Why aren't there any right-wing celebrities Sup Forums

Why aren't there any right-wing celebrities Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/763440583079669761
nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opinion/sunday/a-confession-of-liberal-intolerance.html?_r=1
unz.com/isteve/the-amazingly-horrible-test-scores-of-students-in-puerto-rico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ruins careers.

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print

The same thing happened with Brexit.

Kurt Russel is right winged.

Justin Bieber is unironically pro Trump

There are but they have to conceal their power level, Jews run Hollywood they can't be openly right wing other their career is done

clint eastwood too, no?

but yeah, being right wing is taboo and career suicide in many places.

Liberalism is superficial. On the surface it seems logical, so if you don't spend a lot of time thinking about the issues it makes sense.

>See dead 4 year old? Open boarders

>Poor people with kids? Give them money

Actors, musicians, etc spend all their time practicing and honing their talents. They spend almost no time thinking philosophically, thus they fall for easy solutions that sound ethical at first thought.

Because monopoly is a natural tendancy

Sylvester Stallone and Clint Eastwood are. They support Trump. They're old and not A-list any more, but they were...

Joe Rogan said in his podcast once, that only well established celebrities can "come outta the closet as reoublican" otherwise would be carrier suicide.

There are.
They're just "shunned" by liberal kike media, like Teg Nugent and Clint Eastwood.

Fantastic article. Guess I have to revisit my view on Blomkamp.

They exist but it kills careers.

Bryan Cranston came sooooo close to endorsing Trump before realizing what he was doing and walked it back kek

considering the backlash clint eastwood got i guess you're right, never thought of it like that. ben affleck gave me cancer

Uncle Ted is a fucking boss and redpilled as hell. You see the post about the Jews he made a few months ago?

It felt great when I voted him back on the NRA Board.

Mike Tyson endorsed Trump, too. Piers Morgan as well (fuck him, though, for being anti-gun like a cuck).

Bruce Willis is a Republican, I think.

From the top of my mind, Chuck Norris is right wing... can't remember any others right now.

Tons of athletes are right-wing. Especially baseball players for some reason.

Same reason there aren't any right-wing college professors at elite universities.

Clint Eastwood? Gary Oldman? Mike Tyson?

There are more but those are the ones I could think of right now.

D R O P P E D

James Woods is redpilled as fuck. His Twitter feed is great.

Before diving off the deep end Ben Shapiro did a bunch of shit on this. Basically, the Jews will blacklist you and end your career. Think about, Mel Gibson talked shit about the Jews and he's no longer in movies. Sean Penn and Chris Brown beat the shit out of some of the most famous women around and they're both still going.

I suspect most of us have a little shekel lord in us at this point desu.

this

Because when most of the Hollywood studios are run by jews, you have to say what they want you to, or they'll turn against you. It's a common jew rat thing. I mean, you don't need some fucking PHD in Astrophysics to see it and it's pretty much common knowledge now

Who's the 4th guy in?

isn't that aaron carter?

Mike Tyson is so goddamn based. He got redpilled the hard way with that completely bullshit rape allegation. EVERYONE knows Desiree Washington lied her ass off but it didn't matter. He went to prison anyway. He got a lesson in the rigged system.

Nick Carter? Why do I know that?

I have no fucking idea.

I just found the picture on Jewgle images and decided to post it.

Looks like a faggot to me tbqh.

Kek Bruce Willis lives in Trump tower.

Looks like a douchebag whoever he is.

>He doesn't know about based James Woods

Based! I wonder if he and Trump are pals.

one of the only redpilled niggers.

Honorary Aryan.

>85052507

he endorsed trump

Mark Wahlberg
Robert Downey Jr.
Mel Gibson
Robert Duvall
Adam Sandler
James Woods
Jon Voight
Clint Eastwood
Rob Lowe
Bruce Willis
Arnold Scharzenegger
Angie Harmon
Sylvester Stallone
Patricia Heaton
Gary Oldman

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

>Adam Sandler

KEK.

>twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/763440583079669761

kek

>5* actor
>5* director
>republican
>still relevant for movies
>still hardworking as he has always been
How can this man be so based at his 86 years?

>he endorsed trump

He also debated a chair.

Achmed
You have to go back

celebrities live and make money in a liberal environment, it would be stupid to show their powerlevel

I'm genuinely happy for him, as he seems like he's doing well now... He's gotten fucked over so many times in his life and still managed to make something of himself...

Also, fuck that piece of fuck-ridden shit Don King.

nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opinion/sunday/a-confession-of-liberal-intolerance.html?_r=1
>Conservatives can be spotted in the sciences and in economics, but they are virtually an endangered species in fields like anthropology, sociology, history and literature. One study found that only 2 percent of English professors are Republicans (although a large share are independents). In contrast, some 18 percent of social scientists say they are Marxist. So it’s easier to find a Marxist in some disciplines than a Republican.

Have you ever debated a chair, CTR? It's harder than it looks.

I bet if someone at the DNC had done that it would've been seen as "awesome" by the media.

there are

both adam and alec baldwin are republicans

>a large share are independents
And those are the quiet conservatives

>literally all the guys I grew up watching before hollywood went to shit
Fuck RDJ tho he's always sucked

>Have you ever debated a chair, CTR? It's harder than it looks.

Yeah, all these terrifying gotcha questions the mighty chair lobby will throw at you.

Same. I'm happy things are working out for the man. He put on a popular one-man show recently, too.

You know what state Tyson was convicted in? Indiana. You know who the Governor of Indiana is? Yep. I'm hoping he gives old Mike Tyson a pardon before heading to DC.

I wish I could suck the sap out of Bieber. I look like Selena Gomez when in trap mode...please fuck me senpai.

wat

what about this guy?

and here's why. the thread is over.
People are just not public about their opinions

they say what others want to hear, it's all a huge joke.

Nowadays it's too easy to have you reputation ruined, so you just say what people want to hear, voting is still anonymous for a reason after all.

It is also why we're saying what we say on Sup Forums.
No one would dare say half the stuff they write here in real life
or on kikebook.

it'd be a death sentence

celebrities, after all, make their dough with your feelings.
it's in their best interest to act in ways that'll please the majority and not be abrasive.

Not true, some actors spend a lot of time thinking on the subject matter of their film, it helps get them immersed. This of course assumes the film in question invites philosophical thought in the first place.

And this is why you'll never become the 51st state...

virtue signalling.

forgot adam baldwin

I mean I know he's the faggot responsible for the term gamergate
but he's still based af

>boricuas

If Republicans were smart this would NEVER become a state. They'll vote disproportionately D and if you look at the numbers this place is worse than Mississippi in terms of schools.
(thank God I had my education out there)

It would be like passing an Amnesty bill. 2+ million voters that ALWAYS go out to vote. It would be cancer.

unz.com/isteve/the-amazingly-horrible-test-scores-of-students-in-puerto-rico/

>flag

I don't :^)

No, you just have Arab genes.

Schwarzenegger, Stallone and Chuck Norris arriver right-wing celebrities

>international
>national
pick one
Do you watch American movies? International. So obviously every actor wants to open all borders to sell more films. National would be Australia producing own films.

Mel Gibson is right-wing too

Clint Eastwood too

I know. That's why we'll never let it happen desu.

I remember, though, in the years before the Montreal Expos moved to DC and became the Nationals that they played many of their home games in Puerto Rico simply because they couldn't draw a crowd in Montreal. Puerto Ricans always came out to see the game. I'm a Braves fan myself so we ended up playing a lot of our away games against the Expos in PR. I appreciate a people that love baseball so I have a soft spot for you fuckers.

Liberal politics is built on empathy. I think conservative politics, from my opinion is built on logic. - Rob Lowe

He's well known as "Iron Manlet" in Sup Forums.

Lowe's entire character on The West Wing now makes sense.

You've got it all wrong. Liberal politics is built on muh feels. Conservative politics, on the other hand, is built on muh feels.

Right wing has David Lynch,Mel Gibson,Freddie Prince Jr,Leslie Nielsen,Kurt Russell,Dwayne The Rock Johnson,Alice Cooper,James Caan And Dennis Hopper

>Gary Oldman
How will lefty actors recover?

A career activist optimises for maximum future recognition of both success and forward thinking, resulting in extreme leftism.

James Woods is based as fuck but he doesn't have much of a career anymore.

never heard of James Woods?

Isn't Chris Pratt really right wing, but hides it? I remember hearing that a while back, made me pretty happy since he's a favorite actor of mine. Wonder if it's bullshit.

Right wing *had* Leslie Nielsen and Dennis Hopper.

His carried died because of his views.
Show your power level - lose your career

I've heard this as well... I've also heard that he's a gun nut and has a pretty large collection

Their owners are hard Left. They can think Right and vote Right because those things are kept private, but speaking Right makes them lose their job.

Is Damon a ultra-left retard lib? I only heard him speak politics once and even though I didn't really agree with him, he at least didn't seem like a cunt about his opinion like Allah Afleck.

He didn't lose his career because he was right-wing. He lost his career because of (((Hollywood studios)))

he made a new movie that will come out this year and it looks pretty good
will definitely watch and shill

Yeah, since he's about to become the biggest actor in Hollywood he hides it. He's smart. One day, when he's got $200-$300 million in the bank and he's on a Clint Eastwood untouchable level, he'll finally open his mouth about it. Right now, he's playing it smart.

First off, I didn't say that you moron.

Second, I think you're confusing "let me base my policies off of muh feels" and "muh feels because liberals are making retarded policies"

He loves hunting

Based Mick Mel

“OK, then go [to the bathroom] in the bushes,” she fired back. “I don’t know what to tell you, but I’m not gonna put my child’s life at risk because you want to change a law. So that you can be comfortable with your beliefs — which means I have to change my beliefs and my rights? No.”

Because leftists are the best at acting :^)