking UK

>>>/gamba.cl/

>no one would live in Costa Rica
;_; we're a nice country

I can only speak English so I only pick English-speaking countries also like all Latino countries your murder rate is a bit high though obviously nowhere near Honduras-tier

I just assume I'll get murdered anywhere south of Canada

Chances are that if you live in any mayor US city the murder rate on its is far higher than the average in Argentina/Chile/Uruguay/Costa Rica/Panama

>he bought into the "Central Europe" meme

>nobody wants Mexico
But why?

I would live anywhere just out of curiosity to be honest my man.

I marked all those as okay, minus Costa Rica. Pretty much I figured any nation with 2x homicide rate of USA was maybe bit too high.

This one is mine: But yeah most Latinos are very nice people and Im sure mostly good places to visit. But I figured that if I wanted to be very safe then stick to those countries.

Perfect blend of post-Soviet comfyness and modern European ordnung. If the language wasn't so fucking difficult Czechia would top my list of "Best places to move in (according to me)"

I like your north side Mexico.

Sorry I don't want to be killed by poisonous animals or crocodiles and smokes and beer cost too much in your country.

Yeah alcohol prices in Australia were obscene.

Friendly people though in spite of their Sup Forums reputation.

Yeah sometimes